• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

I'm just imagining space Australia now and I'm not sure if I can unsee it
Wooaahh, crikey, these beauties are massive, mates. Bettah not get too close, very risky, ya know.

But we're gonna do that anyway, first let me take a sip from mi goon.
Sips wine
Nothin' like a little wine while we're observing our enemies, I'm gonna call HQ for a barbie next time, get a little of that dinosaur meat grill here.

Wooaahh, crikey, these beauties are massive, mates. Bettah not get too close, very risky, ya know.

But we're gonna do that anyway, first let me take a sip from mi goon.
Sips wine
Nothin' like a little wine while we're observing our enemies, I'm gonna call HQ for a barbie next time, get a little of that dinosaur meat grill here.
as an Australian, I can confirm we speak nothing like this

I'm just imagining space Australia now and I'm not sure if I can unsee it
let me tell ya all about them space emus mate i once saw one of em wankers fuck up ten of em Farbies and their mothers all at oncr

With all the above, there is another reason cadets at drill aren't allowed to be armed at all.

Trigger warning for some folks I guess, greatest "This is why not" in film making imo.

Boo it can't even be seen here, but look up,

Full Metal Jacket (1987): Private Pyle's death/7.62mm speech

That being said, having the kids perpetually unarmed is a good way to get them all killed when the inevitable Sorenti terrorist attack happens.
Inevitable? What are you talking about? This is the most secure place on Velika Prime!
Cadets? Armed? In my milsim RP?
Guess I should start disarming the cadets, by stripping them of their uniforms too.
"Those pants must be above 16", otherwise it's considered an SBF (Short Battle-Fatigue) and that's illegal!"
"I noticed you don't have a tie, that's outta regulations and it ain't gonna fly."
"You're not a white-haired Velikan? Well go to the clinic and have your genes rearranged, you non-human filth-"

Inevitable? What are you talking about? This is the most secure place on Velika Prime!
Cadets? Armed? In my milsim RP?
Guess I should start disarming the cadets, by stripping them of their uniforms too.
"Those pants must be above 16", otherwise it's considered an SBF (Short Battle-Fatigue) and that's illegal!"
"I noticed you don't have a tie, that's outta regulations and it ain't gonna fly."
"You're not a white-haired Velikan? Well go to the clinic and have your genes rearranged, you non-human filth-"
Your Majesty, with all due respect, rearranging genes is how we accidentally create a shoggoth.

Your Majesty, with all due respect, rearranging genes is how we accidentally create a shoggoth.
The least of my worries tbh.
Next day: Local Forum RP GM cancelled for comments about propagating ethnic cleansing and racist remarks. Their defense as follows: "Stop being so closed-minded! This is lorebuilding on a grander scale!"

The least of my worries tbh.
Next day: Local Forum RP GM cancelled for comments about propagating ethnic cleansing and racist remarks. Their defense as follows: "Stop being so closed-minded! This is lorebuilding on a grander scale!"
ngl I am all down for cleansing non-Velikan filth off the face of existence in the name of a pure, unmarred universe free of xeno taint.

But playing God and then perishing horribly in hubris? That's how the Elder Things disappeared from history.

With all the above, there is another reason cadets at drill aren't allowed to be armed at all.

Trigger warning for some folks I guess, greatest "This is why not" in film making imo.

Boo it can't even be seen here, but look up,

Full Metal Jacket (1987): Private Pyle's death/7.62mm speech

Holy Jesus.... WHAT IS THAT, WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT?!

A JELLY DOUGHNUT?!

Edit: Great movie, btw.

This is how domestic terrorism begins.
You expect the Sorentis to light the school up. But in reality, you'll most likely find yourself barricading the doors while several active shooters roam the hall.
Astral Fulcrum goes from epic mecha RP to 10-64 real quick.

You expect the Sorentis to light the school up. But in reality, you'll most likely find yourself barricading the doors while several active shooters roam the hall.
Astral Fulcrum goes from epic mecha RP to 10-64 real quick.
Radio static Sir, we got a 10-32. Uh-huh, uh-huh. Ground commander says to hang back. Definitely gonna be a lot of 10-52s today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back