• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Astoria - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm planning on coming up with character relations, which I'll work on the morning since it's pretty late at this side of the globe lol. Will post my ideas and IC probs tomorrow.

Hey, I just saw the interest check and I'm interested in joining. Are there any kind of characters/professions you guys feel would be a good addition?

Could be medical, teacher, front desk help for any shop. Take a gander at the characters jobs might help with inspiration

Hey guys, found the interest check and came here.
If characters are being accepted I have an idea where my character has moved back to town setting up her own small bakery business.
A single mom (she would have lived in the town until she left after graduation.

Ok thanks. I'm thinking of an outsider running from a troubled past, but could be someone who left and got mixed up in something and is coming back.

Read the opening post more thoroughly, looks like with all the non-essential places closed for the festival...

Does that mean Dr. Cleves has to report to a first aid station? Because I'd assume the clinic might still be open for any medical issues.

Did the like on my character sheet mean my char is approved?

If so, Keggee311 Keggee311 , I was thinking my character is looking to buy a used car and I thought she might ask James if he has or knows of any. Could be now or later.

Awesome on both counts.

I can have Willa head over to where they are serving coffee and they could meet there. Maybe she sees the familiar black around the fingernails that mechanics always have (if he has this) and says hello, or maybe he is curious about a stranger at the town festival and introduces himself..

Just a heads up all that this week I'm working out of the office (instead of my house) so I might not be as active as I can't use my cell or log into non-work related websites while at the office.

I plan on hopefully having another post up by end of this week.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back