• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Aspire to Inspire before we Expire" - Zoro's New Age (8/8 Taken)

So what's still open?
Three extra spots. Nobility. You may choose their gender and what kingdom you want them to come from. I'll tell you what their family is nobility for once you pick the kingdom.

Oh! Well that makes things easier for me. Let's see let's see. Pure blooded, Askataran nobility looks good, assuming the nobility are particularly picky about their blood lines.

Heavenchi Heavenchi How much liberty can we take with our interpretations of the Kingdoms? Do you have any specific traits of the kingdoms that make them geographically or culturally different? The economy, general technology, and/or specialties, for example.

Heavenchi Heavenchi How much liberty can we take with our interpretations of the Kingdoms? Do you have any specific traits of the kingdoms that make them geographically or culturally different? The economy, general technology, and/or specialties, for example.
Erynada is the largest, geographically wise. Heaven is medium in size, it has floating islands. Asktar is the second largest land wise. Asktar takes pride in their country's military and combat prowess. Heaven is known for it's magic superiority (people come into their essence much quicker), while Erynada is more in tune with nature and as such, famine is a myth in the lands. Asktar is a bit more advanced weapon wise. They use a superior metal. Heaven also is known for its ships and navy.

Still open? i’m free to fill in any spot :)

Interested in Erynada's nobility if it's still open! I've already got a female character ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back