• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ash's permanent 1x1 partner search! ★

stellaretic

GOTCHA !
hey there! my name's ash, but you can call me star as well! i'm 26 years old, use he/him pronouns, have been writing for a decade and a half now, am ALWAYS stoked at the prospect of finding new partners and will be doing my absolute best to keep this post as concise and easy to digest as possible!​

I'M LOOKING FOR PARTNERS WHO ARE:

- 21+, like myself ( mandatory )
- patient and don't mind sporadic replies ( mandatory )​
- happy to plot when free ( mandatory )​
- LGBTQA+, as i am ( preferably )
- neurodiverent, like me ( preferably )​

I PLAY:

bold = primary muse
italics = secondary muse​

- from pokémon: red, kris
- from fruits basket: tohru, hatsuharu
- from kingdom hearts: ventus, kairi, roxas, sora, xion
- from the tales series: colette, jude, estelle, flynn
- from smt: persona: hamuko, akira
- from hades: zagreus
- from clamp works: sakura, kobato

I LIKE:

- enemies/rivals to friends/lovers
- best friends to lovers​
- hurt/comfort
- trauma/healing​
- conflict resolution​
- found family​
WRITING SAMPLE:
During his stay in Driftveil, Red heard ample a rumor about the Castelia City Gym. None that he could understand, of course, but the utterance of the name itself was a constant. ‘Avant-garde,’ the English speaking trainers would say, typically topping it off with a chuckle.​
Today—his very last in the Unova region—he’d like to put a description to that foreign phrase with his very own eyes.​
Although, it might be more accurate to say that he does so with his entire body. It’s only a matter of minutes spent inside of the facility before the former champion finds himself tangled up in a cobweb so severely that he’s completely upended, head coming to hover mere inches above the floor.​
At least the electric rodent that leapt off his shoulder at the first sign of trouble is getting a hearty laugh out of it.​

ETC.:

- many of my characters are either canon divergent or have heavy development outside of their canon. i do have pretty exhaustive dossiers written for all of them, but seeing as it's against the rules to share offsite links here, i won't be doing that. i am, however, perfectly willing to summarize and copypaste blurbs where they're applicable, so feel free to ask me about how i run a specific character at any time! i'd love to ramble to you!​
- i have no preference in terms of length! as long as you take care to write something that instigates action on my character's part, then we're good.
- unhealthy relationships are fine by me! we just gotta not romanticize them.​
thanks so much for reading! if it seems like we'd have decent chemistry, drop me a reply, tell me which character(s) you're interested in interacting with and we can give a thread a whirl!​
thanks again! hope to write with you soon!​

hey there! i'd love to hear about your ocs as well as the canons you play! feel free to dm me. or we could keep talking here! whatever you'd prefer.

Well I think I can play most characters (except Xehanort and Eraqus) but my oc is *drumroll* Xehanort's granddaughter

sounds like an interesting premise for a character! tell me more.

Basically Xehanort was planning to use her as a vessel but due to the events of Birth by Sleep (when she was just a little kid) she got separated and lost her memories, ending up in Traverse Town, then being raised by Leon and the gang until the first game when she meets Sora

Basically Xehanort was planning to use her as a vessel but due to the events of Birth by Sleep (when she was just a little kid) she got separated and lost her memories, ending up in Traverse Town, then being raised by Leon and the gang until the first game when she meets Sora
hey! sorry about the delay! life got pretty nutty.

oh! that's a neat concept. what kind of change does her presence invoke in the story from kh1 onward? do you have any arcs or development in mind?

hey! sorry about the delay! life got pretty nutty.

oh! that's a neat concept. what kind of change does her presence invoke in the story from kh1 onward? do you have any arcs or development in mind?

Basically she journeys with Sora to restore her memories (maybe after CoM she starts to remember) and fights against her grandfather's clones

Basically she journeys with Sora to restore her memories (maybe after CoM she starts to remember) and fights against her grandfather's clones
i keep hoping you'll elaborate more than you do. are you not expounding because you don't have much more to discuss? or are you just trying to sum things up in brevity so you don't bore me? because i won't get bored! i'd actually prefer lots of details so i can get a better sense of your character and the kinds of plots we could do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back