• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ashen-Haven Academy {Recruitment}

What will the Twist be? ((Lots of choices, good luck!))

• School harbors cannibals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underground base for military soldiers.

• Everyone is actually dead and they don't know it

• It`s All A Game

• Everyone knows each other but they don`t know it yet

• They are all actually strange creatures in the form of humans

• School gets invaded by demons and we have to survive somehow.

• A high-school for only angels then demons invade trying to get a secret angel artifact.

• Total voters

Sylver367

Yeah. Okay, so this is supposed to be a just a regular high school. But there's twist in it. That twist: Is up to you people. Ain`t that great? Idea`s anyone?

Idea.

School harbors cannibals.

AND...

Underground base for military soldiers.

Done.

(I'm feeling pretty lazy today. That's all the ideas I got.)

TURTLE YOU CAN'T RUN FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi :D

Uhm! MAYBE. Everyone is actually dead and they don't know it *coughangelbeatswaitwhatcough*

*Cough*Whywouldyoudothat*cough*

SECRETROBOTSJUSTSAYING

IT'SALLAGAME

THEYAREINTHEMATRIX

EVERYONEKNOWSEACHOTHERBUTTHEYDON'TKNOWITYET

Ooooooooooooooooooh, they all have to kill each other

*totally is not getting inspiration from anime*

Or maybe they're magic, but they don't know that everyone else is magic, so they try to hide it?

*CoughYESTHATISANIMEINSPIRATIONEverheardofcorpsepartyalthoughthatoneisfreakyandyourprobablyneverwatcheditbutthekillingideasoundsabitbadCough*

If you could read that.

You have skillz.

I have a lot of ideas.

They are all actually strange creatures in the form of humans

All of the teachers are animals

Everyone has a huge secret

EWWWWWWWW

NAW

CORPSE PARTY IS TOO MUCH

Okay, fine. Maybe the school is normalnat first, and then IT GETS INVADED BY DEMONS AND WE NEED TO USE A DEMON SUMMONING PROGRAM TO--

I've been playing too much Shin Megami Tensei.

Let's not talk about that here.

Anyways,I think it wouldbbe good if the school gets invaded by demons and we have to survive somehow. Preferably by recruiting some demons to our side, but it's your call.

Demon powah, maybe there are already demons in the school and it's just an everyday thing, that'd be interesting as long as there weren't only demons.

*Dances for know apparent reason*

:D I like the demon invading idea but the school could have some demons and those demons are on the humans side and then like boom.

OR

A highschool for only angels then demons invade trying to get a secret angel artifact that will make all demons powerful muahahaha!

Lol idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back