• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Astrolea

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Wallpaper-Anime-Girl,-Tokyo-Tower,-Scenic,-Sakura-Blossom-.jpeg

Astrolea

The lights of Tokyo were flashing wildly, displaying an array of neon colors contrasting the darkened skies. Footsteps, voices and sounds of vehicles filled up the area with noise, making it a city that never died. Shops displaying clothes, knickknacks, souvenirs, food, and so on were neatly aligned besides the busy streets, inviting people - who were supposed to just pass by - in to buy some of their goods. In the side streets one could fine the finest of dining in unexpected places, filling their mouths with the perfect balance of spice while their noses got treated with the alluring aroma.

One building rose the highest, peeking from behind everything and displaying its sensational exterior for anyone to see. The company Astrolea was known as the best talent company in the country. Scouting people across the streets, accepting them through auditions, and so on. They were considered as the top but that also came with great responsibility for the employees. Those who first entered were… naïve. Thinking they could make it now that they entered but this was just the start. Having to start at the bottom, they weren’t given any privileges as they thought they would, they had to build themselves up like everyone did. The competition between colleagues, the drama resounding between these walls and then the occasional scandal that rose from the depths of the world. Some resigned due to the enormous pressure that was put upon them while others managed to find a way to live with it.

Currently Accepted

> Actor/Actress [3/4] ( Clouds Clouds - s e v e n s e v e n - _Azrael_ _Azrael_ )
> Idol [2/3] ( N Nue Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 )
> Model [1/2] ( Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 )
> Bodyguard [1/3] ( RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 )
> Manager [1/3] ( Wandering Owl Wandering Owl )

Guidelines

1. Average of 350 words per post.
2. Max. 2 characters per person.
3. Posting activity min. 2 times a week.
4. Anime/art/digital art pictures.

Interested?
Leave a comment below or like this post.
This will not be a first come, first serve.

Last edited:
interested! would be down for being a bodyguard or a manager

Curious to know if you're still accepting players. If so I wouldn't mind picking the role of actress. If it is okay with you of course.

Curious to know if you're still accepting players. If so I wouldn't mind picking the role of actress. If it is okay with you of course.
hi yes, we are! Soul is currently on vacation, so I'm here to answer questions ^-^ Feel free to hop on the ooc, the CS thread is in there! (Note: I will mail you the ooc~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back