• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

howdymynameisjeans

Chaos Gremlim (he/they)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The world is ending, bound for planet wide extinction that no one is getting out of. There’s no changing fate, and there’s no hope. Let’s live our best lives while they world caves in.

So, my idea is for a group of people, I’m thinking specifically in a fantasy/dungeons and dragons type setting, to all be coping with their incoming doom differently. Perhaps some are absolutely debated, depressed and inconsolable, while others have taken the opportunity to do everything they’ve had on their bucket list, and some might be taking every action they can to stop the destruction.

Obviously, the ending is clear. The world is destroyed and everyone dies, so I’m looking for something a little heartbreaking. With a planned ending generally the stories are a little shorter, but I also ask that anyone who wants to write with me be willing to play at least two characters and even more if possible.

When we get enough people, I’ll start an OOC chat, get a place for character sheets, and we can get this show on the road!

PS: If y’all wanted to slip in some tragic romance (particularly fxf, mxm, fxnb, or mxnb) that would be pretty epic cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back