• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Assimilation [CLOSED]

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
Plot:
Years after activation the Island has created a new generation of subjects. These subjects range from animal modifications to complete biotech symbiosis. They were trained from the start to become warriors, from weaponized foot soldiers to data streaming Generals. One man decided to change the fate of hundred of subjects, turning them back into kids. Incredibly powerful, genetically modified kids. Who are trying to fit in the world of the 66th century, a world that doesn't really want them.

The Rp will start about 5 years after we, as kids (around 11-14 at the time) were resued and taken to an old abandoned military fort to learn more about the world, but our caretaker has recenlty gone missing and we haven't really been to the near by town first save for getting supplies. So together we must learn how to fit into the the world of 66th century Earth. Along the way we find out some very harsh truths and maybe some secret plots.

(Think Maximum Ride meets Some original Sci fi ideas)

Requirements:
• This will be a harem role-play, featuring one guy and multiple girls.
• If you join you must make a female OC
• The guy will be trying to win over the OC's hearts whether it is by accident or the girl forced themselves onto him.

• There will be 7 Slots (not including myself and the bachelor) for people who want to join

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal will be playing the Guy.

Um, sounds pretty dang interesting but with those aspects I'm fairly sure you could post this as a fantasy as well to capture more interest as more people into this sort of roleplay would be around there. :3 It'd defiantly fit in with the whole 'experimental' side of things.

Thanks for the tip! We were really unsure if this would get any replies but if it's seems interesting to you hopefully others will join.

Eh, why not? I've played Dark Souls, Nier and Metal Gear Rising, so I'm all for anime tropes. Half-human-girl harem, I can do too, so long as I get a character with some kind of dumb gimmick that makes normal stuff WAY harder than it has to be.

*Ahem* I bring to this table *drum rolls* The Himedere who at the slightest sign of affection becomes a Dandere. Your welcome.

Uh I would rather you not try to reboot this. If you want to take the idea and do something very different with it instead of the same exact thing then that would be more ok. But this is my own idea and I’d rather not have just a copy of it somewhere that I’m not really apart of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back