• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic βœ΅ π’œπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Άπ“ π“…π“π’Άπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆ ✡ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Panda chaos

The world without love is nothing I want to see.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Hello! And thank you for joining our efforts to make a better future! If you are receiving this letter you have decided to come with us to the beyond. Thank you for sacrificing your life for the better of Earth. Here is where you may talk to other passengers.

Please be advised that all rules apply here in the OOC thread.

CS:

Main:

IC:

Last edited:
Here’s the layout for the ship; for now. The only thing that might change is the dorms if we get more characters. We had an uneven number so I had to put one of you with the Android. 9B56664B-7B24-4392-89F8-4CEDEF166DE9.jpeg
mind my handwriting, and the smudge.
Anyway this is just the upstairs. The lower deck is kind of like a free for all. Of course if I see something that I think doesn’t fit I’ll notify you.

I feel so bad for Hunter because he has to share a dorm with August
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

You guys are in serious trouble.

I may want to join :P Y'all got an ETA on when this thing is starting up? Or if it's still going to?

You guys are in serious trouble.

I may want to join :P Y'all got an ETA on when this thing is starting up? Or if it's still going to?
Ah OMG HI!

I have absolutely no idea really. We already started the IC, I’m kind of just waiting for people to post. (Specifically four people)

Ah OMG HI!

I have absolutely no idea really. We already started the IC, I’m kind of just waiting for people to post.
Oh! Where's the MC? I see a "main" thread linked at the top but it just takes me to the interest check..

Oh! Where's the MC? I see a "main" thread linked at the top but it just takes me to the interest check..
Dang we totally forgot to link it!
Haha give us a moment.

Also, your Discord link expired lol! I do have Discord and can participate in the server

Also, your Discord link expired lol! I do have Discord and can participate in the server
Thanks for letting us know!
Also don’t expect to much; it’s not a very active server.

Frank is up and I am willing to nerf him if needed.

Also the answer is Horchata.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back