• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy As The Sun Rises | Medieval Group Interest Check

By the way, when I make my character sheet where do I put it? I'm a bit new to this site.
Yeah no problem

This is intriguing! How will the pre-made characters come into play, specifically the King's Heir?
So, with the King's Heir specifically, I am granting some freedom on how you wish to include the character. I have been given suggestions on the King's Heir maybe being sent with soldiers to "toughen up" or maybe joining the rebellion themselves. It all depends on how you would like the character to grow

If there are no admins coming back soon, I’m a fraid this RP is as good as dead since we can’t progress pass the “soldiers attack, everyone fled” scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back