Ask someone below you something.

Cussing the life out of someone seems like a quick and effective way to accomplish that.

Who would want to get banned from a perfectly good website?

Well, posting 18+ picture is a good bet for websites open for everyone. on the others, trying to hack it while being really obvious
-ninjad-
A gun.
Who invented the internet?

Depends if it's Club Penguin or 4chan.

Robert E. Kahn and Vint Cerf
NINJA'D
Yes of course.

Is Halo 5 better than Call of Duty Infinite Warfare?

The campaign was very good for IW, multilayer doesn't have an awful supply drop system, Zombies in Spaceland is fun.

Call of duty or battlefield?

Personally I don't think of guns as anything one can have a right to. I believe in the right to self-defense but that it can only apply in such measure as the absolute necessary to defend one's own life against the threat and if necessary retaliate up to the extension of that threat. Guns are, in virtually every situation, overkill. Hence I don't believe those that are a) aren't specifically trained to handle guns and b) do not need those guns for purposes which specifically require guns, such as hunting , should not be allowed to purchase or own functional guns under regular circumstances.

What would you say if God (let's assume the Christian, catholic God given who is asking this question) appeared right before you now. What would you say/think?

I would literally cry, and not think anything.
My question: What are you going to post next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back