• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ElvenRose97

✨🌶️Neuro~Spicy🌶️✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I've been a craving an Assassination Classroom roleplay, but I sadly haven't seen any around on RPNation. I wrote an Assassination Classroom fanfiction a while ago (that I completely forgot about) and I just rediscovered it in my drafts the other day. I read it over and it gave me some pretty good ideas!

About me:

• My name is Avery
  • I'm 25 years old
  • I'm 100% LGBTQIA+ friendly (I'm part of the community myself, and use they/them pronouns)
  • I've roleplayed and written fanfiction off and on for almost 10 years now
  • I write in 3rd person
  • I like to double up on characters
  • I can play any character for your OC's preferred pairing(s)
  • Roleplays with comedy, action, angst and romance (especially enemies-to-lovers, yandere and love triangles) are my favorites! (I do dabble in dark themes as well)
  • On average, I tend to write about 2-3 detailed paragraphs per POV (and I'd appreciate it if you gave the same amount of effort, if you can)
  • I'm online nearly every day, but there will be times when I get overwhelmed with life and have to take a break from the roleplay for a few days to get my mental health back together (I'll make sure to keep you updated, though)
  • I love OOC chatting and getting to know people outside of the roleplay

A few rules before we start discussing anything:

• Please be at least 18 (I'm sorry to anyone younger than that who's reading this, but I'm only comfortable roleplaying with others around my age)
  • If you're not part of the LGBTQIA+ community, that's fine, but please don't push any negativity
  • No 1st person POV or one liners, please (I'd prefer 2 semi-detailed paragraphs per 3rd person POV at least)
  • Please do your best to use proper grammar and spelling in your replies (I understand that typos happen every once in a while, so I'm not gonna be super uptight about it)

Okay! Now that we've gotten all of that out of the way, you can reply with your thoughts and ideas on this thread and/or shoot me a message! 😁

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back