• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital ~Ask box~ ask box comic, spit out your questions!

Approved?

• Total voters

Virus

Official enby virus
Ask box time!!

I've always wanted to start a comic with my characters, virus and all, and now instead of sitting and just abandoning the idea, I decided to start an ask box for my characters.
Few rules and questions to be answered that people might have:

#1 no nsfw questions, let's keep this clean shall we?
#2 flirting isn't allowed unless through very serious convincing. Virus hates being flirted with, and blackhat just likes to see others suffer, so PLEASE NO
(Please don't voice call me on discord and say "oh virus", ill be dead)
#3 anything that doesn't go with my characters MUST MUST MUUUUUST be put in messages. Any thing other than character questions gets counted as spam (I fucking hate spam -_- )
#4 now remember I'm a slow drawer. I Will get stuff up late, I Will get it up early. If I miss your question, don't hesitate to ask again
#5 besides it being here, it's open to Twitter and discord
Discord: Dark_b0lt#8303
Twitter: (coming soon...)

Now even though it is open, I won't get to drawing till I develop a style for my characters. Stay tuned for that, and tune into this thread and my art thread for updates.
Comics Will not go in my art thread, they Will be posted in here, but character design and styles will be posted in my art thread.

I just hope staff approves of me starting this... 🤔

A question from Tin-Tin. To Virus.

"Are you a ill named program? Or is your existence a result of paradimensional shattering, leaving your consciousness fragmented and scattered across networked platforms?"

A question/statement from Fungus, To Virus.

This is actually a great Idea, it’d be awesome to see this, but I do have a question (You can choose to answer this or not if you want), but what is the general summarized plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back