• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Assassin X Prince Rp Plot Inside!

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvds12, and I have been craving a good medieval high fantasy Rp, and I have an Assassin X Prince Plot that I would really love to try out.

A little bit about me is that I have a full-time job, so I can only reply on weekends or only once a week. My favorite thing to do in Rps is world-build and create characters, and I am looking for partners that have that same passion. I write an average of 2+ paragraphs per character but am very big on quality rather than rambling on for paragraphs and never really getting anywhere. I prefer to Rp female characters, but I can Rp any gender, and every one of my characters is Rped Equally. OOC chatting isn't a must, but I love meeting new friends and especially new people to RP with.

So now that you know a little bit about me, here is what I am looking for in a partner. I am looking for someone who helps me to world-build and come up with ideas (Building by myself is very lonely), who has decent grammar skills, who writes two paragraphs per character, and who Rps each gender equally (As I do). I like using realistic face claims, so I prefer my partners to use them too, or realistic drawings.

Assassin X Prince (The role I will be playing is in bold)

Plot Themes: Mature Themes; Dark and gritty; Adventure; Action; Drama; Magic; Fantasy; Medieval

Plot: The kingdom of Cappadora has fallen into ruins ever since the king bewed his new wife, seemly out of the blue. The distraught young prince (YC) soon learns why, as his new stepmother has put a spell on his dear old father. Determined to find the cure and restore the kingdom to its former glory, he runs away into the deep forest that is known to be infested with robbers and the Scorpion Allegiance, a secret assassin organization known for never leaving a target alive. When the new Queen soon learns of her stepson’s disappearance, she hires the Scorpions to make sure he never comes back. A Young female assassin (MC) is tasked with the task of taking out the prince, but she sees the prince as a different sort of opportunity. For complicated reasons, the young assassin wants a change, a new life to be who she wants to be and not what the leader of the Scorpions wants her to be. Unknown to the prince and the Assissan, the leader of the Scorpions and the evil queen are working together to take over the kingdom, and there are rumors of there being a magical third member. The young protagonists are now in the fight of their lives to break the spell without losing theirs.

I have a lot of ideas for this plot and I am very excited to find a partner as this story has been on my mind for a little bit. A few examples of the ideas are Romance between the prince and the Assassin, Adding more characters along the way, and so much more! I am also open to your ideas as I feel the best RPs are when there's a little bit of both partners' ideas mixed in.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. If you are interested please send me a PM, and introduce yourself as I love making new friends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back