• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "As the World Falls Down…"

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
david bowie labyrinth GIF

Yippee—it’s me again! Ya’ll already know the drill. I’m looking for someone who’d be interested in doing a roleplay based on the movie Labyrinth!! Preferably someone to play Jareth the Goblin King, I have an idea that is pretty similar to the movie, but it still has its differences.

•Please do not control my character unless I say that it is okay for you to do so.
• I am ghost friendly, however I would prefer if you gave me a reason as to why you're leaving beforehand, just so it doesn't come as a surprise.
• We're human beings with our own lives, if I don't respond right away, I'm more than likely busy or occupied with something. If I plan on taking a break because of life issues, please don't take that as me essentially ghosting you.
• Please write at LEAST two paragraphs, I need details to work off of in order to make a coherent story, so I would prefer if you give me something to work with.
• Again, we're human beings. Mistakes happen. I have a tendency to forget some details, so please don't go all crazy on me if I make a mistake in something like the timeline or setting.
• If you need a break or plan on going a hiatus, let me know!
• If I say I'm uncomfortable with something, I'm uncomfortable with it.
• Communication is key! Don't be afraid to approach me with ideas! :>>
•I would like talking OOC, but it's not required!

Although I already have a plot in mind, I don’t mind brainstorming any additional details to make things more interesting :>>
If you’re interested, reply here or send me a message!

sony home ent GIF by Labyrinth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back