• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Assassins n stuff

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The soft sounds of bubbling coffee machines and hushed voices filled the room. It was pretty early in the morning, so the louder people probably weren't even awake yet. The light clinking of dishes and cups was quite relaxing, which was much needed for the stressful day ahead of them.

Sam lifted his coffee, taking a sip. It was too hot, the flavor being blocked by the burning sensation in his mouth. Not that he cared. He didn't enjoy the bitter taste of coffee, but Harper, who was sitting across from him, got him one before he came because she though he had mentioned liking black coffee at one point. He didn't want to make her feel bad, or waste her money, so he drank it anyway.

"So, you're definitely up for being called in today?" Sam asked in a quiet, somewhat grumbly voice.

Harper nodded, taking a drink of her chai tea, "Yes, I need the money. It's been tight lately."

"Alright... We should get going in a few minutes then. Are you ready?"

"I have everything I need. I'll stay in the car once you leave, just call me if you need something."

Sam drank the rest of his coffee quickly, then got a cup of water in hope what he could get rid of the bitter flavor before he started work. Today he was going after the CEO of a law firm, that supposedly had something of value that he needed to give his employer. He didn't know anything other than that it was a hard drive. Harper was coming along as back up in case something happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back