What's new

Other Ask Kokichi (mostly) anything

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
What’s your view on dune mind night snack?

Mines pop corn ...don’t know why
I usually am asleep at midnight. Can’t really snack when you’re asleep. It’s an option I’d consider if I wasn’t a sound sleeper. Popcorn sounds yummy rn...

AlexRex

I usually am asleep at midnight. Can’t really snack when you’re asleep. It’s an option I’d consider if I wasn’t a sound sleeper. Popcorn sounds yummy rn...
Ack- sorry iPad auto corrected “midnight snack”

Since I quoted here’s another

“what’s your favourite month?”

Windsock

One Thousand Club
Is it plausible to derive energy from radioactive substances without requiring a steam turbine and associated facilities?

Windsock

One Thousand Club
Do you think future aircraft technology will use the principles of directed plasma-magnetic fields to replace the current paradigm of complicated induced mdoification of the airframe's lifting surfaces by way of hydraulic and/or pneumatic electrical/mechanical actuators?

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
Do you think future aircraft technology will use the principles of directed plasma-magnetic fields to replace the current paradigm of complicated induced mdoification of the airframe's lifting surfaces by way of hydraulic and/or pneumatic electrical/mechanical actuators?
Possibly. But we’ll all be dead before we can know for sure

Windsock

One Thousand Club
Do you pour the excretions produced by bos taurus to feed their young into pre-prepared liquid mediums made expressly for the purpose for easing the consumption of caffeine introduced into aforementioned liquid medium by way of boiling the seeds of the coffea tree inside that medium?

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
Do you pour the excretions produced by bos taurus to feed their young into pre-prepared liquid mediums made expressly for the purpose for easing the consumption of caffeine introduced into aforementioned liquid medium by way of boiling the seeds of the coffea tree inside that medium?
No. Because that’s disgusting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)