• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassination Classroom (AU) (Open)

CombatReadyPenny

Combat Ready

It was a normal day in class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High school. The students were for the class to begin, all quiet as they awaited their teacher. Sloshing was heard through the halls of the small E-class building. The students twitched as the sounds came closer and closer. All of a sudden the sounds stopped and the door opened. An octopus looking creature, yellow all over and wearing a cap and gown, came into the classroom. He held the attendance book in his tentacles as stood behind the stand. "Good day class. Before we begin, may we have the Class president start the routine?" he asked, looking out to the class.

Last edited:
Kiso stood up and nodded. "Yes." He said as he took a machine gun out and aimed it at the teacher. 'This is E-Class of Kunugigaoka Junior High...' He thought as everyone else took aim with Him. 'We are not like the rest of the school..' He thought as he brought the guns sight to his eye level. 'We, are Assassins...' "Ready!!!" He yelled as he hear more guns being ready. 'Our target...' He took a deep Breath as he yelled "Fire!!!" and the entire class started shooting the Anti BB's. 'Our teacher...'

Rolling Rolling Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ce-R0 Ce-R0 Chachalotte Chachalotte Webs Elk Webs Elk (Once you help me understand your characters.)

Madoka shot up on shaky legs, her nervousness clear on her face. She wasn't as swift as the other students as her fingers fumbled with the pistol, nearly dropping it a couple of times before taking aim. However, before the frail girl could even pull the trigger, the sudden explosion of noise coming from the other students' guns caused her to flinch and ruin her aim. As she lifted her pistol to eye level again, a sudden idea came to. Taking advantage of her seat placement in the upper corner of the class, Madoka quickly ran to block the classroom door, putting her at the teacher's 9 o'clock position. Taking aim, Madoka began to fire the Anti BB's along with the rest of the class.

When the whole class started pull their guns out. The triplets stood up with confident smirky smiles on their faces, especially kyoko's smirk, which was very genuine. Kyoko pulled out a standard anti BB assault rifle, as well Chioyko pulled out a the same gun model as the class president's. Hiroyo on the other hand busted out two standard anti bb pistols and aimed at the teacher. Once hearing the word "Fire!!!" Kyoko started spraying bb's from the left while Chiyoko sprays from the right. Kyoko sweeped her firing from left to right. While Chiyoko did vice versa. The triplets plan was to squeeze the teacher in place if it fails at least this will make their other classmates gain the upper hand while the target is intimidated. Chiyoko modified her firing position since there is a fellow classmate blocking the door. Thus making her a bit early on squeezing the target. Hiroyo went trigger happy and started shooting across the blackboard aimlessly.

If not for the fact that the others were hopping up for their daily routine, Mao likely wouldn't have caught onto what they were supposed to be doing. Language barrier or just her own thoughts being focused elsewhere at the time - neither were all that important and only served as excuses for the slight delay in her own response time. Still, the girl rose from her seat and took aim carefully with her favored pistol, popping off shots in between every few shots from the students directly adjacent to her - a bit of an attempt to keep the hail of gunfire difficult to properly dodge.

The Teacher Octopus thing started moving at such a high speed, after images of him were seen. He was dodging all the bullets from the near 30 students. "Now... while we get all this activity out of you, why don't I take role?" He said and opened his attendance book. He started through the role book. "Madoka Fujimoto?" he said with his smile that was shown everyday. "Shizuki and Kliffton Taka?" He said and then waited for them to say here and started in again. "Mao Huang?" He said as he kept dodging the onslaught of BB's. "We then have... Kiso Sunghat?" He said and checked the name off as he said he was there. "And then... ohhh, are the triplets Kyoko, Chiyoko, and Hiroyo Narukami here? If one is here I am sure the others are." he said with a small laugh. "And then finally, Akimoto Atsushi?" he said and then closed the book. "I do believe we have spent our energy for now." he said with a laugh.

Kiso Yelled here as his name was called. "Here!" he yelled over the sound of the gunfire. He waited for everyone's name to be called before putting his gun down. "Cease fire!" He yelled as he placed his gun down on his desk. "Wow... and the government wants us to assassinate him..." He said under his breath. He sat back down into his seat.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Rolling Rolling Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ce-R0 Ce-R0 Chachalotte Chachalotte

Madoka quietly sighed in resignation as she lowered her gun along with the rest of the class. She couldn't help the pang of disappointment from stabbing at her mind as she realized that, yet again, they had failed to assassinate their teacher. True, the chances of their regular, little class killing a being that can reach speeds up to Mach 20 were astronomically small, but it didn't hurt to still hope. And so with subdued footsteps, Madoka quietly went back to her desk and sat down, readying herself for another day of school.

Akimoto looked at the class and the teacher, sighing. But to be honest, calling it a battlefield would fit better now. It was now a routine for the 3-E classroom. Even if Akimoto didn't liked using a weapon, he had to, because for one time, it was for the greater good. After taking is gun, he directly aimed 4 bullets in each arms and legs of his teacher, no one of them succeed, like always. "Damn it..."
After hearing his called, Akimoto stop shooting for this time, taking some rest.

Of course, failure was to be expected. If it were that easy to kill this guy, they wouldn't be in the mess they were in, after all. In any case, Mao responded when her name was called, stopped when everyone else stopped, and lowered herself back into her seat without much complaint. Somewhere inside she was faintly bothered that her daily morning routine now involved shooting at someone or... something, but there wasn't a lot she could actually do about that.

Shizuki & Kliffton
Shizuki grinned as she looked over to Kliff. He nodded and he jumped into the air, onto the shoulders of Shizuki. As Shizuki and everyone else shot at the octopus from the sides, Kliff used his two automatic pistols and shot one above the thing and the other st his feet. Unfortunately, the thing was too fast. Kliff sighed as he yelled here and jumped off of Shizuki's shoulders, stopping before the rest. He put on his headphones, sat in his seat, and looked out the window.

Shizuki frowned as the class stopped. Another failed attempt. She grunted in exasperation as she fell in her seat. She took out her knife and began fiddling with it while she tried thinking of another strategy

The triplets didn't stop until their ammunition was depleted. Hiroyo was the first to run out, then Kyoko came second, then last is Chiyoko. As failure looms the air. The triplets took their seat and holstered their guns underneath their tables silently. "Killing this guy is different from playing space shooter games..." Chiyoko said panting "Ya girl, you say that again! He was seriously just there dodging everything like it was nothing!" Hiroyo commented to Chiyoko. Kyoko sighed under her breath as another one their bullet patterns have failed. The bullet sweep was Kyoko's idea which was inspired by space shooter games she has been playing the past few weeks. "Oh well, you win some you lose some." Kyoko said to her self. "Don't worry girls will find a way kill him somehow." She motivated her identical sisters. Hiroyo and Chiyoko simply smiled to their beloved sister.

Hotaru knew she was late, she just didn't care. She purposely woke up late just to get to school late. She could just skip, her mom and dad were gone on a business trip and even if they were home they probably wouldn't have noticed. Reluctantly she decided to go. She finally made up the insane hill and got to school. She leisured her way in slowly into the school and heard the guns going off inside the room. 'I got hear way to quick. Next time she would have to stop and eat breakfast.' she thought to herself. The firing ended and she heard the students begin to take there seats. After a few minutes pass she finally decided to enter the classroom. She used her foot to slide open the door hard. She looked at them all with a smug smile.

"Come on, why even try to shoot him? I've only been her a week and I can already can tell that method won't work. It just a waste of time and effort." Hotaru was a very observant person so she already had an idea of the people in her class and who they were. She just smiles, walks over to her seat, and leans back in her chair.

"You never know Hotaru.." Kiso said with a sigh. But He knew she was right. This got them nowhere, and it had not been long after the government gave them this assignment. Their families couldn't know, and god forbid the media knowing. Kiso knew they had to try in order to save the world, but did not know why this being wanted to teach a class of Misfits. "What is your motivation for this?" he asked himself quietly as he watched the teacher go at it.

"Ah, Hotaru Akimine. Late as always." The Teacher said with a sort of delight. "Please try to not be tardy next time. You might miss something important." He said with a laugh as he went on to teaching the class mathematics. He started to go on about a equation of none other than himself going near Mach 20 speed. of course, he made sure it followed the planned mathematics that would lead up to tests.

(Edit) MidnightStar MidnightStar Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Webs Elk Webs Elk Yoshiro Yoshiro Rolling Rolling Chachalotte Chachalotte Ce-R0 Ce-R0

Yoshi walked casually towards his class, eating a sandwich as he walked. His teacher probably would be pissed about it but he didn't care. He had seen a beautiful garden nearby, and had thoroughly checked out its entire selection. Perhaps that would appease Koro-sensei, but Yoshi wouldn't hold his breath on it. Soon he reached the door, and opened it carefully. A yawn erupted from his mouth, and he gave a slight backward wave to Koro-sense while he walked slowly to his seat. "Sorry teach, I was checking out this garden I found. Plus I had to get some food, ya know?"

Hotaru knew she was late, she just didn't care. She purposely woke up late just to get to school late. She could just skip, her mom and dad were gone on a business trip and even if they were home they probably wouldn't have noticed. Reluctantly she decided to go. She finally made up the insane hill and got to school. She leisured her way in slowly into the school and heard the guns going off inside the room. 'I got hear way to quick. Next time she would have to stop and eat breakfast.' she thought to herself. The firing ended and she heard the students begin to take there seats. After a few minutes pass she finally decided to enter the classroom. She used her foot to slide open the door hard. She looked at them all with a smug smile.

"Come on, why even try to shoot him? I've only been her a week and I can already can tell that method won't work. It just a waste of time and effort." Hotaru was a very observant person so she already had an idea of the people in her class and who they were. She just smiles, walks over to her seat, and leans back in her chair.
"You never know Hotaru.." Kiso said with a sigh. But He knew she was right. This got them nowhere, and it had not been long after the government gave them this assignment. Their families couldn't know, and god forbid the media knowing. Kiso knew they had to try in order to save the world, but did not know why this being wanted to teach a class of Misfits. "What is your motivation for this?" he asked himself quietly as he watched the teacher go at it.

"Ah, Hotaru Akimine. Late as always." The Teacher said with a sort of delight. "Please try to not be tardy next time. You might miss something important." He said with a laugh as he went on to teaching the class mathematics. He started to go on about a equation of none other than himself going near Mach 20 speed. of course, he made sure it followed the planned mathematics that would lead up to tests.

(Edit) MidnightStar MidnightStar Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Webs Elk Webs Elk Yoshiro Yoshiro Rolling Rolling Chachalotte Chachalotte Ce-R0 Ce-R0
Yoshi walked casually towards his class, eating a sandwich as he walked. His teacher probably would be pissed about it but he didn't care. He had seen a beautiful garden nearby, and had thoroughly checked out its entire selection. Perhaps that would appease Koro-sensei, but Yoshi wouldn't hold his breath on it. Soon he reached the door, and opened it carefully. A yawn erupted from his mouth, and he gave a slight backward wave to Koro-sense while he walked slowly to his seat. "Sorry teach, I was checking out this garden I found. Plus I had to get some food, ya know?"

The triplets observed their late classmates entering the room. The first one was Hotaru who just arrived with a smile. "Well now Hotaru, If you can come up with a better idea were here to listen." Hiroyo replied with the same smile she pulled off earlier while rapidly spinning her anti bb pistol on her left hand. Kyoko agreed with Kiso "She's right you know. It might work unless we try." Chiyoko saw the the second late classmate enter the classroom. It was Yoshi "Good day to you~" Chiyoko greeted him with a friendly smile.

Madoka pulled out her notebook and began writing down whatever the Teacher was saying. Being that math was one of her more okay subject, she didn't have too much of a problem following along. Sometimes, she wanted to ask a question, but ultimately decided against it and figured that she can just work it out all on her own, or at least look up a tutorial online when she gets home. Halfway through the lesson, her mind began straying from the lesson. Instead of writing math equations, the young girl began to jot down some notes from her games.

Typically, Yoshiro would take a nap for this first lesson, but he had no desire to sleep. He finally sat down and pulled out his notebook, writing down the current message scrawled out on the board. Koro-sensei's lessons were pretty cool, and it was always nice to watch for any weaknesses Sensei might have. He was an assassin after all, and Sensei was the monster threatening to kill them all.

Shizuki & Kliffton
Hearing the shuffling, Shizuki stopped fiddling and looked up. She smiled as she watched Yoshiro enter the room.

As he sat down, Shizuki sent him a wave, beofre realizing that there was something on the board.

"Oops ..." She took out her notebook and began paying more attention, but once she realized she already knew what they were learning, she stretched and gave a slight yawn before looking over at Kliff.

Kliff was listening to music and drawing in his notebook. He wasn't an art prodigy but he was pretty good. Partially paying attention to the lesson on the board, he drew a group of numbers fighting Sensei.

Shizuki laughed but quickly tried to stifle it, not wanting to interrupt the lesson. She took out her phone and sent Kliff a text.

MusiK Man (Kliff)
me
[COLOR=#ffff00]Is that really what goes on in your head?[/COLOR]

Kliffton read the message and blushed as he looked over to his sister, wo was grinning, while trying not to laugh. He looked over at Sense, who looked like he was still teaching away, in his own little world. Kliff sent a reply.

Sporty Woman (Shizuki)
me
[COLOR=#ff8000]It's the first thing that came to my mind[/COLOR]
them
[COLOR=#ffff00]Well, any ideas on how to assassinate him?[/COLOR]
me
[COLOR=#ff8000]Nope. If planes couldn't stop him, how could we though? [/COLOR]
them
[COLOR=#ffff00]IDK but let's try a paper airplane. See if he can dodge that![/COLOR]
Shizuki reached over and took Kliff's notebook and ripped out the page with the numbers fighting Sensei. She created a paper airplane and popped some anti BB's into it. The way she made it, once it reached the octopus thing, the bb's would fall out due to gravity, right onto him. She launched it to the front of the classroom.

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

(Sorry Guys! The text message BBCode, for some reason, uses white text on a white background. You'll have to manually highlight it to read >.< I apologize again!)

(Above post only applies if you are on the Night Life Theme)

The triplets sat quietly on their seats. One of them has to take notes somehow. And that was Chiyoko. Who took one for the team the other two doesn't need to take notes since they study together. Meanwhile Kyoko observed the teacher's movements. The teacher is hard to read making it a bit harder to find a gap for assassination. Hiroyo took a glance on her surroundings. As she glanced around the classroom it was nothing out of the ordinary. Until her eyes got hooked on a paper plane flying across the classroom. Hiroyo found this quite strange and interesting at the same time. So she observed the paper plane a bit longer to see where it will land.

Haruna begins walking towards the door ''Class... 3-E? I hope this is the right place.'' She bites her lips feeling slightly agitated ''No! you got this Haruna!'' She thought, she needed to go in positive. She wasn't really sure though what she was up against, only that her teacher was not human but she brought a cake. ''To show my gratitude for teaching us this year...'' She snickered. obviously, something had been done to it, she had a plan which had the hottest chili's in the world planted inside. During her time on a boat, she would have traveled to many places, where she could have probably gotten her hands on them. The young girl finally knocked on the right door steadying the very small cake with one hand like a waitress, she merely opens the door and smiles, no fear until..she laid eyes on her teacher for the first time, she just stares with her jaw drop. Just trying to comprehend what she was witnessing, she thought when they said ''it not human.'' she imagines the person was only going to slightly crazy or something. ''Gah! I'm so stupid..'' She smiles awkwardly and waited. ''Should I take a seat? should I introduce myself? should I just give him this chilli cake?? I mean... I know I'm late but I have a note.'' She then went off into a cloudy daydream.

Hotaru watched the teacher write on the board every once in a great while scribbling something down. Unlike the rest of the students she really had no drive to kill her teacher. Sure the money was nice and all but if she got it her family would just take it for themselves. They would tell her, you probably wont make it to college anyway so you don't need the money.

She watches as the new student walked into the classroom. She let out a laugh when she saw the cake. Did she really think that cake will kill him. This monster is stronger than than. She leaned back and watched everything play out.

There was a certain point in the lesson where Mao more or less stopped listening, her focus drifting more to observing the other students in the classroom. This was probably why her grades tended to be so bad, that pointless focus on unimportant things at times better spent paying attention to teachers, but she couldn't stop herself from taking an interest in things like the accessories others used to personalize their uniforms, t-- oh. Her interest was grabbed by an unfamiliar face and... a cake.

Well, she couldn't call it an unoriginal idea. Probably wouldn't be very successful, but it sure was new.

Kyoko's attention was hooked to the new student who entered the classroom door. She found her quite new for a student. The new classmate seems to be holding a cake in her hand. Kyoko thought for a second. Now why would anyone bring a cake to class? Kyoko then caught the idea. Seems like that cake is not for her but to the teacher. Probably not your regular She then thought that this may be a little too early for an assassination like that to be executed, could have at least done it at recess rather than now. Kyoko then thought that she maybe judging her too much, so she decided to watch the new student's attempt to take the kill. She seems to have faith on this student. "If she gets this right she might return home with the money..." Kyoko whispered. If this students attempt fails she and her sisters might learn something from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back