As your current Avatar, How would you kill the users avatar below you?

For one I'm fatter then you ever will be weighing at 198 pounds and I'm only 5'4 so I'm overweight by 68 pounds if not more. Secondly! I've done worse things with my hair then what you have. In fact my stupid ass decided when I was 12 it would be a good idea to shave right down the middle of my head so my mom got me a boys hair cut cuz of what I did. I cried back then but now I think I wouldn't give a dam and third I've done soooooooo many stupid shit and let me give you a example! I decided it would be a good idea to talk to my teacher about my own funeral during free time in 4th grade! Saying how I wanted people to be dressed as zombies. And I said I wanted people at my wedding to be dressed like assassins. I told my dad when I was 9 I would be better off dead and got spanked for it. I told my family they aren't really my family cuz I'm adopted. I told kids at the park I was in a house with 198 kids which was a lie and they went and asked my mom about it. I wasn't allowed to the park anymore.

Ya so. Your not ugly or fat your hair is fine and your not as odd as you think you are.

857d6dede8429f43048e6a643e9f97b99ac10497_hq.gif

My blood literally consists of poison kool-aid, you think that will kill me?
I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL! Along with any other souls contained within you.

Good luck with that. My souls are literally attached to a skeleton and can't be removed until my codes are set a certain way and face it you can't even open my codes because they work like a hologram! But for a living breathing creature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back