• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered ~ Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
En Valkyrie I --Voice In The Darkness--

Layered in auras ranging from shades to different tints of black, blue, and violet, En the 1st channeled is magic into the atmosphere. Each effect of the spells chanted heavily delayed as the vessel was nowhere near suited for such advanced arts. Yet in attempt to multitask the ancestor continued. Without a doubt, this body's magic power would run out, and he'd have to operate off his soul to resume these anger-filled actions. Pat! Calm yourself! Soulless purple blinders zipped to the left, En's head following seconds after. It looked like he snapped his own neck.

A shorter boy with a very primal yet hunter-like getup grabbed En's shoulder and tried reaching out to the younger soul in the body. He even sneaked a look at a nearby instructor to gain his attention. En could see the boy's every movement, and even though he knew for a fact that En the 2nd never met this child before, it was worrying that they could differentiate the possessed and the possessor. This boy was dangerous. En knew that in these early stages of development that this boy would be a potential nail in his coffin. The vocal constraints used by the boy slowly came to pass as the ancestor grabbed the leather-wrapped wrist and tossed the boy's hand aside before giving him a cold stare containing centuries of hatred and rage.

YffreJephre YffreJephre

Serena immediately shook Chiara’s hand as soon as she put it out. “Nice to meet you, Chiara. My name is Serena, and I am indeed a student.” said Serena.
She was wondering if she would become their guide, for they are also hungry like her here.
“So how did your exam go? My exam was scary but not exciting, because I was just using my power to bring the injured to the nurse office.” said Serena. “I don't know if they even went to the nurse office to begin with, as I have never tried to do a powerful spell before.”
'I guessed I am not waiting for that kid to come back. I don't want Chiara and her friend to keep waiting here.’ thought Serena.
She needs to say something, so they won't be too bored of the wait here.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Teslie Coila
Guyle Heston
A.K.A
Bullwhip
The wannabe hero offered Runa a heartfelt, if admittedly rather unenthusiastic smile, his actions in the simulation still weighed a little on his heart and mind, albeit this girl's presence had lightened the weight somewhat. "Ah a magical bard, sounds like a fun power, I'm knock-off sonic. I think we'll get along, so long as you don't cast Tasha's Hideous Laughter on me" Guyle thought to himself for a momet "... Bugger" He'd just admitted to being a tabletop roleplayer to a random person, it wasn't necessarily taht he found his hobby embarassing, but he certainly realised that roleplaying wasn't particularly the most heroically ideal of past times.

His phone lit up again "God sake..."

Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them
Just a friendly hello. :angel:
me
Umm... Hello?
me
Should I know you?
them
Not yet.
them
$ sudo apt-get install nial_liv
me
Just tell me who you are, I'm not a big fan of mysteries
me
I don't know what that was, but I'm wiping this phone
them
Lol. I was just teasin' you. I derped and c/p'd a thing I was doin' for prep. I'm a tech student. I was installin' a package and did that in the message instead.
them
Sorry bout that. I texted a buncha new students as soon as their scores got through. Getting a head start on meeting the newbies and all that. Teachers get kinda pissed when I do stuff like this, so don't tell on me? :P
me
I'm not gonna tell on you, unless of course you did do something, in that case I'll flip my shit lol.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Damafaud Damafaud

Well, it seemed like Lu-Dao had his work cut out for him. He had a whiner, a "resident badass" that he had to retrieve soon, a girl who liked to be incredibly chatty, and of course the stereotypical kid that thought they had a chance against people like himself. The distance that child would have to go to even make him break a sweat after just a glance at Vurudial was too much to ask of a person. Now or ever, as far as he was concerned. So the point, at this time, was to assert that they were under him, did as he said, and if they did do as he said, they wouldn't have to fear the consequences. Of course, there's also establishing what consequences there would be if they didn't jump when told to - if they had to be told to.

So, he'd start by dragging the resident "badass" Tsunami over by literally doing nothing but what he had before - do nothing physically. Instead, Lu-Dao's glance flicked over to Tsunami and, in an instant, the boy was being dragged back towards them by sheer mental Will even as the boy dug his heels in until, of course, he was parked directly in Lu-Dao's line of sight.

"You'll come here when I say to come here," Lu-Dao started, his voice quiet, yet forceful after he had swallowed another bite of turkey. "You're a troubled student, which means you're restricted as far as your privileges go."

Tsunami's reaction was nothing short of utterly stunned and, due to how he dealt with things that upset him, anger. With his fists balled, Tsunami started marching off again in another direction, absolutely determined to make the point that there wasn't a single person on this campus who was going to be his "Father" of sorts on campus. He already had one - a damn good one, and no one was replacing that man.

Unfortunately for him, though, Lu-Dao had other plans.

"Fine," the quiet voice came again, until this time Tsunami's entire body almost seemed to seize up before being dragged back and being very pointedly planted in place, Lu-Dao using his mental Will to literally bury the boy's feet in stone from the surrounding concrete. "Then I suppose you'll be the example for disobeying my orders.

"As the Troubled Students of Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered, you will be under extremely heavy scrutiny. Your lives will be dictated by what I see fit to a certain point - such as classes, remedial classes, extra work if I deem it necessary, being made to carry out heavy labor if my warnings do not have you keeping your 'Nose to the Grind Stone' as you humans would say, and in the most extreme of situations, like threatening the lives of other students, you will be dealt with personally by me and handed over to authorities that are more than capable of holding you in place. Follow my guidelines, which we'll go over later, and you'll have no problems. Cause trouble, and you may regret it."

With that being said, and Tsunami able to be able to at least use his upper body, he took the vibration that he felt in his pocket as an immediate distraction. This fucking... Alien?, he guessed, was something that was unsettling. His telekinetic abilities were freakish. Reaching into his pocket, Tsunami pulled out what he now recognized was... Well, a phone.

Wait - a phone?? When the hell did he get a phone? Who planted it on him? For that matter, what else did they plant on him aside from that? Digging around in his pockets in quick order, he couldn't find anything else as far as he knew, so he came to the assumption that it was only this and... Well, did what anyone would do when they got a text, he guessed.

Sudo
them
Welcome to the school
them
me
... Who the hell is this?? "Sudo?" You a Linux fanboy tryin'a be "Anonymous" or somethin', mate?
me
I don't have a clue who you are, and I really don't like havin' sudden surprises like this. So let's cut to the chase: Whaddaya want?

RUNA WINTERFIELD
GYMNASIUM

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Mary.%28Ib%29.600.1340881.jpg

Living a secluded lifestyle, Runa had no idea what was that song Guyle had said, much more why he looked so down after mentioning it. From the sound of it, it would force someone to laugh if she sings it? Or would it do something laugh related? "I don't know much about the song you mentioned, but I do know some songs that can make you laugh."

An idea had popped into her head. With a pair of twinkling eyes, Runa held her lute in front of her, her fingers strumming the strings.

"Want to hear me play?"

Ariella & Chiara
mentioned: Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Smiling as the girl spoke Chiara nodded happily before replying. "Our exam was alright I guess. My sister here was just about to kill the villain before they woke us." Chiara said with a little giggle as she petted Ariellas head and smiled at the lady before asking. "You said spell. So are you some kind of with or wizard by chance? I hope you don't mind me asking I just like to know." She informed the woman with a smile

~Taylor~
Taylor continued to lay on his temporary bed for a long while. Some of his peers had already gotten up and were milling around, but he couldn't seem to muster up the energy to do so. Staring at the ceiling, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. The blond sat up and eagerly took the phone out of his pocket, hoping that it was his brother sending him a message. Immediately, disappointment replaced his excitement. Sudo? I don't know anyone named Sudo... Grudgingly, he opened up the message.

Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them

Oh he so wasn't in the mood for more mysterious bullshit.

Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them
me
Funny, I don't consider being put under and mind fucked a friendly hello.
me
How'd you even get this number?

Sourly, he put his phone back into his pocket and stretched his arms above his head. I've sat on my ass for long enough. Pushing himself off of the bed, he stood up and leaned backwards until he felt his spine pop. Much better. Scanning the area, he noticed that most of the people from his group had either left or were talking to each other. Well, guess he was a little behind on the friend-making scene. Not that he wanted to be friends with some of the students anyways, from what he could see some minor altercations had already broken out. Nothing to be worried about yet, but Taylor didn't want to get into anymore fights for the rest of the day. Glancing over, he noticed that one of the students in his group was huddled on his bed. The blond felt a bit of his bitter mood fade at the sight. Poor kid. The student appeared to be more shaken than Taylor had been. Feeling a pang of sympathy, he carefully made his way over.

"Hey," he said gently, "You OK there honey?" Taylor hoped that his sweetened tone and high voice didn't come off as patronizing. In all honesty he couldn't help it; seeing how shaken the kid was brought out a maternal instinct. He wanted to reassure the boy. He vaguely recognized the student from battle, but it was more of a blur than a solid memory. Taylor remembered that he had done some magic, but not exactly which spell he had cast during the exam; there were too many people casting at once and Taylor was mainly focused on trying not to die.

(( Osuka Osuka ))

Last edited:
“Your sister did a good job then, because I was hoping that our group villain: Tempest didn't come after me.” said Serena, who wasn't going to say that she was scared for her life here. “I didn't check my grade yet, since I want to do that later. But I believe that it was a pretty high from what our messenger had said.”
Serena then heard Chiara asked her if she was a witch or a wizard here, and she was giggling in her mind from the innocent question.
“Well, you can say that, but I was just a normal person at first. It’s only when I got my power did I found out that my parents are elemental manipulators. They told me to say random words if I was in trouble before I left, and that literally worked. That was my first attempt too.” said Serena.
“Also if that guy doesn't come back. Do you want to follow me, for I do have the school's map.”
said Serena. “If you are wondering why I am not using the map here. I want to make some friends, and that boy knows the way to the cafeteria.”
Serena was giving them a polite sweet smile, as she was thinking about what kind of villain did the other kids have to deal with.
'Did they fought against a god, or a giant robot like my old powered school did? Because that would be scary but cool here.' thought Serena.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Xanjay Vaughn-Evens

When the uncanny entrance examination was over, Xanjay found himself in what looked like a gym. It was way bigger than all the gyms of every school he'd went to, and he and his brother had been to a lot. The most recent one being abandoned due to the fear the students and teachers had towards the powers he and his twin possessed. Xanjay laid back in the bed as the invigilator for his group introduced herself and explained the situation far more clear than he would've gathered alone. A small black hole opened up on his right as he conveyed Dark energy from elsewhere, connecting said space to his current location. Pulling out a notebook and pen his pale right hand reached into the portal, leaving it to quickly contort as it'd served its purpose.

Xanjay took down a few things pertaining to what he'd read on the tablet as the girl went on to answer all possible questions. Then an annoyance came to pass in the form of an unhappy student taking it upon themselves to interrupt their guide, though this was dealt with fairly quickly as the school's staff took care of it. A small smile left Xanjay as he favored the speed in which the higher-ups took action. So far he liked how they did things here no matter how trivial they were as to him, it was always the little things in life that one enjoyed, and since his stay here was without a doubt going to be a long one, he guessed that boredom and displeasure were to be kept out of reach for as long as possible. However, despite earlier events being fake it didn't mean that they couldn't come to pass. Paranoia showed its face.

Silver eyes monitored the girl and employee standing amidst the children. He wondered how tough they all were. Could anyone of them handle a serious threat like the one showcased in the exam, or would they cock up like cockroaches. Taking a needed breath he looked down at what he'd written. Turns out the notes he took were really just him scribbling his thoughts on the school's first impression, his first impression, what fragments of memory he had of the exam, and things he wanted to ask his twin when he got the chance. A yawn left Xanjay as he opened another black portal to his unknown space, exchanging the notebook and pen for a pillow before laying on his right side. It was time to take a nap, and if anything happened he was sure someone'd wake him up, otherwise he'd enjoy night time early.

Fay:

“Get up already,” came the internal dialogue once more. “You’ve got people to meet, competition to scout – people to like and dislike. It’s school.”

It wasn’t so simple to him. There was no way the other school would have accepted him if they had this sort of test. He would’ve been a danger to other students in times of conflict. He nearly killed another student – simulation or not. That would’ve been another family that had to grieve, and he would’ve been responsible for it. A wizard’s power was something to fear and to be awed by. It was strong, and it could either be destructive, or it could create an entirely new plane of existence in which could be lived in peacefully.

Unfortunately for him, he had seen first-hand what carelessness could possibly do if he didn’t think through his actions more and more.

At the sound of another student, his thoughts were interrupted. He couldn’t see them due to the cloak, but it sounded like the voice came from the left. It was gentle and high in register. It didn’t exactly sound patronizing, but using the word “Honey” in the sense they had denoted either they were far too caring or that they were much older. After all, they most definitely weren’t together, and they weren’t a parent. The thought alone of his parents showing up here almost made him smile. They’d have a heart attack and instantly kneel in prayer for their God to save them from all these “Children of the Devil” as they would put it. He’d nearly pay to see that kind of thing happen. In fact, he’d more than pay – he’d meet the demands of almost any villain just to see those sad excuses of parents be brought to their knees.

Of course, that wouldn’t be very heroic of him, would it?

Pulling back his cloak’s hood slightly, Fay turned to look at the person who was talking to him and recognized them as a student from the test versus Entropy. They were another Mage, and of course he didn’t remember exactly what the student had been doing considering everything happened in such a blur, but it didn’t matter as far as that went. They weren’t the student they nearly killed.

“What’re we going for? The tragic anti-hero?” The voice scoffed. “Get up and introduce yourself, you idiot. Stop gawking. Sheez, kid.”

The internal voice wasn’t appreciated, but he did as it said regardless and slipped from the bed quietly, looking around for his staff until he found it laying down on the side of his bed. Thin fingers scooped it up and he held it close to his body as he took the student in.

“I’m fine,” he said, more to himself. “Just not understanding how I’ve not been rejected from the school. Last I remember from the test was my attack missing and nearly killing another student before the test ended. I got a ninety-percent for realizing it was a simulation, but if my old school did this, I’d likely be rejected entry. I’ll have to talk to a teacher about it later to understand why they didn’t elect to boot me.”

Kyrenka Kyrenka

Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them
me
Umm... Hello?
me
Should I know you?
them
Not yet.
them
$ sudo apt-get install nial_liv
me
Just tell me who you are, I'm not a big fan of mysteries
me
I don't know what that was, but I'm wiping this phone
them
Lol. I was just teasin' you. I derped and c/p'd a thing I was doin' for prep. I'm a tech student. I was installin' a package and did that in the message instead.
them
Sorry bout that. I texted a buncha new students as soon as their scores got through. Getting a head start on meeting the newbies and all that. Teachers get kinda pissed when I do stuff like this, so don't tell on me? :P
me
I'm not gonna tell on you, unless of course you did do something, in that case I'll flip my shit lol.
them
Nah, lol. Happy to have more students. Glad ya got in.
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper
Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them
me
... Who the hell is this?? "Sudo?" You a Linux fanboy tryin'a be "Anonymous" or somethin', mate?
me
I don't have a clue who you are, and I really don't like havin' sudden surprises like this. So let's cut to the chase: Whaddaya want?
them
Dude, hostile much? Specialty is tech, mate. Chill. I like Linux and penguins. Sudo seemed fitting.
them
Wanted to say welcome to the school, and did. Not some big deal. R U Aussie?
Osuka Osuka
Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them
me
Funny, I don't consider being put under and mind fucked a friendly hello.
me
How'd you even get this number?
them
Dude, chill a bit. I'm a tech student. I'm good at numbers. I figured I'd say hi, and I have zilch to do with the mindfuckery. That's the school's f'd up way of testing.
Kyrenka Kyrenka
(( elextrified elextrified and Astralworks Astralworks Hey! Just wanted to make sure you two know about the text message you two got. o.o))

~Kaleb~​
The little black haired boy screamed out as he woke up, jumping to a sitting position as he was startled. His hands clamped over his mouth and his cheeks became alight with blush as his bright amber eyes darted around in an attempt to take in his surroundings. They were safe... The last little bit of the fight got even more serious than before... Entropy was almost impaled, and this Superhero came in... He shook his head and tried to ignore any eyes that were on him for his outburst.

This woman in white and blue was talking to them. Right... scores. This was the test? He groaned quietly and rubbed his face, wondering how poorly he must have done. He didn't get to do anything! Right intentions or not that had to be- his eyes widened as he looked at the score. 85/100. And the passing grade was as low as a 40? He... he wanted to cry. He was so happy he had done so well, he just wished he felt like he deserved it more. Tucking the strange mixture of glee and uncertainty away for the moment, he tried to pay more attention to his fellow students.

There was a man, presumably a teacher, on the opposite side of the room that was calling out to the delinquent students and the elemental students. There was the kid who walked up and talked about getting food, his voice comforting. It made one want to follow him. Kaleb got distracted by this, however, when another kid stood and started chanting off stuff and looking all bizarre. Was this school really alright? He let a little chuckle escape his lips and smiled apologetically at the woman who was speaking to them before. This must have been especially perturbing to her, since she had to address all of them to begin with.

The first boy with the comforting voice attempted to help the other... strange kid out. This was more like a TV show than a school so far, and despite all of this going on in front of him, he still managed to wonder how long from now school would actually start. This was the test, and the sort of had orientation inside of the test... which sure was one interesting way to do a test. After this... what? A few weeks? A couple months? He couldn't remember the school's start date off the top of his head. He was way too frazzled to.

Kaleb hopped down off of the bed, and he actually had to hop, being only 5'2". He decided that the hunter-looking boy seemed to at least somewhat have the other one under control, or at least he cared quite a bit. Overwhelming someone like that would probably only prove to be a bad idea.

He's not a very good person, his goddess chimed in, speaking to him yet again in his mind, It is unfortunate that the boy has to deal with such a spirit. Oh. Good to know he wasn't the only one with voices talking to him. If he could roll his eyes at a voice he would have. Though... the revelation did concern him... Was this spirit a danger? That wouldn't really be his concern... would it? He really didn't want to end up in the middle of more weirdness...

He shook his head, watching for a moment more. The kid clearly didn't want company right now. Instead, he moved over to two students that were in the same group as he was ( Osuka Osuka and Kyrenka Kyrenka ). He waved nervously, worried he'd be mistaken for a girl as he often was, "H-hey... um... do you guys have room for one more?" Upon closer inspection, however, he doubted that the other two would mistake him. They both looked very feminine, though he was relatively sure that they were both boys as well.

Kaleb let a small smile touch his lips, much warmer this time, "We should all go get food. If it's a buffet, we wouldn't want to get there and have it all be gone. I know I feel exhausted after that test..." He blushed a little, "Oh, I didn't introduce myself first. My name's Kaleb. What're your names?"

Just like any teenager who wasn’t given their way, Zephyr’s expression turned into one that was less than pleased. He inhaled sharply and let out a long sigh, his hair and the front of his clothing billowing gently with the quick breeze that passed by him. While he wasn’t like others who had no control over their abilities and when they wanted to use them, he was simply far too used to using intimidation as a tactic for getting what he wanted. Which, in this case, was to not be manhandled by this random guy when all he wanted to do was go home; or at least be paid attention to! “I already failed the stupid test..” he grumbled under his breath. Having already gestured at the angry blue haired boy and receiving no indication that he was allowed to follow, he tensed himself in preparation to just pull away from the man and run. After all, he’d never met anyone that was faster than he was.

At least, that was his plan until he saw the blue haired boy wordlessly being dragged backwards towards them. Now he was reconsidering his options.

He didn’t have to debate for too long, for as quickly as he was going to start thinking of another, safer, escape plan, his attention was caught by something vibrating in the back pocket of his pants. Slightly alarmed, he reached back and grabbed at his pocket, relaxing once his fingers made contact with the rectangular device wedged inside. It was just the phone his parents had given him before he left. He hadn’t wanted the thing at all, but they had insisted, his mother cried even saying she’d want to speak to him, so he relented. It would be a small distraction while Mr. Lu Lu and Blue Hair Boy were fighting, anyways. Pulling it out, he stared down at the screen and, remembering something from the small crash course his parents had given him, he opened the message and read its contents; only to be met with yet another thing to confuse him. He was half tempted to just put the phone away again and forget that he even had the device in the first place. However, a quick glance around showed that several other students also had phones and.. well, this was as good of a time as any to instead to try it out.

Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them
me
no

Zephyr clicked send, a triumphant smile on his lips as he did so. He stared down at the phone for a few seconds longer, seemingly waiting for the device to congratulate him itself, and was only drawn out of his own world at the sound of a female’s voice growing nearer. Snapping back to reality, he shoved the phone back into the pocket it had been in and looked up just in time to see a girl with striking pink hair approaching them. He gave a startled blink at her less than expected introduction and then offered her what he hoped was a pleasant smile. He personally wasn’t too pleased over being dubbed, ‘troubled,’ but maybe she knew something he didn’t about the program since she seemed to be all smiles about it,
“I’m Zephyr,” he responded in greeting, his eyes catching a boy with light hair approaching them as well. “That’s LuLu,” he tilted his head in the direction of the man beside him, taking it upon himself to introduce the man since he seemed rather preoccupied. “I guess this is just where they stick the powerful kids, yeah?”

Deathkitten Deathkitten , Osuka Osuka , Phantophobition Phantophobition

James couldn't get the eye of the teacher.

When he looked back to the boy, he was startled at the angle that his neck had taken, and his hand shot off his shoulder.

This spirit, this reek that hung over the boy had him in it's sights, and it was not happy.

And Jimmy had flinched first, damnit. He couldn't recover after that.

And he could not read these chants and mutterings as well as he could have on a full belly. While undeniably dark in origin, he didn't know what they were for, and it was now almost as though the lad had been swallowed from his senses, still.......somewhere...... but nowhere he could reach.

He decided on the direct approach.

"Who. Are. You. ? " he spoke with a slight awe, an acknowledgment of superiority. He spoke to the spirit, it's obvious pride and sense of Sovereignty, and hoped for an answer. ( Astralworks Astralworks )

Unfortunately, he didn't think he'd get to eat all to soon, but the ladies he'd been about to leave with were soon joined by a young man, and he felt they'd be able to look after themselves. ( Blackrose7 Blackrose7 , Steve Freeling Steve Freeling , Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

Teslie Coila
Guyle Heston
A.K.A
Bullwhip
Guyle finally gave up on texting the strange man and slid his outdated phone into his hoodie, grumbling something about gamergate to himself even though it wasn't remotely relevant before perking up once more.

"Hearing you sing? I'd take you up on the offer if the place weren't so crowded..." He looked around at the packed room, some people had left, or tried to leave at least, but the hustle and bustle was yet to die down. He spoke without thinking.
"I wouldn't say no to a private concert though" He paused again.
".........." Clearing his throat he tried to move on "So I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing right now, you got any ideas?"

Damafaud Damafaud

~Taylor~
Taylor felt sympathy for the mage rise up. He feels guilty. Taylor didn't say anything at first. Statements like, 'It wasn't your fault,' or 'It's OK!' were pretty flimsy. If the simulation had been real, that kid would've had an innocent person's blood on their hands. No amount of flimsy sympathies could ever make a mistake like that better. In an attempt to provide some sort of solace, Taylor gestured towards a student from their group. "Well, at least you're not like that." The blond had recognized the people who had fought during the test, as well as the ones who didn't. Giving the student a disgusted look, Taylor muttered, "Sick bastard enjoyed watching us get slaughtered". He turned his attention back towards the mage and gave him a reassuring smile. "If you feel guilty about what happened, then you're obviously not villain material. Besides, that's the whole point of coming here, right? To get better at this hero thing."

Before he had a chance to hear the mage's reply, a small black-haired student shyly come up to them. "H-hey... um... do you guys have room for one more?" The boy seemed to gain a bit of confidence as he continued, "We should all go get food. If it's a buffet, we wouldn't want to get there and have it all be gone. I know I feel exhausted after that test..." He blushed a little, "Oh, I didn't introduce myself first. My name's Kaleb. What're your names?"

Taylor gave the mage a glance. Good question. Not that names were a priority, but it'd be nice to have something aside to call his fellow students aside from 'mage' and 'boy'. Giving Kaleb a genuine smile, Taylor held out his hand, "My name's Taylor Walker, and yeah I'm pretty sure we have room for more." The blond felt his eyes light up as he realized that these were potential friends. Friends I can rely on. People with strong morals and friendly attitudes were surprisingly hard to come by, and these two seemed alright. Of course time would tell, but for now Taylor felt confident that these two boys had the potential to be great friends.

(( Osuka Osuka and Deathkitten Deathkitten ))
((Also FYI, the student I'm referring to is Astralworks Astralworks 's En Valkyrie II))

Chiara & Ariella
Chiara nodded a little as she pet Ariella. "Yeah well... That's what her and I are here to do." She said softly a small dark look came over her face for just a mere second before she smiled up at the girl. Smiling at her explanation and giggled a little. "So basically you talk gibberish and your magic works?" She asked before giggling a little more then speaking. "Sure we would love to follow you. I know for a fact Ariella is starving. I just hope they have enough raw meat to feed her." She said with a smile as she turned towards the door. "Lets go!" She said happily as she turned to leave before noticing that there original guide was back with one other she turned back around as Ariella looked up curiously. as the boys came up.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling YffreJephre YffreJephre

Last edited:
"Most likely, yes, but I do believe that you can say a spell's name as well." said Serena. "The only problem with saying the spell's name is when a villain hears that, because they will know what you are trying to do." Serena does watch some anime, so she knows that it's not very realistic to do that, because everybody will hear it if you say the attack's name. 'Like seriously, who shouts their attack's name in the middle of a battle? They will immediately know what you are trying to do, and will be able to dodge it.' thought Serena, because you won't be able to do that unless your attack is very fast here.
As Serena was about to leave with Chiara and Ariella with her map, she then noticed that someone had appeared, so she just smiled at them
. "Hello. Do you want to head to the cafeteria with us, as I do have a map here." said Serena. 'So that boy isn't going to join us for the cafeteria here. It's a bit sad, since I wanted to get to know him better. Oh well, I can talk to him next time.' thought Serena.
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling , Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
( Sorry kinadra, but Daniel's post is so short here. :( <- Don't have too much to write here, because of that. )

Last edited:

Two months have passed since you were last at the school, taking the unexpected exam. You and the others who have been accepted into the school have boarded specialized buses that will take you up to the campus. You have all had ample opportunity to say goodbye to family, pack your things, and prepare for the year ahead.
While you all waited anxiously for the shuttles to arrive, a large digital billboard set up as the backdrop to the bus stop changed from its stationary advert.
A small spinner took the advert's place for a moment, before a news story filled the screen.

latest

Late last night, a Supervillain attack plagued nearby Portland. Not much is known on the situation, but our reporters state that this may be the work of the OA. If that is the case, this is the first time they've popped up in nearly ten years.

Current figures show that at least ten people have been killed, and at least fifty more were injured in a large explosion that took out a heavily trafficked restaurant on the corner of NE Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and NE Colombia Boulevard. News vans had a tough time getting out there during the night, due to the street being closed off by local police.

We have the latest now-
latest

There are many buildings here that have been completely wiped out by fire by this time. Overnight, the explosion took out the main building, but then the resulting fire spread to three buildings nearby. There is still a fire blazing behind us, as you can see, and crews are working on putting this out before it spreads any further. This particular fire is across the street from the ones that burnt last night, but as far as we know, it is, in fact, connected.
CPT203373577_1.jpg

If this is the work of the OA, this could spell trouble in coming months as we approach the ten year anniversary of the LA riots and OA event. We will keep our viewers up to date on any and all news concerning developments into this concerning attack.

By the time the news story ended and the screen reverted to an advertisement, the buses had approached the designated stop down below the school, a shuttle of sorts that popped back and forth between the ground and campus often. There was a parking lot below the school with shaded spots and trees that dressed it up nicely. Really, most of the teachers probably parked here before heading up if they didn't just fly in themselves.

New, excited and nervous students piled in, finding seats after a list confirmed that they were indeed supposed to be there. Then, the shuttles were off, heading up one at time to the large mass of land that hovered above their heads. It was a lot larger than it looked from the ground, and especially larger than it looked through brochures or pictures online. Nothing quite gets the scale across correctly.

astrella2-png.380398
Each shuttle stopped in front, the massive paved entryway a perfect place for the buses to park and release the horde of excitable children. There were numerous staff to meet them there. Teachers stood ready to organize, and the mysterious Ms. Astrella was front and center to greet them all.

"Hello and greetings to all of you!" she bellowed, voice confident and upbeat, it was clear she was the one in charge, "This is going to be the start of your lives, preparation for all of you to do your part in the fight against the evils of the world. In particular, you'll learn to fight others like you that have chosen the wrong path... those we call Supervillains. Though this may seem daunting, I promise your time here will be just as fun as it is engaging and difficult. It will challenge your mind and bodies in the effort to get you all prepared for the dangers you may face in the future."

"Whether you plan to fight head-on, throwing yourself into the fray, act as a medic behind the scenes to help those who were injured by an attack, or even those of you who want to help with the aftermath... this is where your stories begin," she glanced down to her feet where her two cats now stood, having walked up to join the talk.

They were a large breed called the Savannah cat, which can get up to thirty pounds and are the result of breeding a domestic cat to a Serval. Astrella continued after a long sigh, tucking her curly black hair behind one of her ears, "In two months, it will be the tenth anniversary of the Occard Alliance's attack on the 12th of November, 2048. That day, which will be burnt into all of our minds for generations to come, is a reminder of why we are doing what we are. It is an affirmation of why this school exists, and why what we do is so important. They shattered our sense of safety, and made the already tender relations between powered and non-powered individuals rip apart into what we have today."

"We don't know when they'll rear their head again, but we have to be ready," she smiled sweetly at the crowd of students, "Even in recent news, things have been less than ideal. Here at Astrella's Boarding School, we will change all of this. You, as students, have the power to change people's opinions and to make the world a better place. With that, I think we ought to get on with things."

She motioned to the teachers on either side of her, "These lovely individuals all have signs that dictate who is supposed to go with them. Please line up with them and follow them. They'll show you around in a sort of tour, point out the classroom, what they expect of their students, and then they'll finally show you to the dorms. Delinquent students are going to line up with Professor Lu-Dao, who also has an Element Manipulator class. As a last note, all of your belongings that you packed and stored in the buses will be moved into your dorms, so you don't need to worry about that!"

((Please click on the group that you belong to. It will send you to the appropriate teacher's thread. Please post there, not here.))
Arcane Magic - Lyara McCaffin
Fay, Zaylilanna, Tristan, and Chiara​
Nature Magic - De'kiral
Ariella, Xanjay, and Himari​
Divine Magic - Nanami Shirayuki
Zinnia and Kaleb​
Other Magic - Adria Bennett
Taylor, En, Runa, and Joff​
Element Manipulator - Lu-Dao Quon
Steve, Rakshi, Xavier, Draxian, and Serena​
Technology - Dr. Amy Codex
Guyle​
Delinquent - Lu-Dao Quon
Saruki, Vurudial, James, Zephyr, Tsunami, and Hanaziel​

Astralworks Astralworks Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Damafaud Damafaud Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving elextrified elextrified Katniss_IsMyRp Katniss_IsMyRp Kyrenka Kyrenka MirrorBoy MirrorBoy OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Osuka Osuka Phantophobition Phantophobition Rantos Rantos Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume Steve Freeling Steve Freeling YffreJephre YffreJephre

Attachments

• Astrella.PNG
    Astrella.PNG
    299.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Astrella2.PNG
    Astrella2.PNG
    137.2 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
As a side-note, as I realized it wasn't mentioned in enough detail. Delinquent students would have been taken there, likely by escort, and would of course have no choice in the matter.

latest

Roughly one week ago, a Supervillain attack plagued nearby Portland. At the time not much was known about the situation, but our sources have confirmed that this was the work of the infamous Occard Alliance. This is the first time they've popped up in nearly ten years, causing great concern as the anniversary of the Los Angeles attack nears. In the coming two months, security is expected to drastically increase in LA, in case they target the same city again. Tensions are high right now because of this threat. Anti-power groups are planning protests, and Pro-power groups are doing similar.

Figures show that fifteen people were killed in the attack last week, and 68 more were injured in the large explosion that took out a heavily trafficked restaurant on the corner of NE Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and NE Colombia Boulevard. Once the police had cleared the area and we were able to gain access to the remains of the building... the damages were clear.

building rubble.jpg

The restaurant owners and their eldest daughter sadly perished in the explosion and resulting fire, leaving behind two younger children.

latest
Despite fires having been on either side of the street, they were, in fact, connected. The restaurant and three other buildings were destroyed and have had the rubble quickly torn down so as to minimize risk to the surrounding buildings. Five nearby buildings had various degrees of damage, though the business owners from most of them state that they really just look forward to getting back to a new normal.

cooltext277134320148556.pngAt the scene of the crime, detectives revealed a now-hated symbol of the group. This simple but well-drawn OA was found on a scrap of cloth underneath some of the rubble. Despite the cloth's torn appearance, the police involved believe that this was placed there deliberately to put their mark on the attack.

As these events are unfolding, however, the well-known powered school, Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered, is starting classes. On the day after the restaurant attack, the students got a taste of the campus. Their day was met with strife, however, as explosions were seen from below. A Supervillain cleanup crew was called in, and from what we know, no students were hurt in this attack. They refused to make any comment on whether or not this was linked to the now confirmed OA attack, though it is safe to assume that they are looking into it actively.

This is not the first time that the prestigious school has been attacked on the first day, as villains get more and more bold, but it is by far the flashiest we've seen yet. Their high location keeps them safer from most would-be villains, but not from the pros, it seems. All the same they have reassured parents and guardians of the students attending that they are safe, the lack of student injuries a testament to the school's Superhero staff.

Moving forward it seems we have to be more vigilant and aware of the Supervillain attacks. If you feel you have information that might be useful towards either attack, please contact us at Portland News 5.

Joshlyn out.

One week has passed since the smog-filled explosions blasted the school's Eastern forest. Surprisingly, the forest has recovered by now, certainly with the help of magic, though some of the leaves in the affected area has turned an interesting shade of purple. Until they can confirm or deny that it is safe, the school's security force has closed off that section of the forest in a see-through barrier that can change opacity at a moment's notice. This forcefield is, of course, twofold. One purpose is to keep the students out, but another is to keep any other possible problems in. No more explosions have taken place in the interim, however.

Though classes were supposed to start in just a few days, that got pushed back to a week as various windows were fixed and sudents were calmed. Now, however, classes are finally starting as the last of the blasted windows were repaired.

1519447689284.pngMany students made their way outside despite the orders of their respective teachers, and because of the sheer number of students who did so, the majority of them simply got a verbal warning. Some were more closely reprimanded, but all in all, seeing as this was not a typical situation, nor one they yet knew how to handle, they got the equivalent of a non-physical slap on the wrist.

Ariella was allowed out of the detention center after everything had calmed down and her sister had been allowed to go to her. Ariza was informed that her lighter was in contraband and not actually destroyed, but she'd have to give the school proof she needed it before she'd be allowed it back. Students trapped in the dojo were let out, of course, and everyone was eventually herded back into the dorms by the security force on campus that seemed to come out of the woodwork. They weren't there, and then suddenly the shadowy men were practically everywhere. The only thing that made it clear they were part of the good guys were their lanyard tags, there to make students chill the hell out about them.

They looked like shadow people, with very little discernable about their physical features. Their eyes were glowing, with no pupils or irises to them. They didn't seem to have mouths or noses, but they spoke clearly as though they did. Their energy was, likely, somewhat alarming. It felt like... nothingness solidified. The void, as it were. These individuals were, as many thought anyway, simply cloaking themselves. They were probably not these strange monsters... more than likely...

Regardless, they helped calm and move the rabble back to where they were supposed to be, separating out any who happened to get scratched by glass and moving them to the nurse's office.
1519447583079.png
Astrella gave a talk about the attack after a couple days, everyone sitting in the theatre instead of the gym since the theatre was further away from the field.

"I know that this was frightening," she had said, her voice commanding the room expertly, "This is something that we try to avoid, but every year it's something new. The craftiness of Supervillains is not to be underestimated. No one was seriously hurt, a testiment to our school's capabilities. I assure you all that we are looking into the cause of this attack as we speak, but various personel have scoured the school, and we are now certain that whoever did this has left. They'll not be getting back on so easily, either. Aside from the affected forest area which is fielded-off for the time being, you are all free to roam about the campus and become familiar with the grounds. I urge you to try to put this behind you as quickly as possible, and focus on the school year ahead..."

The talk went on like that for upwards of an hour, certainly important for some of the more easily freaked out students. A great many were just miffed they had missed out on whatever caused the explosions in the first place. But, regardless, they had more pertinent concerns...

Classes.

They were starting, finally, and this was going to be the bonified first day. Different teachers had different plans, but it was a pretty well circulated rumor that most of the teachers would want to test their students on the first day. They'd likely want to see where everyone sat with their powers, what they knew about the Supervillains and Superheroes of the world, etc. Lots of things that would be good to know. Heck... some of the teachers, from what people were saying, would even want to test to see how well they could fight! This was likely to be an interesting first day, for sure.

The "Other" Mage students had a change in teacher, as well as the Tech students, though theirs happened right before the explosions happened. In both instances, the teachers were called off to duty in the midst of the nearby OA attack.

Your next post will be in your respective class thread. If you don't know where your character would be, please check the information page. If you don't see yourself there, don't worry, as I am in the process of updating it. :D Please enjoy!

Class MA-103 with Lyara McCaffin
Class MO-104 with Anubis
Class MD-105 with Nanami Shirayuki
Class MN-106 with De'kiral
Class EM-300 with Lu-Dao
Class T-222 with Ariana L. Zella

Delinquents must state in their post that they went and checked in with Lu-Dao before starting their day, but other than that it starts the same.

Astralworks Astralworks Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Damafaud Damafaud Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Elenion Aura Elenion Aura elextrified elextrified Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP Katniss_IsMyRp Katniss_IsMyRp Kyrenka Kyrenka MirrorBoy MirrorBoy OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Osuka Osuka Rantos Rantos Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Attachments

• 1519447379859.png
    1519447379859.png
    122 KB · Views: 1

Time Skip: One Week.
The current date is now 26th September, and your classes are heading out on a special field trip. Despite recent events, the school felt it would be best if they showed that they were unafraid, that plans would go on as per normal... though there are definitely more teachers coming along for the field trip than normal. De'kiral, Lu-Dao, Anubis, Nanami, and Chronos (The teacher of the deities and demi-deities) are all attending as chaperones for the trip, with Chronos being the leader.​
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
After Tsunami went rogue in an attempt to save his friend, news spread fast... as it always does. After all, this was high school, and someone nearly died. This was top news. He was heavily injured, sore as could be, and had to be in the hospital for a couple days before he was sent back to the school. After that point, the school nurse tended to him as he recovered. Surprising to some, he wasn't expelled. He was a delinquent student, however, so he was kind of forced to be there. He didn't get the option to leave, even if he sort of tried to. Mess-ups from those students was to be expected.

So, he, and a number of other students, were slated to have their fancy little field trip today. They weren't told where they were going, the purpose meant to be a surprise. The teacher chaperones knew, of course, but they weren't supposed to tell. It was an interesting mix of a few teachers, the dragon, the alien, the cute little Egyptian deity, the speedster, and the time deity. On top of this, there was one of the shadow-people that had been seen before that was tagging along.

They were starting off where most field trips start... the bus. In this case, a floating bus, but all the same, it had the familiar seats and questionable safety of your typical long, twinkie-vehicle. Everyone had already gotten on, and the bus was headed off. Barely moments after the bus had gotten off school campus, it erupted into small conversations. This was a chance for the students to chat with whomever they wanted to, provided they were seated close enough to do so.

Three of the teachers were located at the front of the bus, and the other two were located at the back of the bus.

The vehicle moved quickly though, flying over buildings and cars as it moved west, all the way west until the ocean started to become visible out the windshield. They touched down on the Cape Meares National Wildlife Refuge, an area with a large forest of Cape Meares Giant spruce trees, with some of the trees being hundreds of years old and over 200 feet tall, which had a large cliff-face on most sides and a beach to the north. At the edge of this forest, a man was standing, waiting to greet them.

He looked out of place, certainly not like a park ranger or even someone who was fit to be hiking around a forest. He looked more like a young butler, all smiles as the students were herded off the bus and approached.

butler man.jpg"Hello and welcome! This will be a special event for some more than others, but I do hope you can all appreciate the scenery and the special moments if nothing else. My name is Omura. I'll be your guide here," he explained with an overly polite bow before starting to move, walking backwards in a method that has obviously been perfected over many many tours and the sort, "I do request you walk carefully, as the ground can be uneven. We don't want anyone slipping and twisting an ankle, after all. Now... the denizens of this forest are rather sensitive to magical energies. They are attracted to mages. Raise your hand if you're a magic user?"

He paused waiting for the instruction to be followed, "Alright. You may attract mana wyrms, mana lightning bugs, mana moths... you get the idea. There are a number of creatures that are very curious and want to love-up on those with a lot of magical energy. The more you have, the more you'll attract little creatures and whatnot. Now, this is rather uncommon, but if we start to be followed by a bobcat-like creature, do not be alarmed either. It takes a significant amount of magic to attract them, but we are a rather large group, so it could happen. They are somewhat skittish though, and we've never had any attack or anything like that. They're sweet creatures."

"With that out of the way... I'm going to assume that none of you have been informed of what you're here for?" he paused, waiting for some kind of response with a sweet, professional smile, "The best way to walk into this is unawares, so that's good that the teachers have done their job. It's easier to be judged that way." He turned to face forward finally and walked onward.

Surprisingly, after a good five to ten minutes of walking, a building would come into view... or at least the remnants of one. It was made of non-uniform stone brick, laid out like the ruins of a castle. While it didn't have a roof, its floor looked primarily intact, as did the walls for the most part... though it did seem like at one point there used to be a second floor. With a wave of his hand he beckoned the classes to follow him inside.

There was a surprising amount of space for someplace so old, like an auditorium, though grass and ferns had begun to try to sprout through the floor, and moss was clinging to the stone for dear life. Omura walked over to the corner, where a large canvas bag was leaning against the wall, stuffed nearly full with something. That something became clear in short order, however, as he began handing out exceptionally smooth stones to every student.

The stones were pewter in color, buffed to the point that they shone, and each had a rune carved into one side. This rune was deep, inviting, and if you stared at it for too long, it felt like you just might fall into it. Very old magic was certainly at foot here.

Omura spoke up again, explaining, "I want you all to focus on your stones. It may feel a little strange, like you've begun to daydream very, very vividly... but you should start to get sort of... transported, mentally, to a different place. I want you each to pay attention to this place. Whatever you see, it is important. Same as with the animals I spoke of earlier, with these stones, the more mana you have, the more intense whatever you see shall be. For some, this can be quite scary, but for most it is a pleasant, relaxing experience. It is your mindscape."

He paced back to the wall and leaned the bag back in its spot as he spoke, "Now... there will be an object that stands out to you in this vision more than anything else. You will feel drawn to it. It is something that describes your personality, your thoughts, your actions. It is a object or creature or... whatever it ends up being... that is, essentially, you as a person. Once you find this object, the trance will end, and you must tell me what you saw. Do not attempt to lie to me, for I will know... besides, I've heard just about everything from a slug to a severed head. You'd be hard-pressed to weird me out or anything like that."

"So. Focus on the rune and let yourself fall to it. Your teachers are here to assure that nothing goes wrong, so you are in safe hands."

Astralworks Astralworks Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Djinni Djinni Kyrenka Kyrenka MirrorBoy MirrorBoy OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Osuka Osuka Peckinou Peckinou Rantos Rantos Steve Freeling Steve Freeling WeaselThor WeaselThor

Last edited:
~Taylor Walker~​

They were going on a field trip. He's heard about them but wasn't sure what to expect since this wasn't a normal school. Nonetheless, it didn't hurt to be prepared. Thus, Taylor spent a good portion of the morning picking the right outfit. He wanted to look good, but also wear something practical in case they were more than likely going to get into another fight. He swore that by the end of the year he was going to have at least one grey hair. After a bit of deliberating, the blond opted for a short skirt and a plain tank top with sneakers. Skirts not only provided more movement, they also were a lazy way of looking pretty. Speaking of which, Taylor frowned at his makeup. Sweat and makeup were not a good combo, so he'd just have to skip it for today. Grabbing a few hair ties, he neatly tied his hair into a high ponytail. I don't need distractions.

He didn't need much else, but he did tuck a folding knife into the waistband of his skirt. Better safe than sorry. The mage didn't bother taking his notebook or pens; if he missed anything he could always try bumming notes off of Kaleb or Fay. They seemed reliable. Leaving the dorms, he spotted other students making their way towards the bus. Yawning, damn it was early, Taylor fell into step with the other students as the crowd got thicker and thicker.

The bus ride itself wasn't very memorable. There was chattering but he ignored it in order to lean his head against the window. Couldn't they do this at a less ungodly time? He understood that the 'early bird caught the worm' or whatever, but some people needed sleep damn it! Watching Astrella's fade into the clouds, Taylor slowly fell asleep to the droning chatter of his peers.

He was jolted awake by an explosion of excited yelling. Groggily, he glanced out the window. Looks like we landed. Students were herded out of the bus by the teachers, and in the confusion Taylor caught a glimpse of Anubis. He couldn't recognize anyone else, so he let himself flow with the crowd. Examining their surroundings, Taylor realized that they were in a forest. The next thing he noticed was the impressively dressed man waiting for the students to quiet down. Glancing down at his own attire, the blond made a small tsk noise. Should've worn something nicer after all...

Once the man, Omura, had everyone's attention he began talking. The mage raised his hand when necessary, but aside from that didn't get too worried or excited. According to his orientation test from Astrella's, he didn't have that much magical energy. A decent amount, but nothing that would attract that magical bobcat Omura mentioned. He might attract magical bugs though. I wonder if we can post pictures of them? Now that sounded like fun. However, they didn't see any creature; instead, Omura led them to a rundown building. At the class's hesitation, the man waved them in and disappeared inside. Well that's not ominous or anything. Despite his own hesitation, Taylor followed his classmates inside. The air was cooler inside, causing the blond to shiver. He didn't have long to focus on the cold before he was given a small pewter stone. The stone itself was smooth and the rune had an attractive quality to it. I wonder if we get to keep these. The stone was very pretty...

Taylor snapped back to reality when Omura's voice broke the eerie silence of the ruined building. When did he start speaking? The longer he went on though, the more things became unsettling. Mindscape? What is this, an anime? It all sounded like some sort of prank, but no one was laughing. Shit, he did not want to visit his own mind. He was fucked up, ok? He didn't...

Wait, is this even mandatory? Raising his hand excitedly, Taylor called out, "Excuse me! Is this mandatory?" Eyes shifted over to him as he added, "If we're not comfortable with this, can we just sit out?" Fuck it, he might lose points on participation but he'd rather do that than visit the astral plane or whatever.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1539580112880.pngOmura smiled at the first young one to ask a question, and a good one at that. A little budding rebel, perhaps? He chuckled before responding, "A very good question, Mr. Walker. It is, indeed, mandatory. It is a rather important step to seeing whether or not you will be one of a number of students receiving something this fine morning."

"I do mean it when I say it should be pleasant. Not only that, but it should be rather fast as well. If you don't have much by way of magical energy... which... hmm," he paused, looking the boy up and down, "You do have a decent amount. An impressive amount, even. You have, I'd guess, around as much magical energy as a demigod. With that taken into consideration, you'll likely feel things a bit more intensely. Your mindscape is, if you'd like to look at it this way, an empty space filled with thoughts and ideas. Your thoughts, ideas, memories, and energy all shape this space into something you'd find familiar and comforting. Of course, some people have less pleasant mindscapes. People who have a turbulent mind filled with worry and fear... their mindscape will reflect that. Generally speaking though, if you're not waking up in the middle of the night from nightterrors or something like that, you should be fine."

He smiled again, hand flicking a chain out to check his pocket watch, "Even if your mindscape puts you in a sour mood, I can assure you our next order of business will chipper you up again. Do enjoy, please, sir. I don't want to get off schedule."

Kyrenka Kyrenka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back