• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Astoria - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have a post planned for this week, this weekend at the latest. Apologies everyone, I actually missed the IC thread going up and then ended up letting time get away from me while waiting for for this RP... oops!

In any case, I hope to see this pick back up!

I'm still interested! After waiting for my hand to heal up I just totally forgot to post IC. So sorry!!

Oh yeah, kinda forgot about this place. I kinda lost interest already after I lost inpsiration to continue the cs so I'll see myself out. Ciao!

Oh yeah, kinda forgot about this place. I kinda lost interest already after I lost inpsiration to continue the cs so I'll see myself out. Ciao!
Thank you for following up!

Thinking a former military man. Open to suggestions or connections until I start my sheet
Safton Safton 's character is former military, perhaps they did a tour together?

As for current employment, the world is your oyster, so to speak. If you don't see him being the "boss" man he could be employed anywhere in town. This is a very secluded portion of Oregon so park rangers are an option. Or something more rugged, he could work on a fishing boat?

If he grew up in Astoria and is around the same age as my character, they could have known each other as children. Nathalie moved away in her teens and returned recently (two weeks around)

Im thinking he grew up in Astoria but straight out of school he joined the service and possibly coming back after the end of his second enlistment to try and resume a normal life

Forgot to mention here that Laika lived in Astoria from age 9 until 18 (Shes now back at age 24) So if anyone lines up with that I'm totally open to Laika having friends from then??

If not Laika also is available to have a housemate if anyone is interested??

Forgot to mention here that Laika lived in Astoria from age 9 until 18 (Shes now back at age 24) So if anyone lines up with that I'm totally open to Laika having friends from then??

If not Laika also is available to have a housemate if anyone is interested??
Nathalie is 26, they may have known eachother when they were younger? Since it's small town vibes and all.

Nathalie is 26, they may have known eachother when they were younger? Since it's small town vibes and all.
Oh for sure! Laika has always been chatty so chances are she would have befriended kids in grades higher and lower than her without hesitation

Hello! I'm planning on setting up a town doctor character. Say, an attending in their 30s/40s specialized in family medicine. They can help the people when they're sick and interact with the community.

Hello! I'm planning on setting up a town doctor character. Say, an attending in their 30s/40s specialized in family medicine. They can help the people when they're sick and interact with the community.
Hi! If you are making a town doctor I already have a character who is a nurse in the local health centre so no doubt they'd already know each other!

I should be posting tomorrow! I just wanna get some sleep first since its 2am

Users who are viewing this thread

Back