• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Astrella’s Boarding School for the Powered ~ Superhero High School Rp

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Hello hello everyone! I’m popping in this interest check again because the RP is currently at a good point to accept more players. It’s the first day of school! Take a look below (it’s in the Hosted Projects section), and see if you’re interested. We always love new people.

Osuka Osuka and Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving are mods for it, and Djinni Djinni helps with some stuff as well. We currently have a pretty active community, but we don’t demand posts every single day. We also have a discord chat going that gets hilariously chaotic. If you want to make a character, but end up needing help, don’t be afraid to ask myself or Osuka or Daniel reaving.

Thank you so much for being interested!

The Roleplay

(P.S. The rp is generally detailed in terms of post length, but some people do only post about a paragraph. I only really ask for a good size paragraph, minimum, but I certainly prefer more as you’ll see by my post size.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back