Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Name: Ashley Sturgess

Class: Mage

Class Mastery/Expertise Rating: ★

Race: Human

Short Backstory:

Ashley came from a really poor family of farmers, consisting of one father and a younger brother. When she was born, her father mentioned in utter disappointment how he had wanted a son instead, though her mother quickly swatted the comment away with her kindness. Ashley was named after her mother, though eventually her lovely name slowly strayed to Ash. Ever since she was little, Ashley was brought up as male. She never got to wear dresses or grow out her hair, learned to use bows and arrows instead of writing her own book. Years after, her mother died from illness. Her father had became extra hard on her, forcing the chores and works upon her thin shoulders. Despite that, Ashley had always been an avid study, believing that one day she could be something great. Ashley scores well in her school as well, often taking first rank. A usual day, Ashley realized she had developed powers...magical powers. She didn't know how or why. With all her might, she tried hiding it from her father, knowing that he'd be outraged. She'd run away, if she could, but she had to stay for the sake of her little brother...and for she didn't even know where she'd go. However, she didn't know how long she could keep this secret...

Short Personality:

Ashley is brash in manner, adapting male speaking pattern. She swears quite a lot, never cared to how people take her as she sat the way she wanted, eats the way she wanted, and did pretty much everything the way she wanted. Despite being knowledgeable,  she is reckless, the type of more "act first and think later". However, behind all those facade, she hid something deep inside...perhaps simply a desire to be a girl for once.

Appearance:

0efc42dc46df17940e78bf19e5caae00.jpg

Real vs Anime

An androgynous looking female with dull grey eyes and short, messily cropped hair. Being only 5'5, Ash has a thin frame, her skin pale that it almost looks sickly, despite often being under the sun. Her hands were rough and covered in scars, proof of hard work. With her attitude and speaking pattern (along with her evidently flat chest), Ashley was often mistook as male (something that she often didn't mind).

Stats: (3 +17 +13 +20 +12 +17 +2)

Health:    17 (+1)

Mana: 17 (+2)

Stamina: 12

Attack: 2 (+3) +1

Defense: 13 +1

Magic: 20   (+2)

Resist: 3 (+5)

Skills & Spells: (Leave blank)

Equipment:

- Bows and arrows: something she owned ever since she was young. She barely uses it now that she learns magic but she kept it anyway, often bringing it with her as precaution (especially if people she knows is around. She tried to hide her magic abilities as much as possible) Increases attack by 1.

Medieval-font-b-Men-b-font-Costume-Brown-font-b-Fantasy-b-font-Viking-Norseman-Lotr.jpg

Her clothing consisted of baggy shirt and loose pants, something that highlights her thin frame even more. She could've sworn her father either took it from someone who threw it away, or maybe it was his old clothes. Her shoes consisted of worn out boots, worthy of a full day work on the field. Increases defense by 1.

45d4aede88ffbc4d9dd0abc1dc90661f.jpg

- Cross necklace: a gift given by her mother before she passed away. Something she never leaves the house without. Grants access to "Mother's Memoir".

Inventory:

- A pouch of money she uses very carefully

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to have a registered account. Let me check it again.

Try joining the room again.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to have a registered account. Let me check it again.

What Now?
Your DM has requested that you can only join this room with a registered nickname. If you already have a Rolz account, enter your registered nickname and the associated account password to join the room.

THIS THO D':

I can grant a bonus to the necklace if you move it to the equipment section. Just saying before I determine bonuses so you can get as much as the others had.

Alright. As soon as I get to a computer, I'll determine the equipment bonuses and send you a PM regarding the skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back