Advice/Help Assassin's Creed World War 1 (Looking For Co-Creator/Co-GM)

Cactus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there fellow roleplayers!
I was looking around the site for an active World War 2 roleplay when I got this idea, Assassin's Creed set during the First World War. I'm well aware that it's not an original idea but we may be the very first people to roleplay it!
All I've got so far is that I want us to be part of the French Brotherhood and that the roleplay takes places during the earlier stages of the war. I've been trying to write a backstory & plot but I lack sufficient knowledge of the Assassin's Creed lore and I get a headache whenever I try to think about it. In the end I want to stay somewhat true to the actual lore of the game.
All jokes aside, if there's anyone out there who finds this interesting and would like to help me create this roleplay & be my Co-GM, hit me up!
Just let me know if you'd like more information, I've got loads of ideas. =)

This definitely intrigues me, but I doubt I know enough of the lore to co-GM or anything like that.

Let's see...

The war began when extremist elements of the Serbian Assassin's Brotherhood, calling themselves the Black Hand, assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria, despite the Archduke not having any relation go the Templars. This set off a chain reaction where treaties and alliances caused nearly all of Europe to take up arms against one another, while the Assassin's and Templars once again fight in the shadows, both trying to end the war as quickly as possible

Just a plot idea I thought of on the spot!

Let's see...

The war began when extremist elements of the Serbian Assassin's Brotherhood, calling themselves the Black Hand, assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria, despite the Archduke not having any relation go the Templars. This set off a chain reaction where treaties and alliances caused nearly all of Europe to take up arms against one another, while the Assassin's and Templars once again fight in the shadows, both trying to end the war as quickly as possible

That's actually a cool idea! Thanks for the inspo! =)

Let's see...

This is friggin' brilliant.

I think it should also have an element in it of antiquities and relics being gathered by the Nazis needing to be stolen back (or stolen before) the Nazis get their hands on them. Maybe Hitler has his own ring of Occult Assassins that make good antagonists.

This is friggin' brilliant.

I think it should also have an element in it of antiquities and relics being gathered by the Nazis needing to be stolen back (or stolen before) the Nazis get their hands on them. Maybe Hitler has his own ring of Occult Assassins that make good antagonists.
This is WW I, though, not WW II.

This is WW I, though, not WW II.
Got confused. You're right. CITED! <3
Maybe then an idea would be the assassination of key persons on all sides of the conflict who are (or would) develop the best evolving strategies to respond to the new weapons of WWI that caused so much carnage. (WW1 was fought with massively new weapons but with ridiculously old doctrines that cost a lot, a LOT of lives. Charging machineguns and whatnot)

Maybe The Assassins need to kill all sorts of people but the best way to do it is to make sure WW1 costs as much lives and blood as it can possibly cause. The assassins never directly strike their victims -- they just arrange for the war to be so full of carnage the people who need dying are sure to be dead.

Thanks for to catch, Jannah Jannah -- I stand corrected.

Why, I did have ideas for this a long time ago, but seems like I was beat to the punch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back