• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Asriel Dreemurr Genocide Battle [Open]

Asriel Dreemurr Genocide Encounter
Inside the depths of the AUs, lies the original timeline, where all the AUs once began. Many timelines of many past adventures, broken memories, and hopes that last a lifetime. However, all of that changed one day when Dark, a human abomination, destroyed dimension after dimension, destroying all traces of the once bright hope the timelines possessed. Confronted with his past actions, being abandoned for many years, and hatred for all creatures both above or below him. The human traveled from one AU to another effortlessly, seeking to destroy the hope he once had from his tragic past. Now...all of that would change however one day....Dark would meet the least expected of opponents...Asriel Dreemurr.

For any other specifics on what I expect, follow this link: Multiple Settings - Looking for Partner [Multiple Fandoms] [MxM / MxF] [Open]

Personal Information
Hello! My name is Dark, and I'm a genocider from within the UnderTale Realm. I'm new to this website and want to be challenged to the best of my ability. Wanting to work out of my comfort zone, become creative with responses, and coming up with new ideas along the way.

Expectations:
-I normally tend to post pretty regularly, but can't be contacted from between 10 pm-7 am central (US) time.
Partner can respond at anytime, but request that they remain consistant and active throughout the roleplay. Let me know when you have to leave, and when you will be back. I want to know what timezone you're in, so I can adjust our times to when we can roleplay.

-My normal responses can vary from 1 detailed paragraph to at most 6, but really depends on how detailed my partner's response can be. But typically is in between 3-4 paragraphs.
Partner can be as detailed as long as they want, just no more than up to 5-6 paragraphs.

*I can go with a cannon Asriel from another AU or from my story, this could be a normal boss fight if that's what you prefer without my story. *

-If you're interested in this idea, respond to me off this thread and I'll get back with you when I can. I'm active most of the time, so don't be shy to reply.

Possible Ideas

1. Meet in a traditional encounter in Judgement Hall as would most of his genocides.
  2. Meet in the Throne Room with Asriel sitting in the Throne, waiting for him to show up, knowing of his genocides of his past.
  3. Meet at the barrier, where Asriel will keep Dark from passing through to the surface to cause more damage.
  4. Any possible place that seems to fit the atmosphere this battle would suit best
Character(s) Backstory (Battle based off Story)

Rave's Story (Beginning)

A young brown hawk named Rave lived in a village nearby New Home, where he lived with his father, Halc, the tribe chief, and his mother Rosa in peace when he was a child. When he was around 10 years old, a major fire broke out in the village, destroying the village, burning it into the ground where his tribe and parents had perished, leaving him as the only survivor. His parents the night before made for him a small wooden necklace with his name on it and their clan symbol forged in underneath. It was all Rave found in the rubble as he pushed a fallen wall off of him, slamming onto the ground before him, revealing and recognizing his parents' handwriting as sobbed there in the rubble of his parent's rummaged hut for quite a while before forcing himself to walk away into the unknown world. Rave found a blanket of flowers nearby as saw a beam of light shinning through the hole above where humans many years later would soon find themselves in the Underground. He collapsed, as Asriel saw him, and took him in and nursed him back to health. They played at New Home, sharing many happy months, sparring every so often and playing many games along the way. The monsters having been imprisoned for so long in their anger hatched up a plan as many of the monsters in the area had seen them play so many times before, the 2 children not giving too much thought. One fateful night, the Dreemurr family was sleeping as any normal night, Asriel and Rave sleeping soundly in their beds, the monsters slowly crept in, kidnapping as one of them put their paw on Rave's beak to keep him from screaming as he was jolted awake and awoken as they slowly closed the door behind them. Asriel being curious, crept out from his bed and followed the small crowd on foot, making sure he wasn't seen as he followed swiftly. They found the lab where Gaster had fallen many years before, throwing Rave down as he screamed. As Rave was thrown inside, Asriel screamed Rave's name, watching helplessly as he fell into the dark depths of the void.

The Void was a deep dark place, only where other genociders, ravenous monsters, and other creatures roamed the distant place, Rave having been stuck between AUs, and having to fight off many of these creatures, a darkness growing inside of him as he started to hate all creatures, humans and monsters, making his vengeance to destroy all the AUs and recreate a new world where he could destroy all corruption..hatred becoming his only companion as the void filled the space in his heart...forming the soul of Hatred, a powerful soul almost the same strength as Determination, able to feed off its energy with ease, becoming stronger in strength. After many years of wandering around the void, in his old age, he finally came up with a spell, casting himself out of the void as he reappeared in his timeline on top of Mt. Ebbot, feeling an immense power emanating from a passing van near the base of the mountain, sensing Determination from a human he did not recognize as he extended his wings and descended, hatching his horrific plan into fruition.

Super's Story:

Super was about 10 years old, the same age as Rave when conflict arouse once again, having witnessed his father's death by a gunshot through his kitchen window, the man never getting caught, as his mother and sister drove up Mt. Ebbot, wanting to get away from the world and go on a picnic by the base of the mountain. Super boredly watched out of the right car window about an hour into the trip as something in the distance caught his eye, his eyes widened as sharp talons soared over them, slashing his mother's van, careening into a tree where they crashed, killing his mother and sister instantly, leaving their youngest for dead. He found the car door strangely unlocked as he stepped out, sobbing over his dead family as he walked up the mountain after a few hours, and found a large cave he hadn't noticed before. He wandered inside, closing his eyes as he jumped, wanting to commit suicide since he knew no one would look for them here, miles and miles away from the closest civilization. He awoke, finding himself on a patch of flowers as he shook his head, gaining his composure as he stood up, and smiled as he saw the gate before him, running as he would go on many adventures in the Underground, meeting all the monsters and getting to know them quite well. He finished the Neutral run within the Underground, soon returning to his save point in Waterfall nearby one of the cliffs nearby as he climbed up to look outside of the normal area he roamed. From the shadows nearby, Rave watched the boy with curiousity knowing that his mission was completed as he died, his dust spreading into the air from behind Super.

Super felt a strange feeling around him as he accidently absorbed the dead monster dust, making Rave a part of the humans body as his Hatred intertwined with Super's Determination, forcing Super to reset as his actions weren't his own, forced to watch from his eyes as he watched the abomination take over this body, destroying timeline after timeline after begging Rave to stop multiple times, but obviously continued to his satisfaction as Super watched in horror at the terrible mess. Eventually, Rave's magic wore off after 5 years of genocide...almost completely emotionless and wanting no more than to die and stay dead for the terrible sins he had on his back as he sobbed after finally landing with his own grasp over his body as he went into the dimension and made many friends among the monsters, and one day sent Rave out of his body to face him in an epic battle, which Super saved Rave from his own destructive path, but as they hugged after Rave had finally spared Super, the hatred had become so strong that the soul of hatred was passed onto Super, making him again useable for genocidal purposes. When the entity was in control, it called itself Dark, an abomination that should have never existed as it merged with his DNA, becoming permanently linked with Super's soul unlike Rave where he controlled Super's Determination as before. Ever since then, Dark has controlled more of Super's Determination, becoming more powerful than Rave ever dreamed, gaining many new forms that Super hated to gain, wanting to use his powers to help others

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back