• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lady Lauren the Flayer

Mister Asylum, I'm dying to get in
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HEY THERE!

I am currently looking for a Game of Thrones roleplay (18+ only).

My style is literate and I would love to find someone capable of matching my abilities, feel free to directly come to DMs if you are interested.

I would love to have it based off of dark subjects as I am looking for an original character in the person of Ramsay Bolton.

I do have an OC for him, a female one. We can also discuss the plot at length and I would love for anyone to reply if possible.

I am quite new to the Game of Thrones roleplay HOWEVER I am currently reading the books again, so I do have quite lengthy references on characters and would gladly accept constructive criticism.

I can double up for you as pretty much anyone you desire !

I am offering a re-writing of the story as told either in the series or in the books. In which the stakes would be different. I do have a plot in mind so feel free to ask about it. It is quite a short one, but it does entail a lot of details about what your vision of a good roleplay could be. I would really like to do this and would greatly appreciate any response I could get.
I would only ask you to be literate and have good grammar and spelling. English is not my mother tongue so I can understand your struggles.

Feel free to hit me up, I would be more than happy to hear about your ideas, OCs, and plots! Let's have fun

Last edited:
I'm intrigued! Although I'd appreciate some clarification about what an "occasion," character is? Is this an ask for someone to play Ramsay in this setting or that you'd wish for them to play Ramsay alongside someone else?

I'm intrigued! Although I'd appreciate some clarification about what an "occasion," character is? Is this an ask for someone to play Ramsay in this setting or that you'd wish for them to play Ramsay alongside someone else?
It's actually meant to say a canon character but it autocorrected, feel free to pm me for more details !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back