• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Astria ~CS~

OOC
Here

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
Here is the character sheet along with Clans and their powers if you choose to have any. No one is at a disadvantage if you do or do not have powers.

Important Note: Libras or Libreans are super rare and there can only be a max of 3. Blood manipulators can only control 2 people at a time like a gun.

Clans:
Aries/Arieans- Fire
Leo/Leos-Electricity
Saggitarius/Saggitarians- Light/Heat/ Plasma
Virgo/Virgans- Plant manipulation/Soil
Capricorn/Capricans- Earth/Sand
Taurus/Taurun- Metal
Gemini/Geminis- Sound manipulation
Aquarius/ Aquarians- Wind/ Air manipulation
Libra/Libreans- Storm manipulation/ fly
Pieces/Pieceans- Healing/ blood manipulation
Cancer/Cancerans- Water manipulation

Scorpio/Scorpieans- Ice manipulation

Character sheet:

Appearance (Picture is preferred):

Name:

Race:

Position: (Chef, subordinate, Doctor, etc.)

Clan: (If you have powers)

Powers: (If you have a clan)

Hometown/Birthplace: (Make it up)

Abilities: (Not powers. Abilities such as sewing, cooking, stealthy, etc.)

Background: (You don't have to fill this out. I know how hard it is to make one up unless you get one as you Role-play, but keep in mind that you must eventually write one to proceed RPing or I will assume you're not dedicated to your character)

Personality:

Weakness: (Aside from opposite element for those who have a clan)

Strength:

Extra: (Anything extra to say ot explain?)

Last edited:
If you wish to make your character stereotypical, here are some clans that are known for their element:

Pieces- Atlantian
Gemini-Harpies
Virgo-Elves

Roles:

1st mate: ~Taken~
2nd mate: ~Taken~
Doctor: Open
Chef: Open
Navigator: ~Taken~
Ship wright: ~Taken~
Subordinates/Other:

Last edited:
0c53f370e8b839f8318da6d8beb5b367.jpg
(Behind her mask and yes I know the editing is bad I messed up. It's very hard to find anime women with boy hair)
b5ee285da7a378cae298392ab4e7f8e9.jpg (Usually has a hood attached)
e29b24cf16133a41b185b9904ea163cf[1].jpg

Name: Jay Chiodos

Nickname/Mercenary name: Cerberus

Race: (Unknown)

Clan: (Unknown)

Powers: ~To Be revealed Soon~

Hometown/Birthplace: MapleOaks, a small town near the mountains

48f2a093c002dfa5e3b8bf2ac3c657d2[1].jpg

Abilities: Can fight with Double-sided Scythe, stealthy and Quick

Background: Jay is currently a mystery. She's well known throughout Astria wherever she goes, gaining the nickname "Cerbero". She's always wearing a mask with not much help thanks to her reputation. Behind her mask are features feared than just the prop and name. No one knows what gender Jay, yet and anybody willing to try and figure her out will fail. (More of her Background will be revealed throughout the story)

Personality: Though stoic and serious, Jay is a softy an ironically opposite of what others perceive her to be. An empathetic and genuinely kind and strong personality.

Weakness: Weak at night, though she appears normal, cute things, any other element or object

Strength: Fire, Light, (Maybe More

~WIP~

47ae06d3549de8208211db330b18867a[1].jpg

242344fca25f9a1790aed59acf085cfb[1].jpg

Name:

Race: Human

Position: 1st Mate

Clan: (If you have powers)

Powers: (If you have a clan)

Hometown/Birthplace: (Make it up)

Background: (You don't have to fill this out. I know how hard it is to make one up unless you get one as you Role-play, but keep in mind that you must eventually write one to proceed RPing or I will assume you're not dedicated to your character)

Personality:

Strength:

Extra: (Anything extra to say or explain?)

Last edited:
Jacket.jpgShirt.jpgBoots.jpgTricorn.jpg

Name: Dane Harland

Position: Crewman

Hometown/Birthplace: Great Pinoscao, an aging town that was once the center of the Faldoni Combine, it's geographic and social importance has been replaced by the new capitol. Those that still live on in the old buildings do so because of family or because of the lower pricing. Buildings removed, opulence scurried off into new holdings, the once shinning walls now simply stay clean as the hard working population still stay, most of the population may have left but those that stayed and also came have cultivated a working city from the gleam, the straight gray from the shinning gold, and instead of taxes being the flowing into the once city, now gold flows in from craft and produce streaming out of the town.

Abilities: Basic's of peasant living: (Making basic things, making basic repairs, growing food, basic animal husbandry, ect) Trading and selling, as well as his oratory skills.

Background: Born into peasantry is not an easy life, however, if you are born in the right area it is in fact a good life. No longer living under the multiple lords and ladies, the merchantmen and the mass that comes to make a city, a capitol, function, means less people need to be feed there and then, and that means more produce going to market and storage. Born to one of the bigger farms to a two human parents, his land owning father and a local woman, it was clear during the boom of the capitol he was meant to work the land the rest of his life. This was not so, at age 7, the capitol was moved after a successful war, the realm attempting to consolidate as well as include their new captured subjects. With that, soon the food became plentiful and so to was many opportunities. The farms and manufactures of all kinds soon found that production of this level meant that trade would become more important, and that with the war over, much of it was now going into the ruined areas rather than to the city its self. At the age of 10 Dane was taken on by the merchant guild to train under their members as a thank you to his family for so many years of business, however he did not stop his meager living, often himself doing the job servants of the hold should have been. At the age of 16, as with all others under the banner of the Faldon, he was sent to train as a warrior in The Host, the army and guard force of the realm. Used as a crossbowman in the lines, as well as guards in contested lands saw him become deadly with the weapon, and by the time of his release at 18 he was a Leading Man. After figuring his way with words and his ability to lead he returned to the guild that started his journey and applied to become a guild member, and after successfully being instated he started a jerky business, as well as doing events and speeches for the towns poor and struggling. At 25, the land the town sat on was granted to a new Lord, the new taxes imposed on the Merchants became to much for Dane, selling off his business and holdings for a small fortune and securing it in a bank, as well as missing the adventure of war in a land in peace, he signs on with the group as a bowman and a crew hand.

Personality: Quiet and reserved until he warms up to you, he has bursts of socializing in the form of down time, not so much during things. Unflinching in conversation and being comfortable around large groups of people. Cultivating a confidence but not an ego, it is clear in his body language he is generally relaxed, Talking to him it isn't clear that he has a major anger lying under the surface that hardly flares up, often because of small issues rather than legitimate ones, mistakes made by himself, nor does it reveal his oratory skills or the passion behind them. Ready for an adventure there is a spark of excitement behind his eyes, even though his face may not show it, and the energy he has to learn as well as work never seems to run out, always asking what is next to do. The beggar down the street may be homeless, and he might in fact be a little crazy, however he is a person worth listening to, you can only decide what is crazy if you hear it first.

Weakness: His ability to notice small things around him is frankly abysmal, hit a chink in the armor in the third rank with a bolt at an angle? Hard to do, but it can be done. Notice that the business associate attempted to underpay him? I'm sorry, you didn't mean that right? Did he just put his quill down next to the place he normally does as he gets a drink of beer? Where did my quill go? It will be found two weeks later. He also takes to the drink hard, turning him from the normally reserved man to one that is loud, likes to joke often about inappropriate or dark things, as well as bring him out of his shell in the worst way. His anger may come out if he doesn't do something properly in his mind, this may come out in a variety of ways, however, it will not end well. His melee skill is passable, but he is certainly out of his depth if he goes against anyone acceptably skilled.

Strength: Speaking, talking, communicating with people, the biggest thing however is CONVERSING with people. I've shot crossbows for two years, I drilled on them for those two years, I lead men with it for two years, and I've hunted with one ever since.

Extra: Combat.. Have you tasted it? The rush of adrenaline is addicting, reload faster, fire straighter, the dance of the field, the danger of it. That is why most of the money was not spent on my outfit, but on my green and yellow basket hilt sword and the mechanical wonder, highly tuned heavy crossbow, ornately carved and inlaid.

View attachment 694656

Name: Dane Harland

Position: Crewman

Hometown/Birthplace: Great Pinoscao, an aging town that was once the center of the Faldoni Combine, it's geographic and social importance has been replaced by the new capitol. Those that still live on in the old buildings do so because of family or because of the lower pricing. Buildings removed, opulence scurried off into new holdings, the once shinning walls now simply stay clean as the hard working population still stay, most of the population may have left but those that stayed and also came have cultivated a working city from the gleam, the straight gray from the shinning gold, and instead of taxes being the flowing into the once city, now gold flows in from craft and produce streaming out of the town.

Abilities: Basic's of peasant living: (Making basic things, making basic repairs, growing food, basic animal husbandry, ect) Trading and selling, as well as his oratory skills.

Background: Born into peasantry is not an easy life, however, if you are born in the right area it is in fact a good life. No longer living under the multiple lords and ladies, the merchantmen and the mass that comes to make a city, a capitol, function, means less people need to be feed there and then, and that means more produce going to market and storage. Born to one of the bigger farms to a two human parents, his land owning father and a local woman, it was clear during the boom of the capitol he was meant to work the land the rest of his life. This was not so, at age 7, the capitol was moved after a successful war, the realm attempting to consolidate as well as include their new captured subjects. With that, soon the food became plentiful and so to was many opportunities. The farms and manufactures of all kinds soon found that production of this level meant that trade would become more important, and that with the war over, much of it was now going into the ruined areas rather than to the city its self. At the age of 10 Dane was taken on by the merchant guild to train under their members as a thank you to his family for so many years of business, however he did not stop his meager living, often himself doing the job servants of the hold should have been. At the age of 16, as with all others under the banner of the Faldon, he was sent to train as a warrior in The Host, the army and guard force of the realm. Used as a crossbowman in the lines, as well as guards in contested lands saw him become deadly with the weapon, and by the time of his release at 18 he was a Leading Man. After figuring his way with words and his ability to lead he returned to the guild that started his journey and applied to become a guild member, and after successfully being instated he started a jerky business, as well as doing events and speeches for the towns poor and struggling. At 25, the land the town sat on was granted to a new Lord, the new taxes imposed on the Merchants became to much for Dane, selling off his business and holdings for a small fortune and securing it in a bank, as well as missing the adventure of war in a land in peace, he signs on with the group as a bowman and a crew hand.

Personality: Quiet and reserved until he warms up to you, he has bursts of socializing in the form of down time, not so much during things. Unflinching in conversation and being comfortable around large groups of people. Cultivating a confidence but not an ego, it is clear in his body language he is generally relaxed, Talking to him it isn't clear that he has a major anger lying under the surface that hardly flares up, often because of small issues rather than legitimate ones, mistakes made by himself, nor does it reveal his oratory skills or the passion behind them. Ready for an adventure there is a spark of excitement behind his eyes, even though his face may not show it, and the energy he has to learn as well as work never seems to run out, always asking what is next to do. The beggar down the street may be homeless, and he might in fact be a little crazy, however he is a person worth listening to, you can only decide what is crazy if you hear it first.

Weakness: His ability to notice small things around him is frankly abysmal, hit a chink in the armor in the third rank with a bolt at an angle? Hard to do, but it can be done. Notice that the business associate attempted to underpay him? I'm sorry, you didn't mean that right? Did he just put his quill down next to the place he normally does as he gets a drink of beer? Where did my quill go? It will be found two weeks later. He also takes to the drink hard, turning him from the normally reserved man to one that is loud, likes to joke often about inappropriate or dark things, as well as bring him out of his shell in the worst way. His anger may come out if he doesn't do something properly in his mind, this may come out in a variety of ways, however, it will not end well. His melee skill is passable, but he is certainly out of his depth if he goes against anyone acceptably skilled.

Strength: Speaking, talking, communicating with people, the biggest thing however is CONVERSING with people. I've shot crossbows for two years, I drilled on them for those two years, I lead men with it for two years, and I've hunted with one ever since.

Extra: Combat.. Have you tasted it? The rush of adrenaline is addicting, reload faster, fire straighter, the dance of the field, the danger of it. That is why most of the money was not spent on my outfit, but on my green and yellow basket hilt sword and the mechanical wonder, highly tuned heavy crossbow, ornately carved and inlaid.
Accepted! I already love this guy. Knew it the minute I saw a beard

WIP
f27cc830bfcbe75187c5c62aebb2aa18.jpgName:
Honeyrose

Race:
Humanoid plant

Clan:
Virgons

Hometown/Birthplace:
Mystic Forest

Personality:
Honeyrose is hard working, kind, charming, and optimistic. She can also be playful, and somewhat sassy. Though generally childlike and gentle, Honeyrose can also be assertive, with an authoritative nature. Due to her strong sense of kindness and goodwill upon others, she can at times be gullible and easily manipulated. She can also be childish and easily angered sometimes.

Strength:​

Last edited:
Character sheet:

Appearance (Picture is preferred):
Mephisto.(Arknights).full.2578812.jpg
Name: Maddox Nithercott

Race: Half Atlantean, Half Human

Position: His profession regards him as a Doctor under specialization in various branches namely surgeon, pediatrics, cardiologist.

Clan: Piecean. A clan gifted in healing and blood manipulation of arts.

Powers:

His healing powers are more dominant than manipulation of blood due to familiarity and easy access to knowledge.

Healing powers- Maddox is capable of restoring biotic organisms to their optimal health, replenishing the lost health points back to their healthy state, minimizing the impact of damage, cleansing wounds, fixing broken bones, curing diseases by prescribing prescriptions and types of venomous substances. To meet this certain condition of his ability, there must be a presence of holy water where he would fortify it with his healing energy as a heritage from his race.

His skill level in terms of purification can be recognized as an expert level where he surpass limitations and is compatible with modern medical knowledge known achievable. These include cleansing external and severe wounds ( includes deep level of burns, fractured bones), reattaching of lost limbs is possible and great damages in nerves and internal organs can be minimized for patient’s comfort.

Disease and poison immunity - his racial traits have enhanced his immunity system where low dosage of toxic substance or virus infection can leave him unaffected while high amounts require minimal attention.

Hometown/Birthplace: In a fishing village near the capital

Abilities:

Knowledge in Science and Medicine - Wandering during his teenage era, he conducted his life to researches and the wonders of science where his objectives remained clear, saving and curing life as a respect for his talents and gifts

Medicine, poison and healing potions creation - This alchemy trait of Maddox serves as his hobby by the times boredom hits.

Background: Maddox was an offspring resulting from a maiden in his village and an exiled criminal from the Atlantean kingdom. However, he failed to meet his father since he was killed during a bandit raid compassing the duty of a father to protect his family by volunteering to fend the surprise attack. Such action made his wife survive, able to raise Maddox as a normal man. The individual spent his childhood in libraries, reading books regarding the uprising of clans, races and their powers. By his accomplishments after pursuing basic education, he decided to take medical courses with lowered difficulty due to his possessed knowledge and application of his clan’s arts until he became the town doctor.

Personality:

Chaotic Neutral - he promotes the ideals of freedom, it is his own freedom that comes first; good and evil come second to their need to be free which means within the medical field and aspects, his ideals and decisions remain superior.

Professional - Maddox is always acting with appropriate demeanor, respect and possessing proficiency to perform the job. Maddox is compelled to always put the patient’s well-being above their own self-interests where his patients will have greater trust and confidence in the doctor’s abilities when their sessions are conducted with good manners and respect.

Knowledgeable - Maddox assures the patient that he is credible for assessing the patient’s stability and shows that he is quite knowledgeable for doing his job.

Weakness:

Distraction
Clumsy ( He can only tend one patient at a time)
Using his powers can result to exhaustion due to lack of guidance from his father
Unknown knowledge and capacities in handling his mana or energy conservation as a source for the application of his prowess

Strength:

His prowess
Willpower and motivation to prolong and save lives
The people’s belief to him
His personality in helping patients

Extra: (Anything extra to say to explain?)

1584804197763.jpeg

Name: Only knows as “The Warden”

Race: nobody can tell under the mask. Some assume he is a golem brought to life by magic, others say he is an icy species form the north.

Position: Doctor, but doesn’t shy away from battle.

Clan: Scorpio

Powers: Ice powers: can freeze anything or thaw anything of his choice.

Hometown/Birthplace: Unknown

Abilities: Excellent swordsmanship. He can leap over people easily and can waver any strong will. He has been known to break people the toughest people. He is skilled with sewing to suture wounds as well as being skilled in medicine; the kind that can actually heal the sick instead of make it worse.

Background: No one knows where The Warden came from, only that his armor is the only clue. One day he just showed up and became accepted into the clan as no one would say no. He was kind to his kinsmen, earning their respect with the sword and allowing him to say little as he liked it.

Weaknesses
Not much of a talker. If he has some brilliant plan to storm a castle, he will do it by himself instead of inform others. He does do teamwork well, but prefers to go alone.
Strength:
Strong and capable. Agile and sleek. The Warden is known to be an excellent thinker. Perhaps that is why he is silent all the time: only watching and thinking able
To figure out a person before they say a word.
Extra:
Loves animals. Is the one time he shakes off his icy aura is to pet animals.

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 400px; background-color: #7B9FAB; border: 3px solid #DFDEE6; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 224px; height: 402px; left: 0px; top: -2px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/04/4a/38044a02fa761178b2fe0cb62fe981a0.jpg); background-size: 100%; border-right: 3px solid #DFDEE6; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; left: 183px; top: 10px; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: auto; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #194A60; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; padding-right: 3px; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; left: 383px; top: 46px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: auto; color: #194A60; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #001F2C; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-style: bold; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; padding-right: 3px; [/class] [class=underline] overflow: visible; position: absolute; top: 62.5px; left: 247px; width: 337px; height: 3px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: #DFDEE6; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 38px; height: 38px; background-color: #194A60; border: 3px solid #DFDEE6; border-radius: 100px; color: #DFDEE6 font-size: 30px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=body] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 297px; height: 240px; color: #DFDEE6; text-align: left; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 11px; font-size: 10px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=bodycont] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 290px; height: 256px; left: 270px; top: 119px; background-color: #194A60; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #001F2C; border-radius: 10px [/class] [class=sub1] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub2] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub3] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub4] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: 10px; display: inline; background-color: #7B9FAB; border-radius: 50px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #001F2C; color: #194A60; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #8D220C; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #001F2C; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show tabsContentOther) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub3) [/script]
[div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=title]william c. crane[/div]
[div class=underline][/div]
[div class=role]the navigator[/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=sub1]basics[/div]
[div class=sub2 style="display: none;"]persona[/div]
[div class=sub3 style="display: none;"]background[/div]
[div class=sub4 style="display: none;"]other[/div]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 100px;"]1[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 154px;"]2[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 208px;"]3[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 262px;"]4[/div][/div]

[div class=one]1[/div]
[div class=two]2[/div]
[div class=three]3[/div]
[div class=four]4[/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]name[/div] william charles crane

[div class=tag]nickname[/div] will

[div class=tag]age[/div] 21

[div class=tag]gender[/div] male

[div class=tag]height[/div] 5' 5"

[div class=tag]weight[/div] 145 lbs.

[div class=tag]eye color[/div] grey

[div class=tag]race[/div] unknown

[div class=tag]role[/div] navigator

[div class=tag]clan[/div] unknown

[div class=tag]powers[/div] unknown

[div class=tag]abilities[/div] skilled in close combat, intimidating despite his stature, persuasive, and surprisingly perceptive

[div class=tag]sexuality[/div] you can ask if you're okay with being stabbed

[div class=tag]occupation[/div] owner and bartender of the straw hat

[div class=tag]body mods[/div] scars, tattoo, and pierced ears

[div class=tag]attire[/div] x x x

[div class=tag]weapons[/div] dual wields his guns and swords; favored weapon unknown for now

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]vices[/div]
⟶ very private, won't typically share personal details
⟶ often threatens to drown, stab, or maim others
⟶ occasionally does
⟶ suppresses emotional responses with alcohol
⟶ less hostile, but distant and insincere when intoxicated
⟶ believes that revenge is justice

[div class=tag]virtues[/div]
⟶ very protective if you manage to form a bond with him
⟶ believes strongly in bodily integrity, unless you're violating someone else's

[div class=tag]strengths[/div]
⟶ despite his own emotional ineptitude, he can read others
⟶ skilled in close combat

[div class=tag]weaknesses[/div]
⟶ inability to work with others
⟶ currently will not fight with his all due to his stoic facade
⟶ any correct analysis about his character bothers him deeply and makes him lose focus during battle
⟶ idk his opposite zodiac ummm

[div class=tag]likes[/div]
⟶ free food
⟶ most alcohol
⟶ watching the night sky

[div class=tag]dislikes[/div]
⟶ boring people
⟶ pushy people
⟶ surprises
⟶ abuse of authority

[div class=tag]habits[/div]
⟶ staring into space
⟶ observing people

[div class=tag]fears[/div]
⟶ his privacy and space being violated
⟶ trusting others
⟶ becoming emotionally attached
⟶ being taken advantage of, cast to the side, or judged

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]hometown[/div] unknown (currently resides in davenport, a merchant town by the sea)

[div class=tag]history[/div] unknown

[div class=tag]family[/div] unknown

[div class=tag]education[/div] general education, experience on ships

[div class=tag]relationships[/div] unknown

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]theme song[/div] between the bars by elliot smith

[div class=tag]favorite food[/div] warm bread

[div class=tag]favorite drink[/div] lots and lots of hard cider

[div class=tag]favorite pastime[/div] skywatching and heavy drinking

[div class=tag]favorite color[/div] oranges and pinks

[div class=tag]gallery[/div]

851056f91c8fabeb5c14e29aabccb6f7.jpg

73c8340648299b3c90755a9eda173aa4.jpg

[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#8D220C]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back