• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassination Classroom (AU) (Open)

Shizuki & Kliffton
Shizuki pouted as Koro-Sensei moved his arms, completely causing the pellets to miss. She picked her knife up and began fiddling with it again, vaguely paying attention to the board.

"Are you sure? It's gonna be fun! I can share my lunch if you want."

Shizuki turned to look at the voice. She saw Hiroyo looking at the Kuramine girl. She didn't know much about her but she did know that she usually didn't hang out with others. Shizuki, being the extrovert she is, decided to help out her friend.

"You should do it. Eating with the triplets is always fun!" Shizuki told the girl with a big smile.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

After Koro-Sensei eaded the pellets without a second thought, Kliff shrugged and went back to his favorite past time of not paying attention while listening to music. He spotted an apple tree outside and decided to sketch it. He tured his desk towards the window, as quietly and unnoticeably as he could, although he failed at both, and started to sketch. That's when he noticed two things. There was a girl in the window laying down, and he accidentally started sketching her as well.

"Uhm ... Hi ... Are you okay?"

Kliff rarely paid attention to stuff so he didn't realize she was a student in his class. Despite this question, he continued to sketch her and the tree as he didn't feel like starting over from scratch. While drawing, he then noticed the girl vigorously writing or drawing or something and became concerned that she was going inhumanly fast.

"Are you okay?" Kliff then started to grab his face and make sure he wasn't dreaming and/or hallucinating.

"Actually, am I okay or am I going crazy ..." He said aloud.

Kat the hacker Kat the hacker
((Who is cliff speaking too?))

Shizuki & Kliffton
Shizuki pouted as Koro-Sensei moved his arms, completely causing the pellets to miss. She picked her knife up and began fiddling with it again, vaguely paying attention to the board.

"Are you sure? It's gonna be fun! I can share my lunch if you want."

Shizuki turned to look at the voice. She saw Hiroyo looking at the Kuramine girl. She didn't know much about her but she did know that she usually didn't hang out with others. Shizuki, being the extrovert she is, decided to help out her friend.

"You should do it. Eating with the triplets is always fun!" Shizuki told the girl with a big smile.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

After Koro-Sensei eaded the pellets without a second thought, Kliff shrugged and went back to his favorite past time of not paying attention while listening to music. He spotted an apple tree outside and decided to sketch it. He tured his desk towards the window, as quietly and unnoticeably as he could, although he failed at both, and started to sketch. That's when he noticed two things. There was a girl in the window laying down, and he accidentally started sketching her as well.

"Uhm ... Hi ... Are you okay?"

Kliff rarely paid attention to stuff so he didn't realize she was a student in his class. Despite this question, he continued to sketch her and the tree as he didn't feel like starting over from scratch. While drawing, he then noticed the girl vigorously writing or drawing or something and became concerned that she was going inhumanly fast.

"Are you okay?" Kliff then started to grab his face and make sure he wasn't dreaming and/or hallucinating.

"Actually, am I okay or am I going crazy ..." He said aloud.

Kat the hacker Kat the hacker
Katilan was a little startled at first when kliff asked her if she was ok so it took a little bit before she answered,"yeah I'm fine"she said before yawning, stretching and deciding to take a nap.

Kuramine would only keep up her faint briefly, though her focus on the outside being ended as a new voice added to the triplets offer. Shaking her head as she sat up again, as she glanced at both of them for a moment. "I said I ain't interested in eating with either of ya, and if you don't knock it off I'll knock both of your heads off ya shoulders". She would grumble in annoyance she wasn't too well-rounded when it came to social interactions.She would then decide to pull out her notepad and began to scribble in it , as she figured this would keep them off her for now she figured. She began to draw rather than notes ,as she didn't figure she'll need it anyways she hated school after.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Webs Elk Webs Elk

Mao heard speech directed her way in the middle of her fierce planning and turned to offer a smile to the one speaking. It was a simple sentence, and one she could easily understand, thankfully enough. "Ya... ah... I am fine." she managed to parse together a decent response after a moment or two of thought on the matter, satisfied with what she thought would be the most clear thing she'd probably say all day.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Shizuki & Kliffton

2a54ce8f48d3577d19772a7b10a1a179.jpg

5825bc57161fa972143d9b3abf8bf6cf.jpg

Shizuki frowned. It was actually going to be harder to get the girl interested in making friends. As the girl started doing other things, she watched her carefully to see if she could gauge some of her interests.

Maybe she likes drawing ... Shizuki thought as she looked at Kuramine.

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Kliff stopped his self assessment hearing both the girls reply. At this he smiled a little but went back to sketching. As the girl stayed where she was at, Kliff decided to continue sketching her and the tree.

Good thing she's asleep. It's easier to sketch models who don't move much.

About 5 minutes later, Kliff finished the sketch and he decided to color it. He took out his art supply bag and began to color it. Although you couldn't tell, Kliff actually turned his music off in an effort to hear what his sister was coming up with for the girl. Then Kliff's stomach rumbled. He blushed and started praying that lunch was around the corner. He skipped breakfast to avoid another confession from a main school student, and he's facing the consequences now.

Once he finished the picture, he ripped it out of his notebook and placed it next to the window girl. It was of her so Kliff felt that she should have it. He placed it on the bag she carried, not wanting to wake her up if she really was sleeping like it seemed. Kliff decided that since he'd already noticed her, he would then create a picture portraying the fast girl. He once again picked up his desk and turned it towards his new target, though now his back was facing the front of the class. He begun to sketch the girl who was zipping through paper like it was nothing. Becoming bored again, he turned his music back on, drowning out most of the sound.

Kat the hacker Kat the hacker Rolling Rolling

Hiroyo's smile slowly faded away from her face. Leaving a small frown and eyes glistening. The girl's reaction was not what she was expecting. The girl was rather annoyed than convinced. She came to the thought that she should stop this before things get worse. Hiroyo rested her head over Kyoko's shoulder. Kyoko could already tell what Hiroyo's next line and face would be "Now now sis, it's alright." Kyoko shushed her sister as she wraps both of her arms around her. "Maybe she just got up on the wrong side of the bed." She softly said to Hiroyo's ear as she stroke her short blonde hair with her right hand. Chiyoko knew what would cheer her sister up. Chiyoko ripped off sheets of paper from her notebook, crumpled them together to form a ball, and aimed it over Shizuki to call her attention. She threw the crumpled paper ball towards Shizuki. Unfortunately her improvised projectile went over Shizuki instead into her. Hitting Kliff instead. Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar Webs Elk Webs Elk

Hiroyo's smile slowly faded away from her face. Leaving a small frown and eyes glistening. The girl's reaction was not what she was expecting. The girl was rather annoyed than convinced. She came to the thought that she should stop this before things get worse. Hiroyo rested her head over Kyoko's shoulder. Kyoko could already tell what Hiroyo's next line and face would be "Now now sis, it's alright." Kyoko shushed her sister as she wraps both of her arms around her. "Maybe she just got up on the wrong side of the bed." She softly said to Hiroyo's ear as she stroke her short blonde hair with her right hand. Chiyoko knew what would cheer her sister up. Chiyoko ripped off sheets of paper from her notebook, crumpled them together to form a ball, and aimed it over Shizuki to call her attention. She threw the crumpled paper ball towards Shizuki. Unfortunately her improvised projectile went over Shizuki instead into her. Hitting Kliff instead. Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar Webs Elk Webs Elk

Katlina's eyes snapped open and in a moment she was by kliff and tossing the paperball back to its original sender.
"Really?Why?"she stated as she headed back to the window sill.The cat stretched then started to nap again.
@AKKaleb
@Vagabond Spectre

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki watched in interest as the ball flew into the air, over her head, and into Kliff. She stifled a laugh, but then she was surprised to see the girl laying in the window throw the ball back towards Chiyoko. Shizuki looked toward the three triplets with a big grin, holding a thumbs up.

Kliff was continuing to draw the girl when out of no where a paper ball hit his head. He rubbed his head and then was shocked when the cat girl from the window threw the ball back towards the troiplets. He sent her a nod of thanks before turning his attention towards the triplets. He took out a sketchbook and wrote something in it big enough for the triplets to read. Once he wrote it, he held it up towards them, preferring to save his voice for now.

You guys need something?

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki watched in interest as the ball flew into the air, over her head, and into Kliff. She stifled a laugh, but then she was surprised to see the girl laying in the window throw the ball back towards Chiyoko. Shizuki looked toward the three triplets with a big grin, holding a thumbs up.

Kliff was continuing to draw the girl when out of no where a paper ball hit his head. He rubbed his head and then was shocked when the cat girl from the window threw the ball back towards the troiplets. He sent her a nod of thanks before turning his attention towards the triplets. He took out a sketchbook and wrote something in it big enough for the triplets to read. Once he wrote it, he held it up towards them, preferring to save his voice for now.

You guys need something?
Katlina's eyes snapped open and in a moment she was by kliff and tossing the paperball back to its original sender.
"Really?Why?"she stated as she headed back to the window sill.The cat stretched then started to nap again.
@AKKaleb
@Vagabond Spectre
Kyoko noticed that Chiyoko has managed to catch the twin's attention especially Kliff. Kyoko watched the paper ball fly back to Chiyoko. She raised her left eyebrow when the ball was not thrown by Kliff but rather the girl she and her sisters rarely see. She continued to give her a long silent stare while she gives Hiroyo a gentle one hand scalp massage over her shoulder. Hiroyo closed her eyes and smiled as she gets a free scalp massage from her sister. Hiroyo looked like some kind of family pet as she was getting massaged. In fact if one can notice, Hiroyo is simultaneously tapping her right foot. Chiyoko effortlessly caught the ball she just threw in mid air with her right hand.

Kyoko
noticed that Kliffton is reaching out a note. Kyoko reached for the note with her her free hand and read it. Kyoko smiled and passed it over to her sister, Chiyoko. Chiyoko took the note from Kyoko and proceeded to read it silently. After reading she rapidly wrote down on the same paper and tossed it back to Kliffton but this time a bit weaker. Kyoko noticed that Chiyoko's throw will not make it back on Kliff's desk. As a good sister she is, she tried to make it farther by using her head like literally. Kyoko bopped her head towards the projectile thus increasing it's distance. But it's not enough. Coincidentally Hiroyo stretched her arms wide since she's enjoying the feeling of being massaged, luckily hitting the projectile further, Finally the message that Chiyoko sent had made it back exactly in Kliff's seat. Written under Kliff's hand writing is Chiyoko's hand writing in blue ink. Her hand writing was twice smaller than Kliff's yet her handwriting is good. "Do you guys want to eat with us later~?"

The bell rang as lunch began. "Alright class... that is the lunch bell." Koro~sensei said as he opened the window. "Now, I am going to Australia for a nice barbecue. I will be back shortly." he said with a laugh and before anyone could respond he was out of sight.

"And that is what happens when our teacher goes at mach 20."
Kiso said with a small chuckle as he took out his lunch.

A with that the ringing of the bell she would get up stretching, with a yawn stalking to a window. Looking outside she would sigh rubbing her face, as she tried to wake up think. Her stomach growling suddenly broke her concentration, with that he return to her desk to retrieve her pack lunch. Taking a seat on her desktop she would examine a red apple before taking a hearty bite of it. Eyeing her classmates though she didn't make any moves to socialize, but rather was sizing everyone and their meals up. Perhaps she wouldn't have to leave the class to pick a target, but it was always that risk of the prey fighting back she thought. Munching on her apple with a blank expression , thou this was her tactic of to make it seem she wasn't plotting.

Shizuki & Kliffton

Kliff smiled immediately and started to write back, but then the bell rang.

"Oh ... Anyway, we'd love to" Kliff grabbed he and Shizuki's lunch as Shizuki started turning desk to make an impromptu table. Kliff gave Shizuki her bag and when she opened it she grinned.

"Thanks, Kliff! You know you spoil me by making all of this" Shizuki said as she started eating one of her sandwiches. Despite being addicted to being healthy, one of her major weaknesses was Kliff's cooking. You could never resist that.

Kliff laughed as he opened up his own lunch box which was actually a very big picnic basket. He always made extra food just in case anyone else wanted some. He placed the basket in the middle of their impromptu table so everyone could jut reach in and grab something if they wanted it. He looked around the class and saw the girl in the window and the fast girl, "Do you guys want to eat with us?"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Kat the hacker Kat the hacker Rolling Rolling

He then noticed the girl that Shizuki and Hiroyo were talking to earlier, eating nothing but an apple. He reached into the picnic basket, grabbed a couple of sandwiches and a slice of cake, stood up, and walked over to the girl.

"I noticed you only had an apple so I wanted to give you something else, if you want it of course ..." He held the food out towards the girl. She didn't have to sit with them, but Kliff hated seeing people not have enough to eat.

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

Shizuki smiled as she continued to eat and saw the class president just sitting down.

Not wanting to leave her food, she grabbed a sandwich, jumped out of her seat and literally ran over to Kiso, " Hey Kiso! Do you want to eat with us? I mean, It's fine if you don't, we just like to eat with a lot of people."

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Last edited:
Haruna quickly pounces out of her chair and yelled. "Everyone! Do NOT eat that cake! I put chilis inside, don't get any funny ideas because it will burn!" It was the first thing she wanted to do, warn everyone. So nobody would get hurt, she was a little disappointed though when he flew off, not touching it once. She shrugged in defeat, for now, maybe he would try the cake later. While she began speaking again she prompted her sailor's hat on properly. ''So, how are we going to bring this octopus down? When I brought in the cake I never expected to see... that, being an alien I mean...'' Then she felt slightly bad ''Oh sorry where are my manners? I'm Haruna. It's nice to meet you all!''

Shizuki & Kliffton

"Oh ... Anyway, we'd love to" Kliff grabbed he and Shizuki's lunch as Shizuki started turning desk to make an impromptu table. Kliff gave Shizuki her bag and when she opened it she grinned.

"Thanks, Kliff! You know you spoil me by making all of this" Shizuki said as she started eating one of her sandwiches. Despite being addicted to being healthy, one of her major weaknesses was Kliff's cooking. You could never resist that.

Kliff laughed as he opened up his own lunch box which was actually a very big picnic basket. He always made extra food just in case anyone else wanted some. He placed the basket in the middle of their impromptu table so everyone could jut reach in and grab something if they wanted it. He looked around the class and saw the girl in the window and the fast girl, "Do you guys want to eat with us?"

He then noticed the girl that Shizuki and Hiroyo were talking to earlier, eating nothing but an apple. He reached into the picnic basket, grabbed a couple of sandwiches and a slice of cake, stood up, and walked over to the girl.

"I noticed you only had an apple so I wanted to give you something else, if you want it of course ..." He held the food out towards the girl. She didn't have to sit with them, but Kliff hated seeing people not have enough to eat.

Shizuki smiled as she continued to eat and saw the class president just sitting down.

Not wanting to leave her food, she grabbed a sandwich, jumped out of her seat and literally ran over to Kiso, " Hey Kiso! Do you want to eat with us? I mean, It's fine if you don't, we just like to eat with a lot of people."

Katlina stretched once again,got up and started working on what looked like a trap for koro-sensei before answering kliff."sure,why not?"she continued setting up strings infused with anti-koro materiel.
AKKaleb

Shizuki & Kliffton

Haruna quickly pounces out of her chair and yelled. "Everyone! Do NOT eat that cake! I put chilis inside, don't get any funny ideas because it will burn!" It was the first thing she wanted to do, warn everyone. So nobody would get hurt, she was a little disappointed though when he flew off, not touching it once. She shrugged in defeat, for now, maybe he would try the cake later. While she began speaking again she prompted her sailor's hat on properly. ''So, how are we going to bring this octopus down? When I brought in the cake I never expected to see... that, being an alien I mean...'' Then she felt slightly bad ''Oh sorry where are my manners? I'm Haruna. It's nice to meet you all!''
The triplet's heard the bell rang. Kyoko saw the teacher flew outside at mach 20. Kyoko stopped massaging Hiroyo and reached out for her bag. When Kyoko stopped massaging Hiroyo. Hiroyo immediately raised her head up with a smile on her face. "Oh boy! Lunch time!" Hiroyo grabbed her green lunch box and opened it in her seat. Hiroyo's lunch box contained a simple vegetable salad Her sisters also has the same salad when they opened their lunchboxes. The triplets were about eat with the twins until they realized they were a bit occupied at the moment. So decided to eat in their seats instead.

Chiyoko
was startled when she heard a feminine voice yelling out of nowhere. She almost choked from her salad too. She turned her head towards the direction where the voice came from, only to find the girl with the suspicious cake earlier. She didn't heard her first statement correctly but she understood the rest. Chiyoko thought of this as an opportunity to talk to her and what she has in mind about assassination. Chiyoko walked up to her with a soft smile on her face. "Nice to meet you Haruna was it? I'm Chiyoko Narukami one of the Narukami triplets, just Address me by my first name. Seems like you're very determined on taking our teacher down." Chiyoko said confidently. Kyoko and Hiroyo didn't seem to notice that Chiyoko has left them.

Kiso chuckled a bit as he stood up with his lunch box. "You know.. I don't usually eat with others." He said and then smile at Shizuki. "But sure, why not?" he said with a smile. He then hear Haruna talk about the cake. "Hey Haruna, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but we have already tried something like that. of course he may not expect chilis..." he said with a bit of a laugh. "But why else do you think the government has such a large price on his head?" he asked with curiosity.
NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Haruna then nodded with quick enthusiasm when she stated about taking their teacher down. ''Oh yeah! I was certain it was going to work! If he was human, a glass of milk would never cool him down, his mouth would continuously burn with the flames of hell. It still there for when he gets back, I don't really know what it would do to him now.. maybe change his entire face red like the chilis?'' She rested her chin on her fingers as she folded her arms, try imagining the scenario layouts. She then blushes with embarrassment, hearing Kiso talking about the government put a high bounty on him. ''Yeah yeah I was too overconfident! I know that tch! but to bring someone down like that you are going to need all the willpower in you, to try anything. Learn his weaknesses, you never know, some things may surprise you and I'm willing to try until I succeed!''

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Haruna then nodded with quick enthusiasm when she stated about taking their teacher down. ''Oh yeah! I was certain it was going to work! If he was human, a glass of milk would never cool him down, his mouth would continuously burn with the flames of hell. It still there for when he gets back, I don't really know what it would do to him now.. maybe change his entire face red like the chilis?'' She rested her chin on her fingers as she folded her arms, try imagining the scenario layouts. She then blushes with embarrassment, hearing Kiso talking about the government put a high bounty on him. ''Yeah yeah I was too overconfident! I know that tch! but to bring someone down like that you are going to need all the willpower in you, to try anything. Learn his weaknesses, you never know, some things may surprise you and I'm willing to try until I succeed!''

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny
Chiyoko giggled a bit while Haruna continuously kept talking. This girl seems to have a lot of determination to kill the teacher. Chiyoko didn't seem to have anything else to say but she would like to hear this girl talk a bit more about her assassination motives. "It was quite impressive for you to use consumables as a weapon despite the fact it was used before. In my opinion you should have stuffed a few of the government's anti pellets in your delectable treat. Of course it's just my opinion, but enough of this killer talk how about you join me and sisters for lunch for the mean time. Whatdya' say?" Chiyoko offered her left hand towards Haruna.

Kuramine would take the food, her .though silently thinking why he gave her. What was he up to, however, this went away after she stomached growled its protest which caused her to look away. "Yeah, thank..or whatever don't expect me to do you any favors aight..and if this is some kinda prank you'll regret". She would however down the objects, with a degree of delight her usually predatory glare vanish as her hunger was sated.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki smiled as she started to walk back with Kiso in tow. Once she got to the table, she pulled up a seat for Kiso to sit and then started to eat her food before looking up at the triplets, noticing something was different.

"Hey Kyoko, where's Chiyoko?" Shizuki asked.

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Kliff smiled as the girl took the food.

"If you want anything else, just let me know!" He gave the girl a wide smile before heading back to the 'lunch table'.

He sat down and glanced over at the window girl and saw she was making something.

"Hey Kat, whatcha making?" Kliff asked with curiosity showing in his voice.

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar Kat the hacker Kat the hacker

Hotaru stood after the bell rang and stretched her arms over her head. She looked around the classroom and watched as everyone gathered together to eat lunch. She didn't have a lunch to eat and wasn't that hungry. She reached into her bag and took out her notepad and pencil. "Well you guys have fun. I think I'm going to get out of this cramped room for a while. If I don't come back I'm either dead or I just decided to skip. I fun with your tea party." She turned and began heading towards the door.

(Sorry for not posting. I wasn't getting any notifications)
@Any one

Shizuki & Kliffton

Shizuki smiled as she started to walk back with Kiso in tow. Once she got to the table, she pulled up a seat for Kiso to sit and then started to eat her food before looking up at the triplets, noticing something was different.

"Hey Kyoko, where's Chiyoko?" Shizuki asked.

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Kliff smiled as the girl took the food.

"If you want anything else, just let me know!" He gave the girl a wide smile before heading back to the 'lunch table'.

He sat down and glanced over at the window girl and saw she was making something.

"Hey Kat, whatcha making?" Kliff asked with curiosity showing in his voice.

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar Kat the hacker Kat the hacker
Hotaru stood after the bell rang and stretched her arms over her head. She looked around the classroom and watched as everyone gathered together to eat lunch. She didn't have a lunch to eat and wasn't that hungry. She reached into her bag and took out her notepad and pencil. "Well you guys have fun. I think I'm going to get out of this cramped room for a while. If I don't come back I'm either dead or I just decided to skip. I fun with your tea party." She turned and began heading towards the door.

(Sorry for not posting. I wasn't getting any notifications)
@Any one
Kyoko stopped eating and looked to the girl who called her name. It was Shizuki. Asking her where her other triplet sister is. "Oh, She's right over he-" Kyoko didn't bother to complete what she she was saying when she turned around and pointed to her seat. Only to find out that she not there, but her food is. "But she was just here..." Kyoko said with a discomforting tone. Hiroyo overheard the two and decided to see if Chiyoko is still around. Hiroyo scrolled her eyes around the classroom looking for her identical triplet. At last she found her blue bowed sister talking to a girl. "Calm yourself o mighty one. She's over there." Hiroyo pointed directly to Chiyoko. Kyoko sighed in relief. "Well that's a relief." Kyoko said o herself as she reached over Chiyoko's lunchbox and took a single carrot stick and ate it. Hiroyo heard Hotaru leaving She waved at Hotaru without saying anything.

Kyoko kept picking off vegetables from Chiyoko's lunchbox rather than her own as she asked Shizuki with innocent and straight forward face "How are you and Kliff?" Kyoko asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back