it's me...again.

vampire mikey

headfirst for halos
hey y'all!

it's me, Castiel Marian, and kasper, and @oli, back for my fourth round on rpn with a new account. my reasoning for the account switches is that my name changes consistently, as well as i have several erm, unpleasant disorders that cause me to change my personality and wipe away the remnants of the old ones. sorry about that. :/ my most recent absence was due to hospitalisation and diagnosis of a personality disorder, but hopefully that will no longer be a problem!

anyways, here's a little about me.

my name is mikey! i'm a 16 year old trans boy from colorado, usa. i am gay and asexual. slam poetry is my favourite form of writing but character development is at a close second. dogs are my favourite animal, my favourite colour is green, my favourite movie is probably lilo and stitch, and my favourite band is the smiths! if you would like to know more, feel free to just ask! despite my illnesses i tend to be very friendly and i definitely enjoy the presence of others, so hmu if you want!

(and before you ask, this is just my casual typing style. in roleplays there will be capitalisation and the like.)

aaaanyways, thanks for having me back! i missed the community here a lot, so hopefully i can make it last this time.

much love,

mikey <3

Hello. I just joined myself for the first time and it is nice to meet you. My favorite color is also green :D <

How is your day going so far?

[QUOTE="Kayla Thorn]Hello. I just joined myself for the first time and it is nice to meet you. My favorite color is also green :D <
How is your day going so far?

[/QUOTE]
welcome!! pleasure to meet you as well. my day is going well, thanks!

[QUOTE="vampire mikey]welcome!! pleasure to meet you as well. my day is going well, thanks!

[/QUOTE]
Good! I am happy to hear it :D I am also having a good day. I'd love to read some of your poems sometime.

Welcome back to RPNation vampire mikey! We wish you enjoy embarking on crazy adventures and living out insane fantasies with fellow RPers!

Here's a Like to help you get back on your Roleplaying feet (;

-- ProRPer - AKA: The Roleplayer

Users who are viewing this thread