• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassins Creed Odyssey (Open world type)

Tasteless

Boink Bean
So, I’ve always really enjoyed the Assassins Creed games, and I think that Odyssey would be a unique and interesting role play!

Essentially you can have characters who are Mercenaries, politicians, wealthy men or women, a sailor, Spartan, Athenian or even a thief .

Mercenaries are obviously people who are hired to kill, steal or track an individual from whoever paid them to do so. They can accept or deny a request, or they can choose to go against the person paying them.

Politicians are involved with a specific city, similar to our society, they give various speeches and then are voted to be a governor of the city.

Wealthy men or women tend to be more protect but also have their hand in a lot of business, they are usually who pay mercenaries to kill anyone who they dislike or attempts to wrong them.

Sailors obviously sail the open seas, weather you’re a pirate with a large battle ship, or simply a transporter of food and goods for other cities, these men and women can make quite a bit of money, especially if they work for the wealthy, or transport precious cargo.

Spartans and Athenians, these two are at war for dominance over the lands. Either one chosen the character will be involved in many battles, guarding the leader, defending bases or simply joking with fellow soldiers and enjoying a few drinks.

Thief’s are quick, and truly only steal for personal gain. Not often hired as they are relatively untrustworthy and slick like a fox. These characters are witty and overall disliked by most people.

Demigods, there will be VERY limited spots for these characters, as Demigods are powerful and cunning. No one wants a character in a world to be so overpowered they can never be defeated, so demigods are incredibly rare. They are mostly kin of precious battle hero’s, such as Leonidas.

This role play will be set in 431 BCE, during the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta. This will be an incredibly open world role play, romance, drama and death are encouraged! If you have any ideas or you’re interested let me know below!!

Rules are just like any other of course ;
• No powerplaying
• No harming another character without the owners permission
• Be kind to other users

I’d prefer is most characters were location in Phokis, Attika, Boeotia, and Malis, just to ensure that characters are so spread out there is literally no interactions available .

MAP
B4A8302A-2D8A-4AD3-ADD1-3D085E677BD0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back