Chitchat astrology

astrology is fun to look at! i always include the big three for my characters if possible. i don't live by it, but like i said it's fun to look at. i know for a fact i'm an aries sun and taurus moon, i don't know my rising sign though! <3 just thought i'd put my two cents in.

hiiii!

just thought I'd jump in because I love astrology.

I'm a taurus sun, pisces moon and a capricorn rising.

Astrology is interesting for sure! I was never too obsessed with it, but the idea that weโ€™re all made up of more than one sign was cool. Iโ€™m Virgo sun, cancer moon, and pisces rising.

Ah, finally.

My people. Yes, hi, hello. Big astrology nerd here. Sun sign is Pisces-Aquarius cusp (February 20th), moon sign is Sagittarius, and I believe that my rising is Taurus? I'm not sure, but I've been told that I do act like a Taurus.

Ah, finally.

My people. Yes, hi, hello. Big astrology nerd here. Sun sign is Pisces-Aquarius cusp (February 20th), moon sign is Sagittarius, and I believe that my rising is Taurus? I'm not sure, but I've been told that I do act like a Taurus.
haha hello !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! eat lots of cake today!!!
first impression from reading all that, is you're a foodie. you love all the beautiful things the world has to offer, especially indulgent comforts, and food is one of them (same tbh LOL). esp w a Taurus rising + Pisces combo, i wouldn't be surprised if the majority of your money goes to restaurants! if not that, then maybe you have found comfort in cooking or even enjoy watching cooking videos. this isn't an unhealthy obsession by any means, just sort of a hobby of yours! also, do you smoke marijuana frequently? you're definitely someone who likes to relax!
at some point, you've radically changed philosophies about life once or twice or at least find philosophies about life interesting! different world cultures/religions interest and inspire you. i wouldn't be surprised if you're somewhat of a history buff or have always had a soft spot for history. c: one thing though is that you seem to be going back and forth between the past and the present. it is hard for you to move forward without looking back a few times. also, have people told you that you have a little bit of an unpredictable streak?

the end !!

happy birthday!

i'm libra sun, sagi moon, aries rising
from what i know of libra + sag placements together is that they are always caught between wanting to be diplomatic versus wanting to say how they really feel. i think when you were younger, you were probably a little blunt despite older people telling you to have a filter. this has faded as you've gotten older, but you still want to say what you really think and even sometimes do (but it takes a bit of consideration)! your aries rising def helps in that, as this is a sign known to be very blunt and unpredictable almost. when you experience an extremity of one emotion (nervousness, anger, embarrassment, etc), do you sweat / turn red in your forehead or face? that is a very aries rising thing. even when you consume alcohol, you may turn a bright red!

libra sun + aries rising are polar opposites, so this does not help in the slightest of a libra's natural disposition of indecisiveness. when you are upset by something, however, and justified in being upset (though you are actually more upset on behalf of other people than yourself), you have the right amount of emotion and tactfulness to speak your truth with proper decorum. also, do you impulse buy a few things? c:

the end !!

haha hello !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! eat lots of cake today!!!
first impression from reading all that, is you're a foodie. you love all the beautiful things the world has to offer, especially indulgent comforts, and food is one of them (same tbh LOL). esp w a Taurus rising + Pisces combo, i wouldn't be surprised if the majority of your money goes to restaurants! if not that, then maybe you have found comfort in cooking or even enjoy watching cooking videos. this isn't an unhealthy obsession by any means, just sort of a hobby of yours! also, do you smoke marijuana frequently? you're definitely someone who likes to relax!
at some point, you've radically changed philosophies about life once or twice or at least find philosophies about life interesting! different world cultures/religions interest and inspire you. i wouldn't be surprised if you're somewhat of a history buff or have always had a soft spot for history. c: one thing though is that you seem to be going back and forth between the past and the present. it is hard for you to move forward without looking back a few times. also, have people told you that you have a little bit of an unpredictable streak?

the end !!
I have a very complicated relationship with food (former binge eater here), so you're not wrong about most of my money going towards it. I also do not smoke or take anything to help me relax or unwind (including alcohol). You're on the money about the rest of it though. Overall, not bad.

Also, thank you.

i'll try to reply for each statement you made based on my placements e v i e v i

(though a bit of a disclaimer, as much as i love astrology, i am a psychology student so i just take these traits as barnum statements. but i do not discredit astrology as a whole though, i still believe in mercury retrograde XD)

from what i know of libra + sag placements together is that they are always caught between wanting to be diplomatic versus wanting to say how they really feel.
yes that is correct, however i am a people-pleaser so i try to be agreeable most of the time and try not to deviate too much

i think when you were younger, you were probably a little blunt despite older people telling you to have a filter.
i am a quiet kid but yes i tend to be a bit straightforward. i remember my mother telling me that when she used corporal punishment on me when i was just in preschool, i just asked her with a straight face why she kept hitting me. that was the moment she realized that i do tend to be straightforward and blunt lol

this has faded as you've gotten older, but you still want to say what you really think and even sometimes do (but it takes a bit of consideration)!
yep! but i guess i grew guts to speak my truth whenever i'm wronged

your aries rising def helps in that, as this is a sign known to be very blunt and unpredictable almost.
double fire sign in the big 3 amirite

when you experience an extremity of one emotion (nervousness, anger, embarrassment, etc), do you sweat / turn red in your forehead or face? that is a very aries rising thing.
YUP. which sucks because its very obvious when i have a crush on someone. or if i am embarrassed, i quickly turn red. my boyfriend finds it adorable though, so he kept on teasing me during the first stages of our relationship

even when you consume alcohol, you may turn a bright red!
i am not actually sure if this is an aries rising thing OR an asian thing >__<

libra sun + aries rising are polar opposites, so this does not help in the slightest of a libra's natural disposition of indecisiveness.
i am indecisive when it comes to basic things like where to eat or such, but when i put my mind on something i usually dont stray or pick other choices. im not easily swayed

when you are upset by something, however, and justified in being upset (though you are actually more upset on behalf of other people than yourself), you have the right amount of emotion and tactfulness to speak your truth with proper decorum.
yup, this is true especially when i had a falling out with my friend group in uni. i called them out on their bullshit but i tried to be as emotionally distant as i can to separate myself from the issue to see things rationally and avoid using words in my carefully-crafted farewell letter to them lmao

also, do you impulse buy a few things? c:
dont we all? jk

---

so far i could say that its 75% accurate but i do like seeing things from other perspective like this one. i had fun reading it as it helped me in seeing myself XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back