• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Asgard, Mystical World of Magic

Which Team?

• Wings

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Chaos Brigade

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
1630814031526.jpeg
Do you believe in mythical beasts? What if I told you this world is filled with them. The world of Asgard is truly massive, filled with corners of the world that have shadows that must be removed. It’s past is filled with bloodshed and destruction. When there is life there also comes destruction.

In a world there’s always life to be born, but where there is life. Destruction follows quickly behind it. Asgard is no different from any other world being filled with bloodshed throughout it’s time of existence. Legends and heroes are born in every generation the world is given. There’s never a true dull moment in Asgard.

Greed and vengeance fill the air all over. Where there are victors in war there are the vanquished as well. Wars amongst races and themselves occur a lot for different reasons of course. Though they all lead in one direction. Gaining power and loot from the loser.

The Five Elder Stars have control over the world government and decide to hide the world’s history from the common knowledge as much as possible. They continue to alter certain bits of history to their likings. Those who try to find the history of the world are considered a heinous crime to the world gov.

Common folk fear the world gov and consider them more of a fear factor rather than peace. If they knock on your door it's never anything good.

A world full of magic and adventure awaits you. Shall you join me on this fun trip? Who will you aid to become the Wizard King? Will your group seek the answers that the world hides behind the darkness of chaos? Or will you aid in the chaos of the world.

There’s ways one can go about traveling the world and finding out its dark secrets. One of which is a certain title and treasure promised at the end of the road of becoming victories of a deadly game. Enrolling yourself in a team of 10 you venture the world together and face other teams to aim for the top.

There are problems that must be solved that might distract you from achieving your goals in the game, but you could possibly be taking one step to change the world in your views.

That being said who’s team would you join?

A happy go lucky team that is made up of friendship, trust, and loyalty. Although you will just meet the vibe your captain gives off will allow you to judge this team will be fun and filled with adventures beyond reasoning. Going on wacky and fun adventures, while causing some quakes in the world

Then there’s the team more critically to the point and having a overall objective towards changing the world and causing chaos in order to liberate. Using the game to gain a boost in fame.

That being said who will you join? Oh… You wanna know what this game is called, and about? Sure just follow me into this door and I’ll show you what’s going on then.

Welcome to Asgard!

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
-two days prior-

:1:00pm:

Kai woke up jumping out of bed and started his day getting ready. He did his “morning” routine which consisted of showering, brushing his teeth, getting his clothes on, and doing 100 push ups. After everything was done, he ran out of his small hut on top of a hill that allowed him to overlook Palleto Town. He smiled brightly, embracing the sun and beautiful weather. The biggest smile on his face grew. It was Kai’s 16th birthday making him eligible to participate in his long awaited dream, the “Magi Chain”.

Kai turned back, walking into his hut almost forgetting something very important to him which was his straw hat, that he’s kept since he could remember. Kai looked at the hat and smiled, placing it on his chest while his eyes rested closed. Taking a deep breath another smile broke out and a small giggle. Now completely ready, Kai placed the hat on his head and ran down the hill towards the town. Everyone in the town gave Kai a happy birthday wish, it would seem he was pretty popular in this city and generally liked by many. For good and odd reasons. He continued running through the town till he saw the emblem of the guild he belonged to. Dragon Heart. Already hearing the commotion coming from the guild made Kai laugh out loud.

Bursting through the big twin wooden doors he slid across the ground gaining everyone’s attention. Everyone stopped fighting amongst themselves and all tackled Kai, laughing and screaming happy birthday to him, some picking on him, others throwing him in the air. A very short old man sat on top of the bar table with a woman with silver hair standing behind him. The old man’s eyes were closed, legs crossed, and arms crossed. He opened one eye to realize one of his grandsons had finally woken up. The other had already left the guild a day ago.

Placing one of his fists over his mouth, the old man coughed once before taking a deep breath. After exhaling he looked at the rowdy guild members who were cheering happy birthday to the young lad. Taking a sip out of his wooden jug filled with booze in it, he let out a sigh of relief.

“OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU!!!!”

Everyone in the guild stopped and looked towards the old man who sat there continuing his drinking. The old man wiped his mouth placing the jug on the table before jumping down, and started walking towards the massive group. The members put Kai down and made a pathway for the old man to meet Kai in the middle of the big crowd. The old man approached Kai looking up at him and reaching his hand out to the boy. Kai smiled big and shook the old man’s hand then gave him a high five.

“So you’re finally of age huh?”

“Yup!! HAHAHAHA!”

“You damn squirt, about the time you left here. Always causing the guild bills for the property damage you cause in other cities was starting to tally up you know!! No matter though. You’ll never get stronger then me Hahahaha!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry grandpa! Don’t be so sure. I’m going to be the wizard king after all!”

Kai rested his hand on his hat which sat at the top of his head and smirked. The hat covered some of his face but one eye. Makarov smiled at Kai knowing the boy was full of heart and determination.

A young woman around Kai’s age came from out of the crowd responding to the command of the old man’s snapping fingers. She brought a cake with the candles saying 16. They were already lit up as she approached Kai holding up his cake.

“Hey stupid.. Happy birthday!”

Kai’s eyes opened wide and a giant smile broke out on his face. Everyone cheered Kai on singing him happy birthday. After Kai blew the candles out, a large man came slamming Kai’s face in the cake making Kai and everyone else laugh then breaking out into an all out brawl. There were members drinking, partying, and eating. Kai was doing all three. The drinking age within the world is 18, but in this guild things ran a little more differently.

The old man’s name is Makarov, and the silver haired woman who was by his side was his trusted guild member Alice. Alice smiled while taking a small sip with Makarov. The two watched the guild go on and with their normal routine.

“We’ll have to be leaving soon. I’m going to take the Magic Car.”

“Yeah.. I know. No worries just make sure you get the lil monkey there.”

“Do you plan on telling him some things before he goes?”

“I cannot as it might interfere with his personal goal and dreams. It’s too big for him to understand right now as well, and better kept unsaid for him to find out on his own. This world is in for a serious storm.”

“I see. The future Wizard King. Which of your grandchildren will it be?”

“I’ll be proud of both of them no matter what. They have a long road ahead of them to go through. Each part of their journey will take them through different paths. I just hope that they do not forget where they came from and the love they received. Sometimes the further you go into the world, the darker it gets. What I do know for sure. They will change the world in their own ways, and the people they involve themselves with. Both inherited a will that I cannot begin to describe with just short conversation.”

After some time of partying it was about time for Kai and Alice to get going and start heading towards Arden. It would take them about two days to get there using the Magic Car. Kai walked to the door following Alice was outside preparing them for their trip, loading her items in the car. Kai took a few steps down the stairs from the guild before turning around looking up at the emblem that he will always remember. He had the emblem on his shoulder as a tattoo as well, but seeing the building with it always brought back memories. Makarov came out of the door with members of the guild behind him looking down at Kai. Makarov wiped the tears off his face and smiled.

“Oi! Grandson of mine! Be careful out there, the world is a very dangerous place. This game you’re participating in will not be for fun, people will be out to kill you. I cannot protect you any longer. Represent Dragon Heart to the best of your ability! I love you!”

“That’s fine grandpa. Ima become the Wizard King before you know it!!! Love you guys, Bye!”

The words that came out of Kai’s mouth shocked Makarov and made him remember someone who had told him the same words many years ago.

Kai waved on to everyone, running down the stairs towards the car. Jumping into the car through the lowered window he landed in his chair. Alice placed the bracelet on her wrist that was attached to the vehicle making it start off. Everyone from the guild watched as the two drove off. Kai stuck half of his body out the window while Alice drove on the dirt road leading towards Arden through the calm valley. Kai held onto his hat with one hand while he looked off towards the clouds seeing the birds fly.

“Here I come! Magi Chain!!!!”

~The Journey to become the Wizard King had become~

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Finally arriving at Arden, Alice and Kai parked their vehicle outside of the city and entered. They explored the city a bit while buying items that will aid Kai on his adventure. Alice took Kai out to eat one last time before she let him free to the world and not see him for a long time. After there was some time she finally brought Kai to an alleyway and performed a reverse seal spell activating the door that led towards Uden.

“Woah!!!”

“Only a few people know of the location to the entrance of Uden.” She paused before giving Kai a hug. Water streams came pouring down from her eyes as she remembered Kai and Vali were only kids. Now they are growing men who will make a change to the world. After letting Kai go she watched the boy enter the underground city, after he was out of her sight she closed the seal.

~The young lad you pledged to become the Wizard King starts his journey. He strolled around the marketplace looking at the unique weapons, items, and foods. Not buying anything since he had no money which he forgot at the guild. The story comes back after his search was over and he ended up in front of the building that had a massive sign on it stating “Magi”. There were people crowding the building as well, they were looking for their teammates. Something Kai did not know about. His stare in awe was then cut off from a familiar voice behind him.~

“You finally made it huh.”

Turning around Kai’s eyes opened wide, noticing who it was behind him. “Vali!” He yelled out towards the silver haired boy. Vali has been his rival since toddler.

“I’ve already registered. It’s only three spots left open.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAT!? THREE!??!?!”

“Yeah. Better hurry.”

“Wait then why are you outside here?”

“Those who are out here right now are looking for their starting members of the team. You do have some lined up right? At least one?”

“Of course I do!” ~Obviously lying~

“Good, it’d be a shame you’d have to wait another two years to register. By then I’d be too ahead of you. Having at least one starting member is all you’ll need to enroll.”

“Tch! Yeah whatever! I gotta go get registered!” Kai ran off towards the door of the building. Some commotion was coming from the crowd that Kai was trying to slip through until he realized what it was coming from. It was some people laughing at a shorter boy with glasses getting picked on by someone much bigger than him. Kai noticed the shorter boy was getting knocked around senseless and crying for someone to help him, yet no response but laughter. Kai looked around the crowd annoyed at everyone who was laughing at the short guy for crying. Balling up his fist Kai was standing there getting annoyed.

-
~First Fight! Kai vs Karubuu~

“Gehehehahaha! You damn squirt you’re not meant for this go back home and drink on your mothers breast milk!! You need some growing up to do! The Magi Chain isn’t for weak cry babies like you! Your team is filled with weaklings too?!”

“M..m…m…my team… is..is..isn’t… weak!”

“To have a captain like you would be a pity! Hit me with your strongest spell!”

Struggling to get up the boy coughed up some blood from the previous attacks he took from the bigger man. One of the frames from his glasses cracked. Tears balling down his eyes. Stumbling back to his feet he held a hand out towards his opponent.

“TOO SLOW DAMMIT!!!” The bigger man said dashing towards the weakened boy preparing for a heavy devastating punch. “Begone FOUR EYES!!!!”

“AHHH!!!!!!!!” He closed his eyes in fear. There was a moment in silence from everyone, even his attacker. The boy thought he had probably died and this was the empty black space of death. A rush of wind smacked him in the face reminding him he was still alive. The force from the wind made him fall back on the ground. Looking through his fingers he realized the fist was stopped right in front of his face. Snot running down his nose and tears. “Wh…wh..what happened…?”

“Who the hell are you!?”

“Kai Takeshi.” Kai said, holding a tight grip on the man's wrist watching him struggle to try and release himself.

“Let go of me! Don’t you know who I am?!”

“No.”

Everyone in the crowd was dumbfounded. “Huuuuuuh?!”

“My name is Karubuu Ravenscourt!!!! Heir to the throne!!!!!”

“Raven who?”

“ARE YOU LIVING UNDER A ROCK?!”

“A haystack house actually.”

“STOP FUCKING WITH ME!!!!” Karubuu used his other fist to try and punch Kai, but his fist was caught. “LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!”

“So you can continue beating four eyes?”

“M…m..m..m..my n..n..n..name…is..”

“Relax, you're stuttering too much.”

“My name is Koren.. thank you.. Kai..”

“Don’t thank me yet.”

“DONT IGNORE ME YOU LOWER SCUM!!! I KNOW YOU! You’re the trouble maker from Dragon Heart!!!”

“You yell too much.” Kai kneed Karubuu in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. Following the knee to the gut Kai let go of his fist and spun and kicked him into the crowd. Karubuu got some help up and he wasted no time flying towards Kai going for simultaneous punches. Kai dodged and smacked away the punches with ease. One of the punches connected with Kai’s cheek. There was cheering and roaring from the crowd, but nothing was coming from Kai. Koren looked at Kai’s face and noticed a smirk. Koren thought that maybe Kai was some maniac disguised to be nice. Kai retaliated with a punch, smashing Karubuu dead in his face, sending him sliding across the ground. Vali watched from the crowd, disappointed Kai was wasting his time with someone like this. Karubuu jumped out with anger spelled over his face.

“Screw you!!!!! Air magic!!! Moon slicer!!!!!” Swiping his hand down towards the direction of Kai a massive moon crescent blade of wind flung towards Kai. Kai flash stepped past the spell letting it fly off somewhere cutting things in its path. He landed a ferocious punch at Karubuu’s face, making blood leak out. Kai sent Karubuu flying into one of the vendors off in the distance of the underground marketplace city. People looked in shock to notice how easy this scrawny guy took down a Royale member. Kai dusted himself off noticing his hat was not on his head. Picking it from off the ground, he placed it back on his head.

Kai looked at Koren with a smile and reached out a hand to the boy. Koren shyly took the kind gesture, being helped up on his feet. Looking at Kai shocked and wiping his tears.

“You can’t be afraid once you’re in. You gotta give it your all even if it means you’ll die in the end. Later.” Kai threw his bag over his shoulder and continued his trail towards the door.

“Wait! Kai!”

“Hm?” Kai turned.

“Thank you!!!!” Koren bowed his head.

Kai smirked again, but didn’t give a response to Koren. He kept onward towards the door that’ll lead him to his goal.
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

“Huh…? It’s morning already?...I barely slept well...!” A yawn escaped her lips as she panicked over the time on her clock. The blue haired girl got up at the speed of light, grabbing her bag and stuffing her things into it. Her butler walked up to her nervously and asked her if she wanted to have breakfast before she left.
“I-I’m sorry but today is t-the day, I’ll be late.” she mumbled.
“Are you sure Miss? We have already prepared it.” he said pulled out the plate out of nowhere.
“I-I-I’m telling you t-this…” she glanced at the plate, soft croissants along with a sandwich and warm tea. “You know what that tea will get cold...I shouldn’t waste it.” Tauriel said, suddenly feeling very hungry. Her maids always made the best breakfast, it was irresistible. She sat down at the table and started eating fast.
“By the way Watson…” she spoke to her butler as she gulped down a bite from the sandwich. “Did my sister leave already?”
“Yes, she left early so she could say goodbye to her friends,” he responded.
“I see…” she paused then spoke up again. “What about my parents?”
“...They’ll be here soon.”
Tauriel started eating even faster, drank her tea and got up. “The food was great, thank you. Say goodbye to my parents for me, okay?”
The butler’s eyes widened a bit, but then softened. He knew she didn’t want anything to do with them and their words would only be of waste to her, thus he let her go.
“Goodbye Miss Tauriel, come visit again when you can.” he smiled warmly. “Do your best out there.”
The girl smiled back and waved. “Thank you, goodbye, Watson.” she said and opened the door, starting to make her way to Magi Chain.

“Did lady Tauriel leave?” a maid popped out a few minutes later. The butler nodded. “I hope she finds what she seeks there…”

The young elf stepped out of the cab and walked in the city’s marketplace, making her way to the tournament in a hurried pace while trying not to get distracted by the interesting shops around her. She quickly managed to arrive there just in time to register.
“Huuu…I can’t believe I even got the courage to get here…” she mumbled while deep in her thoughts, she was soon interrupted by the laughter of people and crying. Her eyes moved towards the noise, noticing a boy with glasses getting picked on by a bigger guy who looked like a noble, while the crowd laughed. She felt disgusted but didn’t know how to help, when suddenly a person stepped in to the rescue. She felt relieved and worried at the same time since the big guy wasn't random. He was from a royal family and probably very powerful. Before she even realized it though, the first fight began.

She watched in awe as the guy with the hat beat the royal with incredible ease. The fight was quickly over and Tauriel sighed in relief then followed Kai to the door.

"I guess there is no turning back…"

Bump

"Huh..huh?!" She squeaked as she stared at the person with the hat from earlier. 'I got distracted again no no no-' her mind started racing.

Kai S. Takeshi

The crowd had finally calmed down and groups were forming one after another as the time for the ceremony. Kai took a soft sigh before placing his hand on the giant double steel doors. This was it, he was almost there. Closing his eyes taking a calm deep breath, Kai smiled and pushed the doors forward slowly. Light from within the building started to creep towards the outside through the cracks of the opening. The suspense was easily broken after something had to interrupted it from the outside world of Kai’s self conscious stopped mid motion after feeling a bump from behind.

“Huh?”

Kai turned around noticing it was a person who had pumped into him. Not entirely sure why they did, from the look off the person’s face and body language they seemed nervous. At least not as bad as Koren, or so he had hoped. Giving the person a quick glance up and down Kai took in noticeable traits to him. It was a girl who had bumped into him, she had light blue ocean like hair, a dark colored dress, and a strange hat he had never seen before.

“You seem to be rushing for sign ins too? We can go in together. Hahaha!”

Kai used more force to push the doors open apart from each other into the building that would lead them to what they came looking for. There was a hallway with reception desks aligned in rows on each side leaving the middle a walkway. At the end of the walkway sat a man who guarded a door behind him, he was blonde haired which could be spotted from miles away. His physic was muscular and he hardly showed any spec of smiling.

Kai took a step into the building onward, hopefully the girl followed after him since the doors closed on their own behind them shutting the outside out for now. Walking through the hallway Kai noticed all the different races that worked at each desk.

“You plan on becoming the King of the Wizards too? You’ve got your team set up yet? I still haven’t found me one member.” He said while his head dropped in disappointment in himself while walking. He was speaking to the woman who had bumped into him earlier assuming she was trailing behind him.

“I’m going to become the King of Wizards though no matter what!” Kai’s energy fluctuated in more energetic as he caught his own fist.
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

Tauriel tried to apologise for bumping into him but only managed to let out some stuttering, she felt embarrassed but the person with the hat didn't seem very angry about it. He even offered her to go sign in together to which she nodded. As the doors opened she hurried behind him, she wouldn't have been able to open them without his strength that easily.

The room was full of different kinds of people, she got a little distracted by looking around until Kai spoke up. She understood how he felt since she didn't have a team either and didn't know what to do about it. His sudden energy made her smile a little though.

"I don't have a team either...It wasn't very smart of me to come here all by myself but I didn't have much of a choice." She said in a calm tone.

"I don't think I could ever manage to become the King of Wizards but I'd like to follow the one who could...h-how did I manage to even t-talk to someone s-so easily…" she started mumbling in embarrassment.

"S-Sorry for bumping into you…"

While she kept mumbling she realized she really needed a team and started panicking internally even more. How could a person like her even get the courage to ask some to get in their team? It was as if she completely forgot she already had someone in front of her.

Kai Takeshi

The building seemed rather busy with goblins in suits running around in suits with either a brief case or some sorts of paperwork for their important jobs. The reception desks had woman in each one helping direct or answer their customer's questions to better suit their needs. There were giant griffon statues parallel to each other side by side the main desk. Megaphones attached to poles and the walls of the hallway center for intercom messages. Behind the giant door that hid behind the massive man was the entrance to the arena, which was the home to the Magi Chain ceremony. Sitting at one of the reception desk was a pale skinned woman with blood shot red eyes, wearing a black dress and hat. She gave a quick glance at Kai and Tauriel who had just entered the building. She laid her cheek in the palm of her right hand and had a small smirk.
7e006cec379800bf0d4bd37ee456cc6e.jpg

While the two walked down the hall Kai was noticing all the different woman in each desk helping someone out in some way rather it be on betting on teams or hopes of team registration. Kai looked over his shoulder while continuing his stride forward. He smiled at Tauriel when she mentioned the fact that she didn't have a team and was hoping to join someone who was driven to aim for the highest point in the Magi Chain made him stop walking and turn to face her with a big smile.

"Well if you'd like you can be my first member on my team! Hahaha! How does that sound?"

"Sounds quite nice. So you gonna register to the Magi Chain today?"

Kai turned to the sound of a unfamiliar voice. She had white hair and red eyes, those were the most notable appearances that Kai picked up on instantly. Kai smiled big to the woman and ran up to her desk. "Yeah! Can you?"

"I could, but are you worthy of my time in enrolling you in the last spot rather then the fellow over there?" She pointed at a 6'7 ft tall muscular man minding his business looking for his group of friends. Kai gave the man a quick glance then back to the woman with a blank face.

"This'll mean everything to me lady. I've been waiting 10 years to participate in the Magi Chain and I don't want to wait any longer then I'd have to. I want to become the wizard King as fast as possible!"

"So you're saying I should hear your plea just because you waited 10 years? You don't even look like you have it in you to become a member of the chain. Just making a team on the spot with one person? Don't you know many teams are already formed or at least have half of the members?"

"That doesn't matter to me. My team will reach the top no matter what." Kai caught his fist with the other free hand and had fire in his eyes filled with determination. "I will become the King of the Wizards!"

The woman sat there in aw for a moment, she was checking the boy up and down while also looking at the girl behind him. She looked different surely she wasn't human neither was she from this region of the world, maybe she's from the Crossings. Analyzing the two the woman took a deep sigh before laying both of her hands on the desk. She gave a death stare to Kai.

"This game is dangerous, people aren't going to walk away after defeating you. Some might just kill you and your team with no remorse. You do understand that right?"

Kai nodded in response.

"Not many people come waltzing in here bluntly saying they'll upright become the wizard king so confidently. You'll for sure be targeted by many. So, tell me. What does being the Wizard King mean to you."

"Becoming the freest man in the world. Being able to travel the world with no restraints and being the strongest of them all!"

The woman opened her eyes widely after hearing the boys response. It knocked the wind out of her to even hear this from another after so many years. This brought back with nostalgia. She can kind of see him within the boy who stood before him with the Straw hat.

"My name is Alia Ulzek. I am a Vampire princess who constantly come to aid in recruiting for the Magi Chain. Hearing those words and seeing that your eyes filled with determination I feel like you'll do great things. From the smell of your scent young one you must be an elf? What brings you to the Agna Continent to the Magi Chain. It's quite unusual to see Elf's participating in these type of affairs. I'm quite intrigued. Also, What's your names?" She looked at Tauriel the young beautiful Elf that wore a nice blue silky dress and a hat to match the fanciness. She was for sure one of the noble families that were from Gaia. Alia lifted her magical feather pen and activated basic magic allowing the pen to write on the piece of paper for her. She stamped important pieces of the document basically enrolling Kai and Tauriel into the Magi Chain.

Kai looked over to Tauriel with a shocked expression not even knowing that she was an elf. Well not to mention they haven't had introductions yet. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"I'm Kai S. Takeshi, sorry about that I haven't even offered you my name either! Hahahaha! I'm just so excited!"
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back