• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy As The Sun Rises | Medieval Group Interest Check

TayMaiTer

An extrovert reader that writes away reality.
I am looking for a group medieval roleplay! I have lore, character sheets, and an OOC chat prepared!
If you have any questions, please let me know! I will be watching for interest!

~~~
Rules:
• Follow all RPN guidelines
• Minimum response of one reply a week, preferrably more
• Minimum response length is a paragraph
• Have fun and be creative!
If you have questions, please let me know!

~~~
Links:

Last edited:
I have questions:
What's the premise? As in, the general plot of the RP.
What type of group are you trying to assemble? Adventurers? Common folk? A King's Guard? A band of ruffians? etc.
Is this fantasy medieval, or historical?
If it IS fantasy, what races are allowed?

I have questions:
What's the premise? As in, the general plot of the RP.
What type of group are you trying to assemble? Adventurers? Common folk? A King's Guard? A band of ruffians? etc.
Is this fantasy medieval, or historical?
If it IS fantasy, what races are allowed?
I just put the link for the lore in.
The group can be a variety.
It is fantasy and medieval
Any races are allowed

okies. I see it now... I'm reading over it.

Do we have to be from this village? I had initially chided in with the thought hope of using an old OC of mine, a tribal goblin. Not really the "civilized" type.

okies. I see it now... I'm reading over it.

Do we have to be from this village? I had initially chided in with the thought hope of using an old OC of mine, a tribal goblin. Not really the "civilized" type.
No, you don't have to be from the village. You could be a goblin if you wished.

cool! if you would be so kind as to link a character sheet, I can get to formatting her over to your requisites

I'll be joining in too, as the one who originally approached Fairy to see if they were interested, as I was when I read the lore.

I'll be joining in too, as the one who originally approached Fairy to see if they were interested, as I was when I read the lore.
Weird flex, but okay.
Also, who's Fairy?

Edit: Nvm, I see em' up there.

Is it okay to forgo using a (semi) realistic faceclaim in favour of just using a pure written description for my character?

Is it okay to forgo using a (semi) realistic faceclaim in favour of just using a pure written description for my character?
As long as it is relatively detailed. While a face calim would be preferrable, you do not have to.

Here is the main thread! Go ahead and start posting!
Murdergurl Murdergurl Archie Archie ThePowerCosmic ThePowerCosmic Zyngard Zyngard FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back