• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ashes of Astora OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I had noticed something. I had some idea on what I want my character to be, as I had her backstory some what in my head last night, but I tried to go something different class wise. Tried to come up with something for a thief, couldn't come up with something. Same thing for a cleric. Could be that I have more experience with a pyromancer. Sorry, tend to ramble at times.

Hmm so how old would you guys say you ashen were I made mine super old would be silly if they are all from the time of the gods.

Well if Saul lived a decent but short life and was dead for some time, I'd say his body is somewhere in the ballpark of 100 years, likely even more.

Oooo boy, have to really think. Too early to think. Mara could be considered young for an Unkindled, since she was between the ages of 25-30 when she was exiled from her village. So I can say roughly 50 years since she died. Give or take a year or two, considering it messed up her sense of time.

I just want to tell you guys that I'm going to be a little busy today, and starting on Tuesday I am going on a trip out East to visit family.

As long as you can fit a couple posts in between now and then it's fine by me, I've been waiting double that amount of time for this thing to finally get going.

I have a question. What is limit with spells? I want Mara to know poison Mist and Toxic Mist, but I want to be sure where you stand.

Hmmm. Mara is kind of in the middle. Her teacher had taught her that fire should be both respected and feared, but she always wondered why people would just sacrifice themselves to keep a dying flame alive. She could go either way.

I'll be honest, I don't think Saul has an opinion on the matter. He's not the kind of person who expects to even make it to the flame, much less do the lord's job for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back