• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Astoria - A Slice of Life RP

NanLia

the one and only
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cleopatra

the lumineers

[media]

overview.

T
    he coastal town of Astoria has never been particularly fashionable or busy. It does not attract travellers or retirees from distant places. Tourism is practically unheard of here; only a single B&B exists and while it is marketed as a hotel it is the only restaurant for miles around.

Astoria seems to only be home to people it’s always been home to, people who have grown up here, whose families have been here for generations before. Everyone knows one another and their secrets.

And yet you’ve found yourself here too. Settling into your new home, may it be a room let by an elderly couple, the tiny home parked in the driveway of a larger house or the small apartment above the corner store. Here you are, in Astoria, your whole life set out ahead of you.

*​

We’re looking for four to six more like minded individuals that want to start this Slice of Life setting with us. It's set in a small (fictional) town of Astoria, Oregon. Your characters are welcome to have a plethora of backgrounds, histories and employment.

Any type of housing is acceptable so long as it fits the location, and I’ll be happy if anyone wants to see events occurring around town for people to gather and mingle; like town festivals, holidays, etc. Ideally we’re looking for people who can post once a week in two to three paragraphs for replies.

intro

roles

rules

Astoria

Slice of
Life

genre

Slice of Life, Romance

status

accepting

spots open

6/7

question

answer

♡coded by uxie♡

Feel free to pop over to OOC and start plotting. I'm going to set up a CS thread tonight

Hi There! I'd be interested if there's any space left? :0

Hi There! I'd be interested if there's any space left? :0
Hello, you're the last one. That's 6!

We'll consider more people once we getting going and see how it is.

Hello, you're the last one. That's 6!

We'll consider more people once we getting going and see how it is.
Oh! I got here just in time then Haha. Thanks for letting me join <3

Looking for more since some have decided not to join. We're looking to start up soon.

For sure. We're off to a slow start - totally my fault. I'll be following up this weekend with people who were interested and helping getting some Characters Sheets done up.

I hope to have our IC thread open on Sunday.

bump - we're still looking for more players!

I'm interested!
Hello! Feel free to join is in the OOC thread and post a character sheet. We've started an IC thread as well but only have two posts so far (not too much to follow up on, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back