• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom As the Prophecy Fortold{1x1 for Leopard&TheHaileyWilliams_}

Galaxxies

Maybe I belong among the stars
When a prophecy sends a medicine cat and a warrior to save a group of cats, can they? Can the medicine cat teach them the ways of StarClan and healing? Will the warrior be able to make them understand the noble code she lives by? Can they do as the prophecy foretold?

(I'm also gonna keep a list of cats as they are mentioned so we don't lose track of names lol)

JadeClan
Leader
Tatteredstar- Fluffy dark tabby tom-cat
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:

Silentstep- Graceful, calico she-cat
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

WhisperClan

Unnamed Group

3309330.png

||The Basics||

Name:

Silentstep

28 moons

She-cat

Species:

Calico cat

Clan:

JadeClan

Medicine Cat

||Deeper Into Who I Am||
Being around others, caring for her clan, voles are her favorite food, her collar, the smell of all the herbs, cool weather like in Leaf-fall.

Dislikes:

Being mocked for her kittypet blood, rude cats, unnecessary violence, overly hot or cold weather.

Personality:

Silentstep is a very friendly cat. While she can be quiet at times, if she has a friend, she enjoys chatting and catching up. She has a caring soul and loves tending to others. While caring for a cat, Silentstep tends to take on a very motherly attitude. Even the most senior elders have to put up with this.

More info of her can be found on her page. Here.

7DEDF7E2-1D2F-4AB0-8A87-605E9218F9E8.png
Name:
ShadowLeaf

Species:
Black Cat

Clan:
JadeClan

Warrior

~All About Me~

Warmth, Protection for her clan, kits, and fighting.

Dislikes:
When Kits backtalk, losing, and very cold weather.

Personality:
ShadowLeaf is a good Warrior. She seems very tough, but a softie on the inside. Shadow is a very nice cat, but when it comes to danger in her clan she’ll do whatever it takes to win.

Silentstep padded back into the clans camp just as sunhigh was hitting the camp. She followed Tatteredstar in through the entrance, the air about them heavy with the talk they had shared in the forest.
"Are you sure it's her?" The large leader spoke in his deep timbre of a voice. He had stopped just beside the large stump he stood atop to hold clan meetings. As the leader sat down, Silentstep followed suit, curling her tail around her paws.
"I'm not sure. But it was the shadow that was leading me there." The young medicine cat had received a prophecy the night before as she visited Crystal Cave for the half moon. At least... She thought it was one. Though Silentstep was born a kittypet, it took her no time at all to connect with StarClan once she learned of them. From her first moon in the clan, she let them guide her pawsteps as she learned to provide for and heal her clan. Though she did often wonder what she would be like had she been born into a clan, she didn't let it cloud her mind. And her dream at the Crystal Cave the night before was more than enough to remind her of her connection. Her dream started with her leaving the camp. Starry paws lead the way for a while, then they changed. The shadow of a perfectly defined oak leaf appeared and lead her through the forest, over the plains, and on for many days. At the end of the dream, she stood just outside a clan's camp. All around her cats stood, battle scarred and terrified. She had stood as nothing more than an onlooker as the life of this group of cats passed. Mothers left the noise of the main area to have their kits in the forest. Those same mothers taught their kits how to hunt and fight from the moment they were able. Elders were left to fend for themselves. Only grown, healthy cats banded together under what seemed to be a leader. This was no clan. This was nothing more than a group of loners. Silentstep knew they needed her help. She also knew that only one cat in the clan held a name that could relate to the leaf's shadow that guided her. She glanced around for the black she-cat.

ShadowLeaf was sitting down. ShadowLeaf was always at her spot, unless some naughty kittens decided to invade her spot. Anytime they would, she’d chase them off without a backtalk back. Then she sighed. Man. I’m Hungry. She thought while looking around. SunHigh was starting and she always enjoyed to see it. Wasn’t every cat lucky to? But, this group of cats needed a true leader. It was a bunch of stray cats, after all. They needed a true clan, and they didn’t have one. ShadowLeaf’s eyes closed as the light breeze went on her fur, but she sighed. “I am very lucky.” She whispered. ShadowLeaf had fought many, many cats before- she deserved her spot. After all, she was a fighter. ShadowLeaf’s eyes opened. Her teal eyes were shown. When ShadowLeaf heard voices, she didn’t move.

Last edited:
Silentstep finally spied Shadowleaf. The black she-cat was sitting in her usual spot. Silentstep watched as she closed her eyes to the slight breeze in the air. "I'll go fetch her," Silentstep spoke to her leader before striding off to Shadowleaf. The young calico stopped in front of the black cat. Sitting down, Silentstep wrapped her tail over her paws. "Hey... Shadowleaf. Tatteredstar and I want to speak with you for a moment." Silentstep hoped her worry didn't lace her mew as much as it was clouding her mind. What if Shadowleaf refused to journey with her? What if she didn't want to leave her clan. After all, there was no promise of a return. They could easily be killed on this journey before they even managed to find this band of cats. Once she finished speaking, Silentstep stood and turned back towards their leader. "Come on. We're sitting beside the stump." Silentstep then padded off back towards the large, tabby leader. His fur was fluffy, giving him a tousled look. She once again sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. This hid her working claws from view. She was digging them into the earth below her paws, worry seeping from every hair on her pelt.

ShadowLeaf felt sad after the breeze went away. But when she heard another cat’s voice, She recognized it almost immediately. SilentStep, the medicine cat. When ShadowLeaf looked at her, her tail swayed, knowing that SilentStep was one good cat, of course one that she could trust...right? When SilentStep asked for her to come, and that she needed her for something, she got up. “Alright.” ShadowLeaf looked around real quick. When she padded over to the stump, she thinking about what was wrong. Her teal eyes looked down. ShadowLeaf wondered. ShadowLeaf finally looked at TatteredStar. “Yes?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back