• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital astralis' art dump !

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! so this is my second art thread. i made one almost exactly one year ago when i first got my drawing tablet and starting taking art (especially digital art) seriously. you can check it out here if you'd like to see where i started compared to where i am now! i figured i'm not exactly new to art so i can make a cleaner, nicer thread with some of my better looking art! i would really appreciate comments, praise, constructive criticism, etc! i'm always trying to approve and really appreciate all the help i can get.

this is my most recent drawing! as in, i finished it like thirty minutes ago, lol. it's probably the first time i've drawn a girl that i actually like? and i'm proud of the hair, tbqh. credit goes to @poppylaur on tiktok for the character design! she made this really cute imaginary friend video that was honestly rly cute.... it made me cry. you should check it out.
1600161442359.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back