• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Aspire to Inspire before we Expire" - Zoro's New Age (8/8 Taken)

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the world Zoro, there are three prominent empires. Erynada, Heaven, and Asktar. Unfortunately, a hundred years of petty disputing took a toll on their relationship, causing them to declare war on one another. For five hundred years this war lasted, earning it the title "Five-Generation War". It ceased only when Erynada's lands could take no further beatings, Asktar's military was on the brink of extinction, and Heaven's mana ran low. The latest rulers of each empire held a meeting together for the first time in five hundred years and came up with a plan. Erynada, Heaven, and Asktar would allow their heirs and future champions to intermingle for five years in what they would call, "Hope's Abode". Here they would grow to either hate or love one another, their feelings for the others being the determining factor between peace or war. With this plan being decided on, Heaven assisted Erynada in the creation of an island where the heirs and future champions would reside for the five years. Once the island rose from the sea, Asktar did the honors of building the mansion where the six chosen were to live. The story begins with the champions and heirs meeting for the first time ever. . . . Let's see how these six will create the new world. HEYO! I go by Charm but my real name is Heaven. This is a long-term fantasy RP I hope I can get started soon~. The spots are below as well as their description. I hope that little intro peaked your interest. Welp, have a good day. <3<3

♕Spots♕
( Three males, Three females. )
Heir - The future Emperors/Empresses of their respective Empire. During their five year stay at the island, they'll be learning how to master their skills in magic, politics, and battle. They will also discover what they want their reign to accomplish and be remembered as.

Champion - The strongest of each Empire, they will learn the art of battle and master their essence. They will become the commanders of their respective Empire's military - always on the frontline. The champion will be what the other kingdoms would be up against if war ignited again.

Asktar:
"Blood & Bone"
- Heir [X] FEMALE
- Champion [X] MALE

Heaven:
"Starry Night"
- Heir [X] FEMALE
- Champion [X] FEMALE

Erynada:
"Natural"
- Heir [X] MALE
- Champion [X] MALE

:bishiesparklesr:Zoro's New Age:bishiesparklesl:
In the world Zoro, there are three prominent empires. Erynada, Heaven, and Asktar. Unfortunately, a hundred years of petty disputing took a toll on their relationship, causing them to declare war on one another. For five hundred years this war lasted, earning it the title "Five-Generation War". It ceased only when Erynada's lands could take no further beatings, Asktar's military was on the brink of extinction, and Heaven's mana ran low. The latest rulers of each empire held a meeting together for the first time in five hundred years and came up with a plan. Erynada, Heaven, and Asktar would allow their heirs and future champions to intermingle for five years in what they would call, "Hope's Abode". Here they would grow to either hate or love one another, their feelings for the others being the determining factor between peace or war. With this plan being decided on, Heaven assisted Erynada in the creation of an island where the heirs and champions would reside for the five years. Once the island rose from the sea, Asktar did the honors of building the mansion where the six chosen were to live. The story begins with the champions and heirs meeting for the first time ever. . . . Let's see how these six will create the new world. HEYO! I go by Charm but my real name is Heaven. I hope that little intro peaked your interest and gets you in the mood to join! This is a long-term fantasy RP, that has a bit more lore, I'm keeping from you(JK, there's a link to a lore page.). ^_^ Hope you join and have a great day -xCharm <3

♕Spots♕
( Three males, Three females. )
Heir - The future Emperors/Empresses of their respective Empire. During their five year stay at the island, they'll be learning how to master their skills in magic, politics, and battle. They will also discover what they want their reign to accomplish and be remembered as.

Champion - The strongest of each Empire, they will learn the arts of battles and master their essence. They will become the commanders of their respective Empire's military - always on the frontline. The champion will be what the other kingdoms would be up against if war ignited again.

Asktar:
"Blood & Bone"
- Heir [X] FEMALE
- Champion [X] MALE
- Noble [X]
Heaven:
"Starry Night"
- Heir [X] FEMALE
- Champion [X] FEMALE
- Noble [_]
Erynada:
"Natural"
- Heir [X] MALE
- Champion [X] MALE
-
Noble [_]​
lore | link | link

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
I'd be interested in playing a male champion but would like to know a bit more about the differences between the kingdoms and magic types etc.

I'm interested, though the following week will be quite busy for me so I'm unsure if I'll be able to post anything during that duration. However, when Christmas break begins, I'd love to dive into this!

I'm interested, though the following week will be quite busy for me so I'm unsure if I'll be able to post anything during that duration. However, when Christmas break begins, I'd love to dive into this!
That's fine~.

Heavenchi Heavenchi Very interested in the Asktar heir. c: Will there be a CS thread or will we PM our characters to you?
They're all yours. What gender would you like them to be? I'll be PMing you the CS but there will be a CS thread. It won't be up until at least three CS are made.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back