• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ashes of Astora OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Zaikeiil Zaikeiil
And to everyone else: I can't keep fetching you guys to keep the RP going, if you don't post after 3 days of inactivity I'll be forced to remove you from the RP.

And I really don't want to do that, guys. Dark Souls is a great series, and I'm glad that we've gotten as far as we have. I'd just like an additional 10% effort, that's all.

Sorry, you can skip me for the time being. Having family issues that needs to be taken care of. Will either pm you, or post a reply here once I get things situated. Sorry again.

Sorry, you can skip me for the time being. Having family issues that needs to be taken care of. Will either pm you, or post a reply here once I get things situated. Sorry again.
It's alright, given the circumstances. Just let me know in advance when you'll be away for extended periods of time.
Karcen Karcen That would make it your turn

if a mere dagger won't do much and spells wont should i sit this out i mean she took one out in a single go

I just want to tell you guys that I should be good to go after this weekend. So Monday, is when I should be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back