• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Assassin X Royal Target

Harlean Hull

Princess Sabine (my character) is a sheltered princess who longs to see the world. (Your character) is an assassin who has been hired to take out Princess Sabine. Will (your character) be able to do it without falling in love with Princess Sabine.

RULES

1. Please be literate.

2. I have no minimum post length.

3. Male characters only. I have nothing against MxM or FxF, it's just I don't portray those relationships very well.

4. Realistic images only.

5. Please be on at least once every three days.

6. Please keep your characters realist. I am not a big fan of supernatural abilities in characters or plot.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.

This sounds really interesting to me :)

I'd be interested in playing this with you, in case the spot is still open?

Well, I'd like to be the assassin. Just would need to warn you. I normally play female character. But I've sometimes played a male character - So, I might be a little rusty there.

Okay, I'd like to be the male assassin than. Just wanted to warn you I might be a little rusty about playing the male counterpart. But would love to get some more experience. Would you prefer the plot being more placed on the romantic or adventurous part?

Well, I thought about my character sneaking into the castle/palace as servant/footman for the princess or the royal family in general. He could try to get the princess's trust before trying to murder her. Maybe he could also get in troubles with the security, etc. Would you like to set it in the past or in modern days?

James Lewis

Age: early/mid twenties (or do you prefer him older? Can't really decide for an actual number)

25149f8df6bb3f8acf9cf242fb0a33cf-d55k71c.jpg

Personality: James never really cared for anyone but himself. Growing up in an orphanage had showed him at an early age that no one cared for him. He prefers watching people before interacting with them. Mostly he never falls head over heels into things but plans out the things like a proper tactician. The only thing he is loyal to is the order, for which he works. Despite of what many think of him at first, he's really smart and even speaks more than one language, which comes in handy for some of his mission. He appears really conceited to most people even friends but deep down inside his caring personality is hidden.

Bio: James's never got to know his parents. Therefore, most of his youth he lived in an orphanage, which made him miserably. One day an order of unusual ideas saw his potential and adopted him. He trained his teenage years to be part of the oder as he felt grateful for them taking care of him as well as giving him a propose to live. His high ambitions made him seek for high stakes and soon he was part of the order. In the beginning he had small jobs, which contained eliminating people in public places. But now, he is set to kill the princess of his country to start a riot and topple the government. He is willing to do anything for his job.

Do you want to write this in PM or in a thread, by the way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! :) And I don't care if it's through PM or by thread, whatever's comfortable for you/

Name: Princess Sabine

Appearance (realistic image):
EMBARGOED2_UNTIL_19TH_SEPTE.jpg

Personality: Sabine is sweet and caring, yet very timid and shy. She has a hard time sticking up for herself and for others, though it is a bit easier for her to stick up for other people rather than herself. She is very creative and spends a good deal of her time in her room writing stories.

Bio: She is the youngest child of King Edward and Queen Elizabeth of Lensberg. She has two older brothers named Philip and William, both of whom she adores very much. She is her Papa's little girl and he spoils her to no end. Her Mama also enjoys spoiling her. She has never had a real friend outside of her family. She has been sheltered most of her life and longs for some freedom, even if it's only just a bit.

Whoops, just noticed I forgot personality.. Do you want me to add it?

I don't really care either. So, I guess you can choose whatever suits you better.

Maybe with James arriving at the castle for his first day? Or maybe him serving lunch/dinner the first time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back