• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Aslyum mystery

kira blackthorn

Four Thousand Club
My vision lightens and I look around as I notice I'm not in bed no more but in the living room. Mommy will be real mad at me if 'she finds out.' I thought pouting silently I turned and began walking back to my room. I stopped abruptly as I felt my foot connect with something slick and warm.

Frowning I walk over to the light switch and get on my tippy toes to reach it. Light flooded the room and I turned around to find out what I stepped in.

That night a blood curdling scream could be heard coming from the old Wilson house. Concerned neighbors called the cops who came and got the last remaining member of the family. The young couples son Adrian.

The next day people all over the country received a shock when they opened their morning newspapers and read the front page.

6 year old murderer.

Last night police investigating a concerned neighbors call who heard a scream from the old Wilson house came upon a gruesome scene. 6 year old Adrian Wilson sat in his living room sobbing between the bodies of his dead parents covered in blood.

At first believing them to have been attacked by an intruder the police took Adrian to the hospital as the scene was investigated. This was proven tragically untrue when Adrian woke up from a drug induced sleep and widly tried to attack a nurse. The nurse thankfully got away unscathed as nearby police officers apprehended the wild boy and he was put in a drug induced sleep.

Fingerprints on a kitchen knife that was identified as the murder weapon further proved It.

Adrian Wilson killed his parents.

An investigation of his health diagnosing him with severe bipolar disorder and a speedy trial has delivered him to Mason Vills Aslyum where he shall stay until he is able to be safely released into normal society.

So what do you think? Do I have your attention? I do.

Good.

In this Rp your characters will make up the patiants of Mason Vills Asylum. You will be exposed to your worst nightmares as the doctors 'Heal you' and make friends and Allies as you investigate what really happened that night. This is your quest but not your only one. First and foremost during this whole thing you need to protect Adrian.

So what do you think? are you interested?

I like it, I'm in.

I'm kind of new to the site, so I'm not sure how or when this RP starts. I'm assuming you will wait for more people to join. I guess I'll just follow along with what everyone else does?

We can start now if you want I'm not making a separate page for it as its to bothersome. Just post you character description then you can begin. 
Name: Adrian Wilson

Appearance:(Anime or real)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRrOcOfc3HkYC4Yv724LJ0wq37HGlZuiR-r1rgLLF9nIrg7S3G

Personality: shy, sweet, and cheerful Adrian has remained innocent, friendly, and trusting through all he's been through if not growing a little quiter.

Bio: after being found near his parents corps it was discoved he had bipolar disorder and was the one who killed them. He was assigned to stay at Mason vills asylum until he was safe to be let out into society. Now he has to survive the doctors healing methods while retaining his innocence. It won't be easy but his new friends are sure to help.

Disorder: Bipolar disorder

Other: Don't give him sweets!

Alright then, here's mine:

Name: Erin Finn

Name: Erin Starner

Appearance: Thin and sickly pale looking girl, a bit on the shorter side. She has black hair cropped to her shoulders, and seemingly permanent dark circles around her eyes. Her lips are full and sharply outlined, seeming a brighter pink in stark comparison to her pale face. She tends to wear old large sweaters like she wishes to hide herself beneath her clothes.

Personality: She is generally apathetic, and keeps a lot to herself. Her stoic mug emits boredom and impatience, but she can offer plenty of wise words, as she has been through the system more times than she could count. She can seem cold, harsh and frighteningly intimidating, but deep inside she does care about some things. She has a lingering desire for inner peace, though she has somewhat come to terms with the fact that she will most likely never attain it.

Bio: Erin grew up in a relatively well-to-do house hold with a loving family and a promising future. She suffered mild symptoms of depression as a youth. It was nothing too detrimental, but she was medicated for it and her symptoms had some effects on her grades and day to day life. Entering High School, she along with her classmates began to experiment with drugs and alcohol, but she took it a bit too far. She ended up selling and got mixed up with some really bad people. Spiraling downward into a situation she couldn’t control, she ended up with some really haunting experiences.

Disorder: Depression symptoms, PTSD

Appearance:

Accepted 
Adrian tugged nervously at the bonds around his wrist as the big coppers walking behind him lead him to a big scary building.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvYK95ybqUP-WVtcO3S7abNqNPLbWd6WJv-NMzk5yKoQuPHuw6

Adrians eyes widened as he took in the place and the people playing on the front lawn with fear pooling in his stomach.

'I don't want to go in there.' He thought tugging more frantically causing the cuffs to cut at his skin and cause crimson to spill to the ground. He didn't notice though his body was in shock from all that happened leaving him numb with fear.

"I want to go home!" He screamed historically as tears ran down his face. He fell to his knees and grasped his chest and started to panic as he found he couldn't breath. He couldn't hear anything but his fast breathing and racing heart as blackness began to edge at his vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back