Ask a Question to the Avatar Below You

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(Apologies in advance for just copy and pasting epicstar epicstar 's op from ZU

Hello, participants! I'm BackSet, and as you may have guessed from the title, this is a forum game where you answer questions the people above ask and make your own question for the people below. However, you must do so in-character as your avatar! If your avatar does not have a specific personality tied to it, don't worry. You can make up one for it. Just make sure you don't go overboard if your avatar happens to be mean. I hope we are all able to have fun and enjoy ourselves with this.

I'll start.

Prudence: Would you like to hear about our dark lord cthulhu?

I don't know. Weathers pretty stangnent on Popstar. If it's raining someplace, it's always raining there.

Do you have elemental powers?

Neve' touched the stuff.
Ya' know what that stuff does to a person...

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swallow?

it depends on the day. usually between 60% and 80%. once i almost died because i thought sodium nitrate pebbles were skittles

when was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

When I watched my friends reactions to “The human centipede”

Are you thicc?

I don't think there's anything strange in my fridge? There's only food... Maybe the the chocolate tomato bark?

My turn to ask! What's your favorite memory?

My favorite memory? Without question the day my boyfriend gave me his hoodie. I hardly take it off now and it’s a comfort source for me

What would you change about yourself if you could?

I would change my birth. I should have been born rich and starred in a cringey reality show.

What was the last embarrassing thing you did in public?

I got called emo by my teacher today because I was wearing my boyfriends hoodie and not talking. The hoodie was black

What was your favorite moment thus far today?

My band teacher gave us a free day and put on Matilda for the class.

What's the stupidest thing you've ever witnessed at school?

Guys shoving and tripping the mascot when he was on rollerblades cus hahah. Douchebags.

What's the last thing you procrastinated and it bit you in the ass hard?

(oh, really neat game!)

Answer: She forgot to attend the training sortie as she was distracted by a bag of Doritos

Question: What do you like to do in the winter?

ooh i like to lay outside in the snow and experience sensory deprivation from the white sky and ground, it's kinda terrifying sometimes

question: why do you look like that?

Because I'm an imp, naturally!

Question: What's your secret talent?

Noodles…I think? I have never really thought about it.

How much do you sleep on average?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back