• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource astraea's coding freebies

astraeaaa

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
hello! i have decided to share some of my templates for free use. you can find them here. please post here if you are going to use them, and feel free to ask any questions or ask for help. i will also post here whenever i have updated a template or added a new one and such.

thank you + enjoy ~

Idk if this counts but I used a bit of your first code (but I skewed it very heavily). I just really liked the scroll box with the invisible scroll bar so thanks a lot!!

Your codes are gorgeous and I'll be using "Aldnoah. Zero" and "Glass Sky Above" with your credits in the top posts. Thanks a million!

I'm in love with your codes! I'll be using your 'Glassy Sky Above' template. (Glassy sky above~. As long as I'm alive, you will be part of me~. Oh god the song will make me cry.)

i'm crying rn, your codes are so good! i think i might use either the "glassy sky above" or "valkyrie." thanks a bunch!! ♥

Your codes are beautiful. I will be using one of them but I haven't made my mind up yet :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back