• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Hello and welcome!

Now is a great time to delve into Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered, a Hosted Roleplay. We just did a time skip, and are now on a field trip! Once you join, I'll make you your own thread to put any characters you make, a perk of being an HP.

To give you all a bit of information on the Rp, it is a Superhero High School Rp where your lovely students have come to learn how to be Superheroes. Ranging (mostly) from 13-16, your kid will have to deal with school, possible Villain attacks, and even the looming threat of the Occard Alliance, a huge terrorist organization that blew up east LA nearly ten years ago. The anniversary is fast approaching, and due to a rise in activity, they think that the OA might strike here... in Portland. All the same, the teachers and faculty are sure that the students will have a wonderful, and safe, school year!

Enjoy!

Information Page
Character Information Page
Current Page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back