• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassination Classroom (AU) (Open)

Shizuki & Kliffton
2a54ce8f48d3577d19772a7b10a1a179.jpg

5825bc57161fa972143d9b3abf8bf6cf.jpg

Shizuki smiled as she started to walk back with Kiso in tow. Once she got to the table, she pulled up a seat for Kiso to sit and then started to eat her food before looking up at the triplets, noticing something was different.

"Hey Kyoko, where's Chiyoko?" Shizuki asked.

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Kliff smiled as the girl took the food.

"If you want anything else, just let me know!" He gave the girl a wide smile before heading back to the 'lunch table'.

He sat down and glanced over at the window girl and saw she was making something.

"Hey Kat, whatcha making?" Kliff asked with curiosity showing in his voice.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar Kat the hacker Kat the hacker
"A trap for kuru-sensei"katlina answered, boredom in her voice. She continued setting up the strings by wrapping them around his desk and the window. After that she sat back on the window sill.

Last edited:
Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki smiled, " We're fine. Although, I'm not going to lie, when our parents found out that we were sent to Class E, they did not take it well, though they were especially shocked at Kliff since he got suspended for a month because of what he did. I'm glad he did it for me, though. Despite the friends I've made in this class, including you guys, I probably wouldn't have made it past the first day without him by my side. To be honest, Kliff is always looking out for me. Did you know he turned down a seat in Class A just to be in Class B with me earlier this year? I'm lucky to have him as a twin."

Shizuki glanced up at the whiteboard, Koro-sensei's math lesson still present, "Having Koro-sensei as a teacher is really cool, though. Disregarding the fact we have to kill him, he's probably the best one I've ever had."

She then looked over at Kliff, " Although he doesn't seem to show interest in any of the lessons, as he already knows it, I'm pretty sure Kliff agrees with me."

Shizuki took a bite of her sandwich and swallowed, "Anyway, we're fine. How are you, Chiyoko, and Hiroyo"

Kliff shrugged as he started to eat his lunch again, before spotting a pink envelope inside of his desk, " Huh ... When did that get there ..."

Kliff
pulled out the envelope and opened it up. Kliff sighed as he got up scribbled a note, dropped it and the pink envelope on Shizuki's desk, and walked out the room.

Shizuki read the note, and then the letter in the pink envelope, and started chuckling before passing them to Hiroyo to read, "Can you believe this guy? Unbelievable ..."

Well, I'm off to break another heart. But judging from his letter, he deserves neither you or me. See ya in a little ^.^

~ Kliff

Hey Kliff (or Shizuki)

Despite you being in the class of misfits, I like you. Please meet me during lunch (tomorrow for Shizuki) in front of the main campus. XOXO

~Anonymous

P.S. If you reject me please give this letter to Shizuki. She's pretty hot, too.

"Either he's really gullible or he's a jock. Either way he's probably not going to complete the DS Challenge as other students call it" Shizuki smirked.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Kiso ate as he overheard the conversation at the table. "Well... you are lucky to have a brother like that. A lot of other people would have just turned their backs on you if you went into E-class." He said as he ate a Bento. He then laughed. "Of course, none of them know the amount of money on the line here." He then continued eating till the note was brought up. "Hmm? what does it say?" he asked.
(Just remember. Basically no one can decipher his gender. And please do not talk ooc in here. I made the ooc page for a reason)
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki smiled, " We're fine. Although, I'm not going to lie, when our parents found out that we were sent to Class E, they did not take it well, though they were especially shocked at Kliff since he got suspended for a month because of what he did. I'm glad he did it for me, though. Despite the friends I've made in this class, including you guys, I probably wouldn't have made it past the first day without him by my side. To be honest, Kliff is always looking out for me. Did you know he turned down a seat in Class A just to be in Class B with me earlier this year? I'm lucky to have him as a twin."

Shizuki glanced up at the whiteboard, Koro-sensei's math lesson still present, "Having Koro-sensei as a teacher is really cool, though. Disregarding the fact we have to kill him, he's probably the best one I've ever had."

She then looked over at Kliff, " Although he doesn't seem to show interest in any of the lessons, as he already knows it, I'm pretty sure Kliff agrees with me."

Shizuki took a bite of her sandwich and swallowed, "Anyway, we're fine. How are you, Chiyoko, and Hiroyo"

Kliff shrugged as he started to eat his lunch again, before spotting a pink envelope inside of his desk, " Huh ... When did that get there ..."

Kliff
pulled out the envelope and opened it up. Kliff sighed as he got up scribbled a note, dropped it and the pink envelope on Shizuki's desk, and walked out the room.

Shizuki read the note, and then the letter in the pink envelope, and started chuckling before passing them to Hiroyo to read, "Can you believe this guy? Unbelievable ..."

Well, I'm off to break another heart. But judging from his letter, he deserves neither you or me. See ya in a little ^.^

~ Kliff

Hey Kliff (or Shizuki)

Despite you being in the class of misfits, I like you. Please meet me during lunch (tomorrow for Shizuki) in front of the main campus. XOXO

~Anonymous

P.S. If you reject me please give this letter to Shizuki. She's pretty hot, too.

"Either he's really gullible or he's a jock. Either way he's probably not going to complete the DS Challenge as other students call it" Shizuki smirked.

Kiso ate as he overheard the conversation at the table. "Well... you are lucky to have a brother like that. A lot of other people would have just turned their backs on you if you went into E-class." He said as he ate a Bento. He then laughed. "Of course, none of them know the amount of money on the line here." He then continued eating till the note was brought up. "Hmm? what does it say?" he asked.
(Just remember. Basically no one can decipher his gender. And please do not talk ooc in here. I made the ooc page for a reason)
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Kyoko simply smiled as she listened to the twin's status. She got hooked on Shizuki's storytelling she forgot that she's suppose to be eating. When Shizuki asked how are the three of them, Kyoko took a deep breath and sets her lunch aside. "Well... Nothing to tragic really." Kyoko stopped for a quick giggle before continuing. "We used to be academically smart back in our younger days, in fact we can get Class A with flying colors if Class A was a elementary class. But as time passes our gifted minds were starting to dull out, you know like a knife being often used. Yeah that's about it. Now we ended up here in E Class no big surprise." Kyoko released a soft chuckle under her breath. "You should cherish your twin brother. I see a bright future on his path as well as yours too." Kyoko said. "You know. Everytime we encounter a higher student from the main campus. We were always called identical idiot 1,2 and 3 or just simply The three idiots. They never call us by our real names because we often swap bows on our heads. Thus making us harder to identify who's who. Of course we don't do it here to avoid confusion, or do we?" Kyoko released teasing giggle as she ended her statement with a shrug.

Hiroyo took the note from Shizuki and read it. Hiroyo gave off her usual happy go lucky smile as she read the note. "Well i'll be." Hiroyo said as she runs her left hand through her hair. She really didn't have any reaction for this. "Oh hey girl! You wanna see it too?" Hiroyo noticed that Kiso is curious on what is contained on the note. She didn't want to be selfish so... "Here~" Hiroyo passed the note to Kiso with a smile.

Kiso laughed a bit as Hiroyo called him a girl, seeing it as a small joke. "Thanks." He said as he took the note and read it. "Well.... that guy is a complete jerk." He said. "Trying to get with either you or your brother within the same note... the idiot." He said and then laughed. "They must be seriously desperate to get with one of you two." He said while still laughing. This was the first time he had heard of something like this. Although some guys have asked him out only to be weird'ed out he was a guy, yet they came around again thinking he was a girl. Some people got the hint the first time but a lot still thought he was a girl, but never said anything.

Haruna happily took her hand when it was acceptable, she believes now there was a new sign of friendship brewing, this really did make her beam with joy. She already had a sandwich, pulling it out her bag she was happily munching down before everyone started discussing away, she watches for a few minutes and her expression was like an alert puppy before going into deep thoughts. She put her pens near her lips as she imagines her tactics and strategy. Then she threw the side of her fist in her hand. She got up and replace his chalks with anti-sensei pellets. ''What? it's the best I can think of right now.'' She snickered, this one was mainly a joke, she had no major plan that she knew would succeed anyway.

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki smiled as she listened to Hiroyo. When she heard about the names, she pouted, "I don't know how people could be so rude."

When she heard they swapped bows, she laughed alongside the triplet.

Shizuki smiled when Kiso said he was a jerk, " I know right! He could have at least wrote two separate letters!"

After a couple more minutes of random topics, Kliff walked back in the classroom and went straight to his seat next to Shizuki.

"So ... Did you let him down easy?" Shizuki asked with a grin.

Kliff shrugged, " I'm not sure to be honest. The culprit was the new captain of the sports team. I'm not sure he understood that I was rejecting him because he lost all his brains when building up the brawn."

Shizuki smiled. She knew exactly who Kliff was talking about as it was the same person she had rejected like every other week, " He's not that bright. I'm surprised he's not in Class E, but he's probably go someone doing his homework for him which is enough to keep your grades up. He's a major pervert and sometimes I think he's a masochist."

Kliff laughed, " Well, that explains why he still thinks I'm into him after I kicked him in the family jewels. Some people just don't know the definition of 'personal space' and 'I'm not into mush for brains'. "

The twins laughed. Kliff sighed as he started back eating, " Besides Shizuki, has anyone else had similar experiences of confessions gone wrong".

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Kiso sighed "Almost every time." he said with a small chuckle. "One time some guy tried to get me to date him but when I told him no he just fumbled over his words and I swear he did a backflip and fell on his face. That was his expression anyway." He laughed a bit and then ate some of his bento. once he swallowed his bite he continued. "And yet he still tryed to get me to date him. Have not seen him in a while, but I am sure he still thinks I like him." He said with a laugh.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Chiyoko decided to lead her back to her sisters. Chiyoko noticed that Haruna replaced the teacher's chalk with anti him bb's. Chiyoko simply smiled at her. She just loves it when she tries to pull off an assassination out of nowhere. "Well, whatever you say." Chiyoko said and held her hand guiding her back to her seat, where her sisters are seated next to it.

Meanwhile Kyoko smiled off to Shizuki "yeah, it's alright. We''ll get used to it." Kyoko was surprised when Kiso spoke. She didn't heard them the first time and she thought Kiso teleported something. She decided to not overreact. "Sounds like the guy you guys are talking about seems like a big deal huh?" Hiroyo commented on Kyoko's statement "Yah girl! I have never heard of him before but he's like the guy you don't want to meet." Hiroyo's voice lowered as she said each word. Kyoko placed her right hand on her mouth as she gasped. "Tell me more about it." She whispered. Hiroyo spilled the beans as she whispered in her sisters ear. "My goodness!" Kyoko raised her voice in surprise. "How about we deal with this loser whaddya say!?" Kyoko said with determination in her eyes and stood up from her seat. Hiroyo grabbed her sisters hand forcing her to sit down. "Sis calm down, they got this." Hiroyo calmed her sister. Kyoko wasn't even mad, she just looked like it.

When Kliff asked if anyone has confessions turned into disaster. Kyoko simply shrugged "Nope, neither did my sisters since we always go together." Hiroyo commented on Kiso's statement "Girl, with your killer looks. Anyone would fall for you." Hiroyo said with enthusiasm. "In fact i'm jealous of your look! Your more beautiful than me and my sisters combined!" Hiroyo said gritting her teeth mischievously. "Hey!" Kyoko got real triggered on what Hiroyo just said.

Chiyoko finally arrived to the scene. "Looks like you guys are having blast here. y'all met Haruna right? Well... She's eating with us now!" Chiyoko released her hand from Haruna's making her free for better first impressions. "Haruna, these are my friends and those two beautiful girls are my identical sisters Kyoko and Hiroyo. Say "hi" girls!" The two waved their left hands in a synchronized timing. "Hello there Haruna. I'm Kyoko." Kyoko introduced herself elegantly. "And I'm Hiroyo!" Hiroyo added.
Webs Elk Webs Elk CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki laughed, " The things us girls, and Kliff, have to go through these days. But anyway, it seems like tomorrow I'm going to have to beat another knuckle head in the DS challenge. At least that's what everyone calls it. Unless you've haven't heard of it."

Once the triplets started talking about Kiso, Shizuki nodded her head, " I know right. Judging from looks alone, you've probably been asked out more than Kliff. Maybe. Actually, probably not, but you've probably been asked out a lot."

Kliff started to laugh and once he saw Haruna walk over, he waved at her, " Hi! I'm Kliff!"

Shizuki reached over and grabbed Haruna's hand, " Heyllo! I'm Shizuki! It's nice to meet you, Haruna."

Kliff smiled, " Well, since you're over here now, we might as well ask, have you ever had a confession gone wrong?"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki laughed, " The things us girls, and Kliff, have to go through these days. But anyway, it seems like tomorrow I'm going to have to beat another knuckle head in the DS challenge. At least that's what everyone calls it. Unless you've haven't heard of it."

Once the triplets started talking about Kiso, Shizuki nodded her head, " I know right. Judging from looks alone, you've probably been asked out more than Kliff. Maybe. Actually, probably not, but you've probably been asked out a lot."

Kliff started to laugh and once he saw Haruna walk over, he waved at her, " Hi! I'm Kliff!"

Shizuki reached over and grabbed Haruna's hand, " Heyllo! I'm Shizuki! It's nice to meet you, Haruna."

Kliff smiled, " Well, since you're over here now, we might as well ask, have you ever had a confession gone wrong?"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny NaturalQueen NaturalQueen
Kiso Laughed again. He thought it was just an ongoing joke that he was a girl. "Well... I wouldn't say a lot..." he said with a smile. "But... some people have had broken hearts when I tell them no." He said as he ate more of his Bento. Lunch would be ending at the end of the hour, so he was unsure of what was going to happen. He tried to put these thoughts at the back of his head but he just couldn't. He had been studying their teacher but needed more information before anything could be determined. "So... What is the DS challenge?" he asked

Katlina finished setting up the trap and jumped out a window heading towards a tree. She jumps into a branch and lays down. "I wonder how long it will take for him to die...Will he die with the earth?" The Cat girl stared through the trees higher up branches at the sky. "To be honest I don't really care either way."

Shizuki & Kliffton

Kliff laughed, " The DS Challenge, which stands for Date Shizuki Challenge, consist of two parts. The person who confesses their love to Shizuki has to both race her and arm wrestle her. If they beat her in both, they then have to get a higher score than her on a test. If they are able to overcome her in speed, strength, and intelligence, then they are able to date her. Of course, if she doesn't like them then she still dumps them but it adds fun into rejecting people. So far, however, no one has been able to complete the challenge and only a couple of people actually made it to the second part of the challenge. "

Shizuki smiled, " It's actually a pretty big event. The Dean actually made it into a festival because it happened so much. Usually the entire Main Campus would watch as I dominated and crushed the dreams of the challengers. "

Kliff smiled in realization, " Since she's in Class F now, you guys will probably be able to watch it tomorrow as well!"

Shizuki started becoming hyper, "Kliff's right! What better way to witness your first DS Challenge, then on the field! I'll make sure everything's arranged so Class F can watch as I beat another challenger!" For dramatic effect, Shizuki stood up on the table, in a superhero pose.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny NaturalQueen NaturalQueen [/QUOTE]

Hotaru walked around for a while bored out of her mind. There was nothing to do around this dump. She could go and try to mingle with the other classmates but decided against it. Socializing was not her cup of tea. She lays down on the grass and stares up into the blue sky. It was a nice day, why didn't anyone else come an enjoy it. She caught a glimpse of someone just in time dashing across the yard and went up into a tree. She raised an eyebrow before shrugging and closing her eyes. As long as she wasn't bothering her she didn't care who she was.
Kat the hacker Kat the hacker
Everyone Everyone /anyone else

Shizuki & Kliffton

Kliff laughed, " The DS Challenge, which stands for Date Shizuki Challenge, consist of two parts. The person who confesses their love to Shizuki has to both race her and arm wrestle her. If they beat her in both, they then have to get a higher score than her on a test. If they are able to overcome her in speed, strength, and intelligence, then they are able to date her. Of course, if she doesn't like them then she still dumps them but it adds fun into rejecting people. So far, however, no one has been able to complete the challenge and only a couple of people actually made it to the second part of the challenge. "

Shizuki smiled, " It's actually a pretty big event. The Dean actually made it into a festival because it happened so much. Usually the entire Main Campus would watch as I dominated and crushed the dreams of the challengers. "

Kliff smiled in realization, " Since she's in Class F now, you guys will probably be able to watch it tomorrow as well!"

Shizuki started becoming hyper, "Kliff's right! What better way to witness your first DS Challenge, then on the field! I'll make sure everything's arranged so Class F can watch as I beat another challenger!" For dramatic effect, Shizuki stood up on the table, in a superhero pose.

[/QUOTE]
The triplets lended out their ears towards Shizuki. Clearly the triplets interests were hooked on the "DS Challenge" "Sounds like a lot of fun!" Kyoko cheerfully said. "I'll go get the camera as soon as it starts!" Chiyoko clapped her hands once after speaking. "Hey i'll bring popcorn with me! This is something i wanna see!!!" Hiroyo said with a joyous tone. Clearly the triplets are excited.

Hotaru walked around for a while bored out of her mind. There was nothing to do around this dump. She could go and try to mingle with the other classmates but decided against it. Socializing was not her cup of tea. She lays down on the grass and stares up into the blue sky. It was a nice day, why didn't anyone else come an enjoy it. She caught a glimpse of someone just in time dashing across the yard and went up into a tree. She raised an eyebrow before shrugging and closing her eyes. As long as she wasn't bothering her she didn't care who she was.
Kat the hacker Kat the hacker
Everyone Everyone /anyone else
Katlina noticed Hotaro and tossed a stick towards her with sluggish movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back