• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ascend the Infinite Tower (Mid-low fantasy + fighting/adventure)

Probably George

Honorary Truckfighters member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ascend the Infinite Tower is a mid-low fantasy world I've been sitting on for a while now, and finally decided to crack open. The goal for the pc's is to venture to this unknown world, and climb a seemingly infinite tower to see what lies at the top. Because what ever's up there can't be any worse than back home. The story is mostly adventure and fighting based. Each character will have 3 fighting styles to chose from, and one of the four elements to further amplify their technique.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions
Also, if you can't afford Photoshop, Photopea is a good alt

I'm interested in this roleplay idea. Can characters still know more than 3 fighting styles, but just only be proficient in those 3? Or what do you consider a fighting style? Also, what are the four elements for this Roleplay?

I'm interested in this roleplay idea. Can characters still know more than 3 fighting styles, but just only be proficient in those 3? Or what do you consider a fighting style? Also, what are the four elements for this Roleplay?
The fighting styles are more about what approach they take to a fight.

Dena - A hard hitting, more brutish style of combat. Using the fighter's weight as boost to their punching power. Дера fighters often do more spectacular movements to use momentum to their advantage.

Etalan - A martial art where the user makes sure not a single muscle movement goes to waste. An эталан fighter will hone their precision to inflict as much damage with minimal effort. Unlike the Дера counter part, Эталан fighters can't attack when ever the feel, instead waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Fadim - A counter form of fighting, where the fighter takes on a more defensive stance and looks for opportunities to counter.

Aside from how they approach fighting, each character has free range. Chosing the fighting style from the entrance of the tower fills them with the knowledge on that style's technique. It's up to the fighter to perfectly utilize it.

The elements are Lightning, Fire, Stone, and water. This is more of a way to add more flashiness to your fighting, but also to get more creative with moves.

Last edited:
The fighting styles are more about what approach they take to a fight.

Дера - A hard hitting, more brutish style of combat. Using the fighter's weight as boost to their punching power. Дера fighters often do more spectacular movements to use momentum to their advantage.

Зталан - A martial art where the user makes sure not a single muscle movement goes to waste. An эталан fighter will hone their precision to inflict as much damage with minimal effort. Unlike the Дера counter part, Эталан fighters can't attack when ever the feel, instead waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Фажен - A counter form of fighting, where the fighter takes on a more defensive stance and looks for opportunities to counter.

Aside from how they approach fighting, each character has free range. Chosing the fighting style from the entrance of the tower fills them with the knowledge on that style's technique. It's up to the fighter to perfectly utilize it.

The elements are Lightning, Fire, Stone, and water. This is more of a way to add more flashiness to your fighting, but also to get more creative with moves.

Thank you for answering my questions. Unfortunately, I'm going to withdraw my interest. I wish you the best of luck with your roleplay.

Hi, I'm interested, I've already put up a character sheet but I think the Discord link is expired. If you're full I'll take my sheet down, if not could I have a invite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back