• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Astral Knight: Order and Chaos (Urban Fantasy/reboot/8/3/18)

Truthblade

I am the truth. Deal with it.
Astral Knighy.png
Truth and Deceit. Charity and Vanity. Humility and Pride. Peace and Anger. All of these are traits and qualities that characterize the human race for as long as it has existed. But what if I were to tell you, that such things were not mere concepts created by humanity. What if they could actually exist as physical entities? You will be surprised to learn, that this is so.
This is a world parallel to the one you call earth. In the history of this world, it was once protected and plagued by powerful beings known as Astral Knights. They were celebrated throughout the realms as great defenders of humanity, and feared as bringers of doom, seemingly chosen by fate to be born with power beyond that which is conceivable by man. Born with weapons and magical abilities unattainable by mortals, the greatest mystery was where this great power came from. But if you possessed an eye for the world beyond your own, then you would know the truth.
This practice was once widely known across the entire world. But that would soon end. When the world began to modernize, the Value of the fragments was beginning wane. Soon Fragments seemingly withdrew their presence from the world, and after many centuries, their existence faded into myth and legend. No one ever heard the voice of The Fragments again.
One night in the place known as Janus City, about one week prior, you were outside doing whatever it was you had to do. Late night shopping, hanging out with friends, the usual stuff. Then soon, you found yourself whisked away to somewhere else. You seemed to still be in the city, but everyone else seemed to have disappeared….or did you disappear? You then started to hear a voice speaking to you. You thought you may have been imagining things, but there was actually someone watching. Speaking. The voice seems to know your deepest wish, and your greatest strength….and your weakness. It says it can help you achieve them…..there just something it needs to have done, and it needs your help.

This is a reboot of a previous rp I tried out a while ago, but I decided to give it another chance. This is an urban fantasy rp inspired by several fandoms (Mainly Persona and Under-Night In Birth.) In this rp, you will be playing as a person who has been caught in the Astral Space, and has resonated with one of the elusive Fragments. You will travel both across the Human world and the Astral Space, engaging battle with other Knights, slaying beasts in monsters, traveling in hidden mystical locations, and try to stop a sinister force seeking to overthrow the world’s balance..

• Astral Knights were ancient warriors powered by the Fragments. The powers they had varied greatly, but they tend to work in similar ways. Astral Knights can conjure up a weapon that is bounded solely to them, which can have various effect or enhancements. Second, they are able to don a “Mantle” which acts as a sort of magical armor that protects them from wounds until it is depleted. (Think aura from RWBY, but as clothes). And don’t worry, they are formed over your normal clothes, so unless you donned your Mantle straight out of the shower, you won’t have to worry about exposure.

Last edited:
Seems pretty interesting. I'd be willing to join.

Luck just isn't on my side...

Unfortunately some things have come up in real life. I might be able to host this in a few months but not right now I am afraid.

Luck just isn't on my side...

Unfortunately some things have come up in real life. I might be able to host this in a few months but not right now I am afraid.
I'm sorry to hear that Truthblade. Good luck with all the stuff going on in real life. I'll be watching this forum.

For what it's worth Truthblade Truthblade be it now or later, I want to join this. I'll keep watch but in case I miss the re-birth of this concept, give me a tag~

Whenever it comes back, just tag me and I’ll join in. Sounds like a nice role play I’d like to be apart of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back