• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

We'll need the possibly carnivorous classmates to confirm if Liane is indeed delicious.

Can't rule out the possibility that her dad might've kept her around as emergency rations. Scientists in these settings are never right in the head.
Fion is a practicing vegetarian but… this can be arranged

Also. WHAT

We'll need the possibly carnivorous classmates to confirm if Liane is indeed delicious.

Can't rule out the possibility that her dad might've kept her around as emergency rations. Scientists in these settings are never right in the head.
Too much work. Too much biomass. Too much upkeep. Now if you want a REAL ration: Golem meat cubes. Nonliving, can be engineered to be packed with nutrients such as protein, lipids, carbohydrates, vitamins and essential minerals. Easily storable, easily accessed with no conscious or moral effort to consume.

Just to be clear, Liane has NO idea what the fuck Eko is on about and probably just assumes his lack of skin pigmentation is causing the sun's rays to be especially bad on him lol.
Lol! The poor marshmallow. 😂 I think that is a natural response

Me currently trying to figure out who to interact with XD

Currently leaning towards Eko because of what just happened, Marian cause she's probably the only person Renee would recognize having spent time on Vranitra, or Aeoun cause she's interested in his enthusiasm.
I’m saying lmbo surrounded by studs meanwhile Eko’s natural smile creepy as hell. 😂. But those all sound like great choices lol. Looking forward to any interactions, let’s see how smooth Eko can finish this course

Racial slurs:
Xenomorph - literally anything that doesn't look human
Lizardman - reptilian
Jar-person - exactly Liane and nobody else
Meatbag, hairless ape, featherless bipeds - human-looking species
Tincan - Androids, etc
Zerg - Insectoid

Last edited:
Human-adjacent species can also be referred to as 'hairless apes'

Furries is a slur for Furries.

Lol! The poor marshmallow. 😂 I think that is a natural response

I’m saying lmbo surrounded by studs meanwhile Eko’s natural smile creepy as hell. 😂. But those all sound like great choices lol. Looking forward to any interactions, let’s see how smooth Eko can finish this course
Fion will think his smile is cute! #teameko4lyfe

koala koala Iz k, Fionnuala isn’t ever going to find out she’s GIGARACIST because there’s probably an information black-out regarding Rel-Taren’s home post Halation War, and it simply wouldn’t have merited exploration and documentation pre Halation War. Comes with not officially being a part of the Farbanian Empire.

Rakh in the classroom: Nice, polite, addresses people how they want to be addressed.

Rakh on the Battlefield: "Mr. Walking Handbag, cover our six! Fangs, flank them over that hill! Nikki, stop frothing at the mouth and neutralize that AA Gun. Ghoulface, Space Gas, you're with me, we're securing that shazzing bridge."

koala koala Iz k, Fionnuala isn’t ever going to find out she’s GIGARACIST because there’s probably an information black-out regarding Rel-Taren’s home post Halation War, and it simply wouldn’t have merited exploration and documentation pre Halation War. Comes with not officially being a part of the Farbanian Empire.
I may still edit Fion’s post to have her notice a slight change in Rel-Taren. And she’s gonna wonder if she offended him/inquire about it later (she’s so incredibly self conscious)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back