• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ΅ π’œπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Άπ“ π“…π“π’Άπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆ ✡

Panda chaos

The world without love is nothing I want to see.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Hello! Thank you for taking your time to drop in and read this! I'm quite new here so please don't expect nothing fancy. Anyway now for the reason you're here; the plot.

β†  Astra β†ž
Hello! And thank you for taking your time to read this.
If you have received this letter you are the best in your field.
That's saying a lot; take some time to congratulate yourself!
You've made it this far and now we want to take you farther.
Where you ask? Well lets just say, it's out of this world.
Professionals of all kind from all over the world are needed in our efforts.
Here at Astra we strive to give humanity a hope for the future.
A future in space. We have achieved this. In our several years of work.
We have finally made it out of the galaxy. We would like you, yes you, to come to another world with us!
You have five weeks to decide; before we take off into space.
If you have any family they may come with you, and please limit what you take with you.
Any and all necessary items will be provided for you in the space station.
Now there is limited space. So please act now and reach out to us if you would like to come!
If you would like any additional information about our efforts.
Please do not be shy to ask! Hope to see you very soon!

So as I mentioned in the uh.... ad? if you would like to know anything, or have anything you'd like to add, please reach out to me! Now there is a few other things we have to cover before I can let you go. Please, if you're interested, read all following spoilers.
Please heed these rules. If anything does happen; de remember that I can and will kick you from the RP. That being said if anyone or anything is making you uncomfortable, please let me know. And I will handle it accordingly. Anyway now to the rules.
  • Please have at least two paragraphs per reply. It is very hard to work off of something so small, so please no one liners
  • If anything happens where you can no longer be in the RP, or are taking a hiatus, please let me know. It is understandable, but if you ghost then I will assume that you are no longer in the Rp.​
  • This is in the ruled but still I'll say it. No 18+ content. That includes sexual scenes and gore.​
  • If you have triggers; please tell us.​
  • This kind goes with the one above; Please heed others triggers. And be mindful of others when you write; I can and will kick you from the RP.​
  • Be friendly! People make mistakes that's alright; we're all human. So please no OOC drama.​
  • This isn't really a rule, but please be LGBTQIA+ friendly. It is extremely important to me that you are.​
Those are the rules and requirements laid out. If any of them are not okay with you; then this is not the RP for you.
If you read all this way.... Uhmmm tell me your favourite drink. I just want to be sure that this was read.

Name:
Nicknames:
Preferred name:
Date of birth:
Sexual orientation:
Species:
Profession:
Degrees (If any):

Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Skin tone:
Eye colour:
Hair Colour:
Body Modifications:
Physical Disabilities:
Typical style:
Face claim: (If used realistic one; who is it?)

Personality:
Positive traits:
Negative traits:
Moral Alignment:
Habits/Kinks:
Fears:
Mental Disorders:

Sexuality:
Relationship status:

History/Bio:

Cool, cool. So here's the links!
CS THREAD!
OOC THREAD!
IC THREAD!
Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Last edited:
I think I’m interested and I’d have to say Orange Soda

Details, Details.
Details that no one asked for! XD

The Astra
The Astra is a multimillion dollar company. The Astra controls most of the major economy of basically the entire earth. (Ever watched Wall-e? Yeah think Buy in large) They sell everything from gum to cars. The Astra 'focuses' on space travel. Their 'goal' is to get the residents of Earth all the way into the beyond. At first the company was true to their word, and they only did research for space travel. Then they realized that they could do more; they became a little power hungry. As their company grew so did their profits. They kept expanding on what they sold. Making everything better and more. Soon they put many out of business. But along with the bad things; they've done many good. They helped raise money for tons of things. Like more natural parks preserved. They helped millions get food and jobs. They also have been actually giving out homes to those in need. The Astra owns a few hospitals, and is pushing the limits on disease research. So far they've helped cure at least three illnesses. Is The Astra a good company that helps the economy and strives for a better future, or are they a power hungry one only looking for their own interests? That is your choice to decide. But right now they want you to go into space. Will you leave behind the world they built?

Details, Details.
Bumping with lore!

Species
From the dawn of time there has always been racial injustice. Especially so before The Great War (I know a very creative name). Before The Great War; the species of Earth lived completely separate from each other. The Elves in the forest, the Orcs in their caves, and so on and so forth. Then they started advancing and getting restless. The humans were the dominant species and that just wasn't right. So there started to be outcries from all over the Earth. In all spots in all places. The amazing thing is that it happened all at once. So was the start to The Great War. The Great War wasn't the good thing. The good thing was the Inter-Racial Treaty. This Treaty aloud all races the same rights as humans. It took a couple hundred years, but eventually they were integrated. The culture of the world started shifting; into what it is today. A giant mixing pot with, not perfect but, pretty good racial justice. Of course there is still discrimination, because those kinds of people will never go away.

Details, Details.
Bumping with lore! (I didn’t mean to click send... XD)

The Astra Space Station
The Astra has been working on this space station for years. This station is practically perfect. It has almost no mistakes; everything perfected to a T. The station is at least a football field and a half. (136 M. Or 150Ft.) It has every room you could think of. It has as many rooms as invitations were sent. So of course there will be a surplus of bedrooms. Three kitchens, and ten baths. All master room and baths. There is a library, office, and game room. The hallways are wide enough for two people to walk side by side. And the place is 3 M. (Or 10 ft.) high; a light every 2 M. (Or 7 ft.). Proper accommodations were made for each person. Personalised rooms for each person. If an item cannot be found on the station. There is a transport room. Where one can call home base and from there retrieve their requested item.

Last edited:
I will be closing submissions for new characters to this RP on 3/12.

(Warning: MARVEL reference)
Is nobody take to the fact that 'Cap just said 'Language'?

IC thread is now available! I will try to address each character as they arrive, but if I do not. Please let me know so that I may do so.

Things have come to hand. I am extending the date to 3/17 for new characters.

We are still open for anyone who would wish to join.

Just remember to keep your characters as the β€˜best in their field’.

Do to recent loss of participants; I will be extending the date for more characters to 3/21.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back