• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy As The Sun Rises | OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
As one of the big bad evil soldier people. Tomorrow I will be arriving with all the big bad soldier men and there will be death

TayMaiTer TayMaiTer Should we tag the others and tell them that the RP is moving on without them if they don't respond?

As one of the big bad evil soldier people. Tomorrow I will be arriving with all the big bad soldier men and there will be death

TayMaiTer TayMaiTer Should we tag the others and tell them that the RP is moving on without them if they don't respond?
Yep! Tag them!

Sorry, I had to be ominous! And now you will never see Cameron for the next few whatevers!

Also, should I have tagged people? I'm still very new at this.

Sorry, I had to be ominous! And now you will never see Cameron for the next few whatevers!

Also, should I have tagged people? I'm still very new at this.
I like the ominous!
You do not have to tag people, it just lets people know who you are interacting with and where you are.

I'm still good, just don't have much to post about atm, since Joselyn is watching the horse until the owner is back

I'm still very much interested, I just haven't figured out exactly how to hop in yet. I do still intend to do so once I figure something out, however

The deadline for the people who haven't posted so far is Monday. If you guys need ideas then just post what your character would do on an average day in their life. It doesn't need to be flashy or super detailed, just a paragraph minimum.

If a post isn't up by then you'll be removed to make room for new people.

Tetro Tetro Okay I saw the conversation up above that the dm let you say we'd be moving on if people didn't post but the whole removal thing is a bit much, since that... wasn't part of what the dm said, unless that was discussed in pms or something. No need to threaten people with removal when we could just as easily keep going without removing them, considering this isn't really an rp that has to 'make room', unless someone is controlling a plot relevant character (ie, the king or someone) and isn't active when they need to be.

Zyngard Zyngard
When I say make room I mean clean up clutter CS's from players who aren't in the RP anymore. It's not really a threat, since one post a week minimum is involved in taking part in the RP. If something happened or if someone wasn't aware of the main being up, like in Spiderverse's case, then that's an exception. I will obviously tag everyone before making the main post, and when I do make the post, about the village being destroyed so everyone for sure gets a chance.

Archie Archie
ThePowerCosmic ThePowerCosmic
Zyngard Zyngard
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
Fairyfloss Fairyfloss
imXeno imXeno
WitworthGold WitworthGold
Spiderverse Spiderverse
RayneIlStorm RayneIlStorm
AncientBird AncientBird

Tonight the village burns! For those who haven't posted yet, after my post it'll be a perfect opportunity for you to do so. To be fair the plot itself won't start until the village goes down, so those who have already been accepted and haven't posted yet will have another week to do so before their CS is YEETED to keep clutter to a minimum. If for any reason you can't post or will be extra busy, go ahead and let TayMaiTer TayMaiTer or me know. Everyone else, prepare your creative minds for panic and sorrow!! :O;)

How long do you think it's gonna take? I'm fine with posting at like midnight (in 8 hours for me) if it gives you more time.

Oh that's more than enough time. It's currently about to be seven for me (EST), so that's fine with me. I appreciate it! Tetro Tetro

Well, look like I had my character got tangled in the net at the very “right” moment, didn’t I? 😓

They could have gotten caught in one of Mars' traps. And considering he was hunting for food and not people they'd be cut down from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back